• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ghost Host Club - OOC

Characters
Here
No worries at all! =D “Motivation to cause fear” would be better typed as Reason for Haunting”. XD I think I’ll make some changes on the CS. I typed it faster than I type most out. Very much my bad! >.< So thanks for asking questions!! ^^ It’ll also be up to the players if their ghost is haunting out of malice, boredom, confused and not realizing they’re even dead, etc. ;3
Thank you so much! That was just the clarification I needed! Would you mind if I renamed the section on my sheet "Reasons for Haunting"?

Thank you so much! That was just the clarification I needed! Would you mind if I renamed the section on my sheet "Reasons for Haunting"?
Anytime! And thanks for being patient with me! ^^ And not at all! Please do! <3 I’ll change the CD post soon!

Sophia is a great character!! I very much enjoyed her creation and history, although it’s is quite sad. <3
Thank you so much! I wanted her to live up to her title haha, though it is bitter sweet from an outsider's perspective! She may not realize her dog is beside her, but he is always there loving her as if they never died 😄 This will be one of my first times roleplaying a ghost!

Beebasaur Beebasaur Aww, that is bittersweet! ;-; I love it! And very cool! Ghosts are fun to rp. :3

Meryl_ya Meryl_ya No worries. ^^ Thank you! Happy rping! ~Sad to see you go~

Peckinou Peckinou There are. The Club Rep (Host Hunter) is now open, and we did have someone possibly interested in Club President (Incarnate) but did not ask to claim the role just yet. Thinking about claiming a second slot? ;3

Peckinou Peckinou There are. The Club Rep (Host Hunter) is now open, and we did have someone possibly interested in Club President (Incarnate) but did not ask to claim the role just yet. Thinking about claiming a second slot? ;3
Nope.

We also had someone else interested in a human role on the interest thread, so we might be able to fill those last two human spots soon (I hope)! I am excited to get started haha

we actually won't need to have all the slots filled to start. :3 I'll probably work on launching the rp by mid to later this week. =D

Heh, the one thing I'm not done with, only having drafted thoughts about it so far though but I do think I'm about ready to confirm the usage of one idea so far.

Heh, the one thing I'm not done with, only having drafted thoughts about it so far though but I do think I'm about ready to confirm the usage of one idea so far.
I am really excited to see it, that shot and stabbed part is very intriguing

I am really excited to see it, that shot and stabbed part is very intriguing
High chance it would be worse than it seems, could be a bit gorey but that may of likely happened to them after they got killed.

Uh oh, I don’t know if that second part is meant to be more or less worrying, either way 👀
In the end, it would likely explain a bit on why they dislike living people quite a bit either way

Sorry if I came late..😅 I’m still very, VERY new to this site, and I was wondering if that Host Club President role was still open?👁👁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back