• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ghosty's Plot Place | Alway Open

Twenty1stTechno

Don't Panic
Okay, I'm The Ghost Poet {Or Ghosty if you like to use nicknames} and I am hopefully going to have this lovely little place full of plot ideas and fandoms for you lovely people to choose from, because I really enjoy roleplaying and I often get bored and would like to put to use the little ideas swimming in my head. So, here goes nothing right? Enjoy!

{I should inform you that if you do roleplay with me I can be prone to disappear for brief periods of time [Normally not longer than a day but now that school is in i have disappeared for the school week though I'm hoping that'll change I don't know] I just sometimes lack the energy or desire to reply sometimes. Feel free to, politely please, remind me that I haven't responded if I don't after a day or so and I'll work to get a reply to you.}

I do have a few things I would like to set in place before anyone comes to me to be a roleplay partner.

• The first is Length. I don't like one liners. At all. So please if you want to roleplay with me please, please be able to give me more than one paragraph {A paragraph is generally 5-10 sentences just for reference sake}. I would love, love, love to be able to roleplay with a decent amount of length {I love seeing upwards of two to three paragraphs}. However, I will forewarn you I do generally copy the length of my partner's posts; this would be why I want a partner that can give me a lot of detail because I want to push my limits a bit.
  • That said if you enjoy roleplaying, find anything of interest here, and want to roleplay with me and can give me a wonderful roleplay with length but also Depth. I like roleplaying right? So I would love it if a potential partner would be able to keep a roleplay lively and deep both with the characters, the world, the minute details, etc. Again, I've not been roleplaying in a while and I am trying to push my limits now that I am back.
  • Finally, aside from those little necessities there are my personal little limits to what I do in a roleplay. For one, I do enjoy a good romance {Though I am not looking specifically for a purely romantic roleplay/s} so long as it is done right and not rushed or forced {Unless its a part of the plot right?} however, I only do MxF when romance comes into play. I will also not surpass a PG-13 limit on sensuality {The same goes for violence- I'm okay with violence but not in unnecessary or excessive amounts.} As far as that goes we should be good if you have no problem there.

* I should mention that I will not play Canon characters. I apologize, but I really, seriously do not like playing characters that I haven't come up with and that I therefore don't know inside and out. However, you are welcome to do whatever you like as far as a canon or oc character. Though I really enjoy seeing the OCs people create.

Fandoms

+ Harry Potter [I enjoy HP; it was {and honestly still is} my childhood. I would love to do any type of pairing {I would die if you suggest an interhouse pairing, like, for example, Hufflepuff x Slytherin ;) } Really though I'm dying for a good HP RP!]

+ DC Comics / Marvel

+ Percy Jackson [it's been a while since I finished the series but I wouldn't mind a roleplay concerning this old favorite.]

I also love anything science fiction {Steampunk included} and I'm a strong fan of fantasy and mythical stuff too.

Plots

The Friendly Ghost

{Supernatural; Adventure}

Based in Victorian era Europe there is a house once occupied by a wealthy family. After a string of occurrences and an unfortunate death the house is left empty and later becomes reoccupied by a new family or individual. Soon after moving in this new comer discovers that there is something a little bit different about this house and something in it.

Androids Anonymous

{Sci-fi [Cyberpunk]; Adventure; Action}

Set in the future where biotechnology is just coming on the scene several corporations have begun a race to create Artificial Intelligence in a humanoid physique. The public is soon well accustomed to the presence of artificially intelligent and sentient beings using them as domestic help, workers in dangerous situation where labor is needed, and as many other occupations. There are certain contingencies attached to these Androids though, things they can and cannot do in order to appeal to humans who fear a take over. However, Androids can be corrupted or taught to think or behave differently. When one such android finds its' way into a equally unusual situation it might need the help of a friendly human to stay one step ahead of malevolent pursuers.

Pairings

Alien x Human  [Please, please, please! I have ideas!]

Pirate x Mermaid

My pairings are all very cliché sounding but I have ideas to build plots around them so if you'd like that there you go. Also, feel free to suggest any and we can create a plot together and that'd be great too! These are just some of the things i really want to do and have ideas on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have samples? I might be interested in a version of the ghostly RP.

also, spell-check this thread's title. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back