• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Get me back into the game

Miss Valentine

Dangerous intrigue
I'm finally returning after a very, very long hiatus. If you're one of my former partners and you're reading this...I'm deeply sorry; I had a lot of shit to work out, but I'm doing 147% better.

Anyway, bellow will be all of the important stuff you need to know about me and everything else.

I'm not overly picky as a partner, I just ask that you work with me to develop plot...and to keep it going. I tend to play female characters, but I can(and I am willing to) double. With that being said, I'd like to keep it to MxF pairings, because that's what I know. My posting lengths can vary depending on what's going on, but it will usually be in the 2-3+ paragraph range. Details, plot twist and character development give me life...so I've gotta have it in a RP. That's really all I can think of for now, but if you have any questions feel free to ask. I don't bite very hard.

Original Ideas

-Year: 2023

-Setting: Russia, in winter. POW/Work Camp

-Background: Russia has decided that the world should have only one superpower, and that should be them. Germany has allied themselves with Russia, Italy nipping at their heels and praying that they've chosen the right side. The rest of the world is just waiting for spring, because as history has shown us...it's not a good idea to invade Russia in winter.

-Basics: The RP will follow two prisoners in the camp, their daily lives, and their daring escape. More will be revealed to those who are interested.
-Year: 2017

-Setting: Atlanta, GA

-Basics: My character is a best-selling author and a raging alcoholic. Your character is a former military man suffering from nearly crippling PTSD. The two cross paths when my character is sentenced to community service at the local VA. Can they help one another over come their demons? Or will they only make things worse for one another?
-Year: Mid 1800s

-Setting: London

-Basics: Character A is a vampire, and Character B is an extremely wealthy heir/heiress that plays a major role in the underground crime scene. The vampire mistakenly believes that they could easily attack and feed off Character B, but soon find out just how wrong they are. Character A becomes nothing more than Character B's personal servant, in order to help Character B spread their influence to other parts of the state.
-Year: 2132

-Setting: Our story will take place on the remains of the Mississippi River system, most likely being centered in a ruined New Orleans. The water and soil of the area is highly contaminated, meaning it is nearly to grow anything. Areas that were once lush and green have been reduced to depressing wastelands. The once proud, festive buildings of New Orleans are now little more than decaying ruins and the underground transit system is home to cannibals and murderers.

-Background: It is the year 2132, and the Earth of Old is nothing more than a story that mother's tell their dying children at night in hopes their dreams will be pleasant. Hell has come to Earth and its demons have taken refuge in human hosts. Survival is the only thing that matters anymore.

-Technology: technology is, well, shitty at best...deadly at worst. It's highly unreliable, and if you find something reliable? You'll probably be killed for it. So it's probably a good idea not good to brag about an Earth of Old weapon that you found.

-Other Important Things

+Animals are almost always killed on sight, because most have turned into mutated monsters due to radiation poisoning. With that being said...some people keep these creatures as pets.

+It's not uncommon to see people with mechanical or missing limbs.

+Child are a rare sight and highly sought after by slavers.

+Slavery is rampant.

+There's no currency, only the use of bartering and trading.

+The main plot point is survival, other plot points will be sprinkled in here and there as our game progresses.

-Setting: Everywhere across Europe, possibly US.

-Background: Noir is a gaudy, traveling carnival…but not everything is not as it seems. There are vampires, demons, shapeshifters, contortionists, psychics, Fae, and other nasty creatures that you would only find in fairytales. They travel around Europe seducing the wealthy and the normal, feeding on them.

-Basics: A human will join the ranks of those in Noir, but will they make it out unscathed? Better yet…are they truly human?

-Background: The House of the Rising Sons is a religious cult, one that has started killing in the name of their leader who is an extremely charismatic man who believes he is Jesus returned. The FBI has been looking into them for months, but there’s nothing they can prove…no matter how hard they try.

-Basics: My character will be Evangeline Winters, a criminal profiler for the FBI. Your character will be…whatever you want, honestly.
-Year: 2021

-Setting: United States

-Background: A virus has broken out in Europe, and is slowly working its way across the pond to the United States.Those who show symptoms are being rounded up...shipped off to research laboratories hidden in plain sight. Most people don't survive the virus ravaging their bodies, but those that do develop incredible powers that they can barely control.

-Basics: The story would follow two best friends, one with powers and one without. It'll follow their journey of being on the run. They'll meet amazing and horrible people along the way, and could possibly even be betrayed.

Fandoms
Let it be known that I usually use OC
-Harry Potter
-Percy Jackson
-The Reckoning
-The Witcher
-Star Wars
-Moulin Rouge
-Supernatural
-TMI/TID
-Riverdale
-Iron Druid
-The Magicians
-Stitchers
-Midnight, Texas
-Sherlock
-Sons of Anarchy(have a plot idea for this)
I'm also willing to create something entirely new!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back