• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ghost of you

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ghost Of You

love: - noun
1. deep tenderness, affection, or concern felt for a person whom one has a relationship
Hi there, just a quick intro and rules before I dive into my plots and prompts~ So I am SociallyAwkward, or Social for short, and I have been roleplaying for probably around five years give or take. I have a more detailed style of writing, but I will try and match my partner's writing length so don't stress about that. However, I do expect a minimum of two paragraphs per post to keep each other inspired! I currently am looking for a more detailed partner to roleplay with, preferably with a romantic plot but that can always be discussed later. I'm fine with all romantic pairings and I do really enjoy doubling. Also don't be afraid to talk to me out of character. I love getting to know my partner~ Anywho, all of my prompts, plots, and pairings are up for change so that they satisfy both of us. If you see something you like, please PM me as it's the quickest way to get a hold of me.

Cravings
☆ Harry Potter
☆ The Marauders era
☆ Royal rps
☆ Greek mythology

Plots & Prompts
☆ Muse A had never been good at expressing themselves verbally. They struggled to speak their mind and often opted for saying nothing or just shrugging things off. However, they had found a way of expressing themselves through writing lyrics. Of course, these lyrics were never to be seen by anyone, but fate didn't see it that way. Muse A had left their notebook accidentally in the library where music student Muse B stumbled upon it. The raw and emotional lyrics were enough to make them want to meet the one who wrote them.

☆ You never know what you have until it's gone. This was the case for Muse B when they graduated high school without confessing their feelings to their dear friend. On top of that, Muse B was moving out of the country to attend college, leaving behind a lonely and lost Muse A. Years went by, many lovers distracted both of them, but there was nothing that could feel the void they had left in each other's hearts. It wasn't until Muse B came back that they realized they had wasted too much time. Muse A was engaged to someone else, and despite how morally wrong it was for both of them, they could no longer deny what was hidden deep within their hearts.

☆ A cliche coffee shop romance, only it wasn't exactly like that. Muse A was a regular at a popular cafe where their crush Muse B worked, They weren't going there to constantly hit on them or anything, they didn't even go there all the time when Muse B was working, they just loved the coffee. But Muse B was a major bonus. They didn't ever really want to pursue their crush because they were too awkward and shy and there was no way that could ever happen. However, it seemed their life was about to get a lot more awkward. You see, Muse A lived in a very small apartment complex and gained a new neighbor. This neighbor was none other than Muse B, in all their coffee shop aesthetic glory.

☆ What would you do if you were told you could go back in time and change anything you wanted? It was just like a book that they had read oh so long ago, Muse B was told by their father that they had the rare gift to go back in time. It wasn't every single person in the family, only one child every generation seemed to possess the ability. So Muse B did what most people would do and they tried to fix the things they had done wrong. It wasn't until they met Muse A one day, and time seemed to stand still.

☆ Muse A was a writer that needed inspiration. They didn't have a love life ever since their fiance called off the wedding and broke off the engagement. Their newest book wasn't getting past the title as there was no soul to it. They had no muse. So they did what any other person in this generation would do. They started an online dating profile. They weren't expecting anything magical, just a few hookups here and there to help their creative juices flow. So naturally, when Muse B messaged them, they happily messaged them back.

Pairings
☆ Artist x Muse
☆ Actor x Actor
☆ Singer x Fan
☆ Photography x Model
☆ Barista x Florist
☆ Childhood friends
☆ Exes
☆ Royal x Royal
☆ Popular x Unpopular
☆ Online Dating
☆ Arranged Marriage
☆ Fake Dating
☆ Vampire x Human
☆ Werewolf x Human
☆ Witch x Human
☆ Soulmates

Fandoms
(please know that i normally prefer playing characters in the fandom universe, and not actually cannon characters other than for ones with an asterix next to it)
☆ Harry Potter Universe (any of the schools tbh)
☆ The Marauders *
☆ Reign *
☆ Who Are You: School 2015
☆ Sherlock
☆ Healer
☆ Percy Jackson Universe
☆ Spirited Away
☆ Your Name
☆ Downton Abbey
☆ Greek mythology

social's code

Last edited:
i can not decide between plots but i'd love to do a soulmate harry potter thing??
i have three different characters for hp so,,,

i can not decide between plots but i'd love to do a soulmate harry potter thing??
i have three different characters for hp so,,,
I have another HP thread if you'd like to look at the plots there.. I have a bit of a soulmates one there as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back