• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Get Down with the Sickness! (Partner search)

thumbelinaaa

seaspray soft
Hi all! I'm suddenly in an RP frenzy that has been awakened recently. So yay~

You can call me uhhh Rosie, might as well I suppose. I'm 18, PISCES and super flexible when it comes to like, RPing and junk. I guess you could call me literate, though I prefer things to be casual more often than not.

Like every Dick and Jane here I have a few character types that I like to play and scenarios like mermaids, vampires, high schools losers stuff like that. Don't have any specific cravings for much of anything at the moment though. Like plots. I am open to some short form RPs (like RPing scenes, not a whole RP, mostly for character development or just for fun cos of my bad attention span but yah, check this thread for mine thats in here (I'm second post) it's cool pls: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/short-shot-bulletin-board-and-directory-all-genres.348077/ )

I can INDEED do long form RPs,

I RP mxm fxf mxf. I mostly like fxf and mxf since I am BIased (get it, biased? Bisexual ? Hehehe). I like playing female the most but I can also play dudes.

I don't RP heavy romance with under 18 peeps unless you were born in 1999, cus I know a few of you buttercups are still 17 for some bizarre reason (heh I kid but lol). I adhere to all RPnation rules. Try to be active and I will try to be as well. you can try matching me in terms of paragraph length but trust me when I say quality > quantity. I am willing to RP in conversations as well as in the regular forum.

Interesting pairings:

Mermaid x Mermaid
Mermaid x Human

^ those RPs I prefer doing fxf stuff for cus lets face it mermaids are gay

Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human

^ I also prefer doing fxf for this as well. But mxm and mxf is cool beans as well. Vampires are always bi

Fairy x Human

^fxf fairies are also gay

And also classic Human stuff.

One plot idea I have is two guys are band mates and the band is falling apart because of their tension, and just drama drama drama but maybe they find each other again.

Hopefully I'll be updating often and junk okay thanks for reading!

Hey! If you're still looking for partners, I think we could definitely brainstorm together and come up with something! I only do mxf but I'm kind of a sucker for darker themes/a hell of a lot of drama. Let me know! thumbelinaaa thumbelinaaa

Hi all! I'm suddenly in an RP frenzy that has been awakened recently. So yay~

You can call me uhhh Rosie, might as well I suppose. I'm 18, PISCES and super flexible when it comes to like, RPing and junk. I guess you could call me literate, though I prefer things to be casual more often than not.

Like every Dick and Jane here I have a few character types that I like to play and scenarios like mermaids, vampires, high schools losers stuff like that. Don't have any specific cravings for much of anything at the moment though. Like plots. I am open to some short form RPs (like RPing scenes, not a whole RP, mostly for character development or just for fun cos of my bad attention span but yah, check this thread for mine thats in here (I'm second post) it's cool pls: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/short-shot-bulletin-board-and-directory-all-genres.348077/ )

I can INDEED do long form RPs,

I RP mxm fxf mxf. I mostly like fxf and mxf since I am BIased (get it, biased? Bisexual ? Hehehe). I like playing female the most but I can also play dudes.

I don't RP heavy romance with under 18 peeps unless you were born in 1999, cus I know a few of you buttercups are still 17 for some bizarre reason (heh I kid but lol). I adhere to all RPnation rules. Try to be active and I will try to be as well. you can try matching me in terms of paragraph length but trust me when I say quality > quantity. I am willing to RP in conversations as well as in the regular forum.

Interesting pairings:

Mermaid x Mermaid
Mermaid x Human

^ those RPs I prefer doing fxf stuff for cus lets face it mermaids are gay

Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human

^ I also prefer doing fxf for this as well. But mxm and mxf is cool beans as well. Vampires are always bi

Fairy x Human

^fxf fairies are also gay

And also classic Human stuff.

One plot idea I have is two guys are band mates and the band is falling apart because of their tension, and just drama drama drama but maybe they find each other again.

Hopefully I'll be updating often and junk okay thanks for reading!
I'd be willing to do a mermaid x mermaid one! Fxf if your still looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back