• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ғandoмѕ, orιgιnalѕ & вlaѕpнeмy ♡

Hey. We had a roleplay planned and stuff before for A/B/O Inuyasha, but we never got it off the ground. Let me know if you’d like to resume that. ✌🏻 I’d be all for it.

Hi, I hope you're still searching! I was quite interested in Werewolf x Human, and Arranged marriage. We can sort out a plot together!

would you be interested in a plot line around sewol ferry survivors? i have a character i want to create/develop and he's a sewol survivor who suffers post-traumatic stress (feeling guilty that he could have rescued some students but didn't move in time). lemme know if youre keen ;)

Hello! So, I live in Tokyo...which means we are in similar time zones >;3

Anyway, I'd live to do a k-pop or feudal Japan role play!

Hello! So, I live in Tokyo...which means we are in similar time zones >;3

Anyway, I'd live to do a k-pop or feudal Japan role play!

Aha! Someone near this side of the world! A blessing. ♡

Both of those are way up high on my cravings. Send me a pm and let's figure something out~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back