• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern GEO Academy {Spots Available}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
E13CBC86-1B24-443C-AD31-9BF2E649C63B.png
Andreas Reinhardt
Andreas laughed, for she had no idea. Then he remembers that his quasi-Nihilism isn’t shared. He then sighs
“I don’t think you understand. I guess I do photography. I find the art of photography....” he ponders for the words to find. He finds them in german. “Vergnügen” he chuckles.

He notices her expression. The smile that ended up into a scowl. He perks up, suddenly interesting. “I like what the camera sees. It sees how things are. their face. Their facade. Everyone is in front of the camera. Take off the lense and what do you have. A bouquet of flowers looks pretty, but you then realize that we have plucked the life out of a flowering plant, and you slowly see your example wilt away. The once vibrant shades of red now a dull brown. Now you interest me. I revealed somthing about me. Tell me about you. Somthing is up,” He crosses his arms and leans back, tapping his shoe on the ground. He realizes how intense he just was, but he will let it pass. He is only slightly agitated. She asked a question, he gave an answer. And in return, he asked a question.

Mentions: NivieApple NivieApple

Last edited:
Tachiagari Kagayaku
Standing at a height of, 5'10" tall, Tachiagari doesn't exactly have an intimidating form. His slender body lacks the muscle mass that most people of his biological gender would have. A thin build gives him a weak appearance; narrow arms and long legs emphasize his meek form. Fine fingers are accented by short, well-cared for fingernails. His brown skin is smooth and soft, thanks to the concoctions he sometimes uses. Across the back of his shoulders, there is a light dusting of freckles that dot his skin. On his left knee, there is an old scar; a permanent reminder of his first time in heels

Life and biology have been kind to, Tachiagari. Over the years, he has developed an androgynous face that allows him to pass as a man and a woman. A modest, shy jawline helps give shape to his soft face. Subtle, but present, Tachiagari’s cheekbones sit above a pair of healthy cheeks.These cheekbones also help to construct the soft, smooth shape of his head. Similar to his shoulders, Tachiagari’s face has a few freckles that cross from his left cheekbone to his right one. Straight, thin eyebrows, white in color are positioned over a pair of inviting eyes. Grey like clouds on a stormy day Tachiagari’s almond-shaped eyes are adorned by thick, long lashes that are white in color. A small, thin nose serves as the center of his face with a pair of full, plump, lips just below it. Big, shy ears hide close to Tachiagari’s head and are usually covered by his hair.

White like the first snow, Tachiagari’s hair sprawls down from his head and spans a length of 30 inches. The thick waves of hair are usually kept down but he does wear it back when he's busy and up in the summer.

Tachiagari has a voice that one would expect to find on a singer and the skill that comes with it. His voice is soft and warm, and he usually speaks in a tone that matches. When he is out of school uniform Tachiagari dresses in light colors, dresses, and other loose-fitting clothes.
93537BE6-EAB5-4B8F-B96B-C1C8D72192AD.jpeg

“Arigato gozaimasu.” Tachiagari took the key into her hand and donated a few second to staring at the small item. She was officially a resident here at GEO academy and the excitement was difficult to suppress. When she heard Emmanuel speak her grey orbs shifted to the other student’s face and then to Lily’s. It was surprising to hear that she was deaf, but that explained the way she spoke. With her roommate making conversation and branching out, Tachiagari decided that she would do the same thing and meet some of their fellow residents. With her hands clasped together and ghosting over her stomach, she moved away from the tour guide and joined the larger group of students. There were so many accents that her ears were flooded with unfamiliarity, but she appreciated them all for their individual beauty. If she was lucky she’d be able to learn a little bit about every person and where they were from.

