• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

German Girl x Jewish Boy (Holocaust Roleplay)

Emmeline's eyes widened slightly, she felt rather sick lately but she masked it as she leaned against the table "y-you didn't let them i-" she took a deep breath as she swayed with nausea.

"No, I hid. They left because nobody would answer." He shook his head and pursed his lips as he looked up at her. "Are you feeling alright?" He snortedas he walked over to her and cupped her face.

She nodded "yes. Fine" she murmured as closed her eyes to his touch. "Must have just eaten something off" she replied softly 

"Well, maybe you should lie down for a while." He suggested with a slight shrug of his shoulders.

She shook her head "it's fine. I have to bake some things..." she said as she opened her eyes looking up at him. She gave him a small smile before walking to the kitchen bench

He returned the smile rather quickly, deciding to follow her into the kitchen after a while of standing there alone. "You're perfect to me." He murmured as he wrapped his arms around her from behind and buried his face in her shoulder.

She smirked softly before a huge wave of nausea washed over her, she pushed him off before she vomited in the sink holding to her stomach and the basin. 

Avi hadn't expected to be pushed away from her so suddenly and instead frowned down at her. Though noticing her sickness, he walked forward to run at her back gently as he waited for her to get better. "Sorry." He murmured.

"N-no... I ate fresh bread..." she spoke thinking about it "That's it" she murmured softly, groaned as she slowly sat down on the ground rubbing her head

"Maybe you should go upstairs and lie down?" He huffed as he kneeled down to help her up. "I guess it's just a cold, then."

She nodded "I hope so... I think I'll get father to get a doctor's visit for me... Just in case it's serious" she murmured as she got to her feet shakily 

"Well, I can make you some tea or something?" He suggested with a shrug of his shoulders as he put his hand on her back to guide her. He was going to help her to her room but then decided to help her lay down on the couch instead.

"Great, I hope you get better soon." He smiled as he turned and headed back to the kitchen to make the tea.

To much surprise, Avi climbed into the bed besides the girl and curled up beside her. It was a first, especially with his slight paranoia of ever being caught together under the current circumstances that conflicted with their relationship. If that's what you could even call it.

Avi had knocked out almost as soon as he touched her bed. It being the softest thing he'd laid on in so long, it made him comfortable enough to stay that way for hours and hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back