• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Get-Out Island

krsna250

Your eyes slowly blink open. Your head is pounding. Your ears are ringing. Where are you? You move your head from side to side only to discover you're lying on sand. As your try to get up you notice others around you attempting to do the same. In confusion you exchange looks with one another. One of you is about to speak when...

Hello everyone. Welcome to my Island.

The voice echos in your mind. Can they hear it too? Judging by the twisted expressions on their faces, they can.

Try not to wonder how you got here. Or, indeed, where you were before. None of that matters now. The time has come to find your way out. There are 25 of you here today, but only 2 can leave. Unless you can find the way out of coarse.

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO US?!" A frantic man screams.

Me? I'm not going to do anything. It's what you'll be doing to each other than will determine your fate.

Panic spreads among the group. Somewhere, one of them sobs.

Don't worry. I'll do my part to make things interesting. The lives of those around you depend on the choices you make. There are 25 of you here today and unless you can find the way out, only the last 2 alive may escape. Work as a group, or destroy each other in the hopes of claiming freedom for yourself.

This concept seems pretty interesting! I'd love to join since I'm a big fan of elimination RP's, and this seems to be right up my alley! Is there any requirements or anything else that I should be aware of in advance?

Thanks for listening!

- Night

Users who are viewing this thread

Back