Looking around as she walked, Tachiagari noticed that most people were already divided into duos chatting with one another. That was when she noticed how gorgeous many of the girls were and how intimidating their beauty was. Self-consciousness started to rear its ugly head and a Tachiagari ran his hands down the front of his dress, smoothing out any wrinkles that might have formed. “Shouganai.” He whispered before he turned away from the group’s and started to walk towards a nearby window. He never dreamed of competing with people over things like beauty, but next to these girls he’d probably seem silly for dressing the way he did. As he approached the window Tachiagari tried to focus on the things he looked forward to doing while here; chief among them being singing, but as he looked out the window at the flora, he yearned for gardening and cooking.​

Chiara De Luca
Chiara had quirked a brow at his use of a foreign word, but then he started up with an explanation and she tilted her head in appreciation. It was a very elegant way of explaining something and her headache was only a background thought for a moment. Then he asked her what was up and she recognized that it had probably been some kind of metaphor. She pursed her lips and looked at her feet. Her 'disease' wasn't something she just told people about, it made her feel weak, weaker than she was already, and very insecure. Still she wasn't gonna just lie to this guy. He was right, he told her something, she should at least respond.
"I get some, uh, fairly uncomfortable headaches. I have to take medication for that and... some other medical stuff. It's not a big deal. I'm pretty used to the headaches," she said as honestly as she could at the moment. She was surprised she could even talk. She was usually a mess when it came to talking about anything medical or awkward. The only iffy part was the last sentances. According to her doctor, without her meds it would be a big deal, and of course she was used to the whole getting headaches part, but the pain in her head wasn't something you really 'got used to'. She looked up at him and tried for another smile despite the constant pressure in her head. It wasn't a totally forced smile, she appreciated that he had noticed anything was off about her at all, even if it was just his own curiosity, but it wasn't as big as her normal smile would be.
Bill Nein Bill Nein

C26209F6-7A26-496B-A2FD-A778FEFEE37D.png
Andreas Minyard
Andreas tilts a smile, one that a psychotic killer would make. His voice is calm and reasonable until you realize what his eyes convey. Sympathy. He tilts his heads as to think of his next saying.

Wow Dummkopf. Really but the big one. He thinks to himself. He sighs and waves her off.

“take a rest. You look like you could use it” he says. He puts out his hand, as if to shake. His hand is slightly jittery, primarily since he is a bit adhd, but mostly since he hasn’t let someone touch him in awhile.

“Also, for another interest of health. Don’t say anything about me, and in return, I won’t say anything about you.” He adds. He doesn’t know the right English for what he is trying to convey, but he hopes this gets the job done. He has taken an interest into this girl, a positive one in fact. He could see a potential friendship, but who knows. All he knows is that she has some medical issues and she takes medication, something they both share. Though his are meta-physical wounds and hers probably real.

Mentions/ interactions: NivieApple NivieApple

Chiara De Luca
Chiara's eyes widen infinitesimally as he reaches out a hand and she smiles wider, half relieved that he had mentioned not telling people, and half just happy to have made an at least sorta-friend. She shook his hand grateful and nodded a little.
"You're probably right about me needing rest, but I just really... don't want to, " she says with a shrug. Her parents and doctor back in Malta would want her to take it easy, let herself acclimate first before jumping into life here, but she hated the thought of letting her medical problems interfere with her life. Instead, she decided to try and shift to a new topic at least for a moment.
"Have you met your the person you'll be sharing your dorm with yet?"
Bill Nein Bill Nein

6EF61DB5-E6C0-4A30-9945-11E4C86B0E07.png
Andreas Reinhardt
Andreas makes a puzzled grin but doesn’t react to her next phrase, putting it off till later. It’s not his buisness or tell people or force them to do anything. Unless he has substantial blackmail. He doubt he will use it.

He perks up. “My roommate is the Aussie. I find his accent and demeanor incredibly anoying. I hope he hasn’t touched my stuff or this school will be short of a student” he really hopes he didn’t touch his shit. “He seems interested in sports, which makes him unbearable already.” He shivers dramatically.

