• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gijinka. (Do I have your attention? XP )

Ocean123

One Thousand Club
Call me a nerd, but I really like taking Gijinka(s?) and dropping them in a big house together to see what happens. XD

I'm open to having them have to live in hiding, populating the entire world, and anywhere in between. I'm hoping that this will turn into a project where the players decide on how the world should be and everyone has a say in the plot.

Not really?? I just kinda like the concept. Would gijinka be the only kind of Pokemon there is or would normal Pokemon also exist?

Not really?? I just kinda like the concept. Would gijinka be the only kind of Pokemon there is or would normal Pokemon also exist?
That, too, is up for discussion. As is the role of the regular pokemon if they're present. Whether they're still kept as pets by some of the humans/gijinka, if battling is still something that's done in the new world... It's all up for discussion.

Okay. I propose that Gijinkas are the only form of Pokemon, and battles are still a thing that happens, though it's more like humans help the gijinkas develop styles and don't directly command them in battle?

Okay. I propose that Gijinkas are the only form of Pokemon, and battles are still a thing that happens, though it's more like humans help the gijinkas develop styles and don't directly command them in battle?
This sounds promising. ^^

Um....Hmm. I'd probably be interested in whatever ends up happening but I do love experiment RPs if there's interest/possibility for the Gikinkas having been artificially created. It doesn't have to mean that they are on the run or that it was a terrible experience growing up for them though.

Um....Hmm. I'd probably be interested in whatever ends up happening but I do love experiment RPs if there's interest/possibility for the Gikinkas having been artificially created. It doesn't have to mean that they are on the run or that it was a terrible experience growing up for them though.
Sounds interesting. That dark-experiment stuff is kinda overdone, anyway. Why do the experiences always have to be dark and depressing?

Hmm... I think it might be interesting to take the idea of “dropping them in a big house together to see what happens” literally and have the Pokémon all live in an enclosed space together as a sort of part two of the ongoing experiments. Like for example, after going through the treatments that turned the Pokémon into humans, they’re put in an environment where their behavioral patterns can be studied. Though I’m definitely up for something else too!

Yoooo dude so I'm super down for a Gijinka rp. I'm a huge fan of Gijinka rps. I have plot ideas for days. So I'm down for this and I'm down to pitch ideas. Hit me up here or in PM if you wanna here'em.

I'd be interested! As for plot ideas, I think it'd be interesting to have a battle system for Gijinkas where they just form teams and challenge Gyms that way. Maybe also have a Team Rocket-type antagonism going on, or some other things to give people stuff to do other than just duke it out XD Or, I've seen some Pokemon rps that are episodic, maybe that would work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back