• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ghost Host Club - OOC

Characters
Here
Sorry if I came late..😅 I’m still very, VERY new to this site, and I was wondering if that Host Club President role was still open?👁👁
Actually someone in the interest thread just claimed them, but the ghost hunter is totally open!

Koinu Koinu it might be good to update the available spots as Steven Freeling claimed club president and we still have club rep open! Might make things easier for those interested 🤔

Yeah pretty sure that spot is opened up a while ago.

Alright, good to hear. So, can I take that role and start work on the character sheet?👁(P.S sorry for the usage of the eye emoji, pretty cursed, huh?)

Sorry I wasn't able to log on yesterday! Work was looong. >.<

Welcome to the rp, Fennekin13kid Fennekin13kid ! The Ghost Hunter is all yours! =D And you can edit and customize your character stats with the extra stars. As example:

+++
Name: Juno (add 5 *'s)
Powers -
Fire:
Water:
Wind:

Player adds the stats to create this:

Name: Juno
Powers -
Fire: *
Water: *
Wind: ***

While Juno has dabbled in fire and water magic, she has found wind to be her calling and can even conjure storms.
+++

Alrighty! I'm gonna do a role-call (if you will XD ) and update the character list! If you are still game, awesome! If you need to be taken off the list, please let me know! ;3

~Human Cast~
Host Club President (Taken Steve Freeling Steve Freeling )
Host Club Treasurer (Taken grimmmy grimmmy )
Host Club Rep (Taken @Meryl_ya )
Standard Host (Taken @Stitches and Patchwork )

~Ghost Cast~
The Vengeful Spirit (Taken Peckinou Peckinou )
The Mischievous Spirit (Taken @SugaISAMOOD )
The Mysterious Spirit (Taken @Wolfiee )
The Sorrowful Spirit (Taken Beebasaur Beebasaur )

Alrighty! I'm gonna do a role-call (if you will XD ) and update the character list! If you are still game, awesome! If you need to be taken off the list, please let me know! ;3

~Human Cast~
Host Club President (Taken Steve Freeling Steve Freeling )
Host Club Treasurer (Taken grimmmy grimmmy )
Host Club Rep (Taken @Meryl_ya )
Standard Host (Taken @Stitches and Patchwork )

~Ghost Cast~
The Vengeful Spirit (Taken Peckinou Peckinou )
The Mischievous Spirit (Taken @SugaISAMOOD )
The Mysterious Spirit (Taken @Wolfiee )
The Sorrowful Spirit (Taken Beebasaur Beebasaur )
Merl_ya dropped .

Neat characters lol, welp i might add more to my CS later or just confirm it to be done if i think it's decent enough.

Looking good guys!

And thanks! <3 I'm loving the character cast we've got going on!

I'm taking my hubbie out for some Irish food and drink! I'll be back later to post more replies, fix the active player sheet (thanks for the reminder about Merl, Peckinou! ^^) and continue world-building this game.

Hey guys, just a PSA. I won’t be very active/not active at all throughout Friday and the weekend, gotta meet up with family and catch up with work, but I’ll definitely come back.

Hey guys, just a PSA. I won’t be very active/not active at all throughout Friday and the weekend, gotta meet up with family and catch up with work, but I’ll definitely come back.

Thanks for the heads up! =D I know what it's like to be busy. ^^

Man... Yamaria's death and theme song... intense but good stuff. ;--; I really enjoyed the update on her!
Yeah, I wanted to make her death a sort of murder mystery. Who knows who killed her, she sure didn't see their face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back