“Have you met yours. I didn’t stick around to find out who’s with who”

Chiara De Luca
It only took Chiara a moment to realize who Andreas was talking about when he said 'the Aussie'. She laughed at his dramatized explanation of him and smiled, remembering her own short encounter with him. She also might have blushed a little at the memory of her uncontrollable blurting when she had first met the guy.
"Ben is your roommate?" she asked just for clarification. For all she knew there could be a hundred Australians at this school, that thought made her want to laugh again. "He seemed like a pretty cool guy when I met him earlier, so, for his sake, I hope he doesn't touch your stuff. It would be a shame to not get the chance to get to know him." She laughs a little at the thought of Andreas going up against Ben. Sure, the boy in front of her wasn't exactly a Goliath, but she could imagine him being a pretty tough guy when he wanted to be.
"I haven't met my roommate yet, maybe she's coming in late or something. Or hey, maybe I'll get my own room if she doesn't show," Chiara said with a shrug. In all honesty, having a roommate was one of the things she had been looking forward to at the school. Getting to know them and where they came from, but having a roommate also meant someone who she probably would have a hard time hiding her prescription bottles and medication schedule from. Her roommate would have to know about her syndrome if she didn't want them reporting her for drug abuse or something.
Bill Nein Bill Nein

1549339058199.png
Lily brushed some loose strands of her from out of her face so she would be able to see more peripheral. One of the pair spoke up, and introduced themselves as Emmanuel. The other of the pair, who must be Emmanuel's roommate seemed a little shy. Perhaps they did not speak English well, which was not uncommon at this school. She watched closely as Emmanuel spoke and smiled at his eagerness. "I'm from right here in America. Not too far, or at least not too far compared to the size of America. I was born roughly 250 miles from here." she paused for a moment to do some mental math. "So what? 400 kilometers? Something like that. Sorry, even though I've gone here for a few years I still tend to use the imperial system. The only other thing for today, besides the rest of the tour is a special dinner. Speaking of which..." she looked around the room and noticed most of the students had put their stuff away and gotten back to the common room. She once again climbed up onto the pool table so everyone could see her. "Can I get everyone's attention." her voice rang out over all the general speaking. She was loud, but she wasn't yelling, just projecting her voice. "We will be continuing on with the tour very soon. I'm going to go round up the stragglers so everyone just wait here and don't go anywhere. My threat from earlier still stands." with that she hopped down and began walking to the boys wing. NivieApple NivieApple EricSings EricSings Bill Nein Bill Nein LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Once Lily had reached the boys wing she paused and shouted down the hallway for anyone to hear. "Tour is resuming in two minutes! Get your butts back down to the common room!" she then did the same with the girls wing before finally room to the common room. She went over to the courtyard doors and looked out to the group. She gave a tired sigh and tied her hair up into a loose messy bun. "Alright everyone, we will be leaving out these doors very soon. Any questions I can answer while we wait for the last few folks to join us?" Slav Slav NivieApple NivieApple EricSings EricSings Bill Nein Bill Nein LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

F4935595-FE73-4F57-8391-4B7343055B5D.png
Andreas Minyard
Andreas frowns when she laughs at him. But he finds it unimportant. Some people don’t share his views. He sighs.

“I don’t remember his name, never bothered too. But I wouldn’t be suprised if it was. I’ll try it out the next time I see him.” He says. He adjusts his waste bands under his sweatshirt, they suddenly become heavy. He ponders his next move.

I’d rather not bunk with Ben. His type makes me uncomfortable. But I also don’t want to be an inconvenience to her.

“I wouldn’t mind bunking with you. I’d rather not be with...” even though he just mentions it he still forgets the name. “The Aussie. Or at least save a bed for me.” He says. By the way he suggests things, it seems non threatening. Like he doesn’t want to get in her pants or flirt, but an actual genuine request.

“Not to be-“ he is cut off by Lilly talking about the tour.

“Talk back to me on this later.” He says and stands up and joins the crowd of people, well, the outskirts of them.

Tachiagari Kagayaku
Standing at a height of, 5'10" tall, Tachiagari doesn't exactly have an intimidating form. His slender body lacks the muscle mass that most people of his biological gender would have. A thin build gives him a weak appearance; narrow arms and long legs emphasize his meek form. Fine fingers are accented by short, well-cared for fingernails. His brown skin is smooth and soft, thanks to the concoctions he sometimes uses. Across the back of his shoulders, there is a light dusting of freckles that dot his skin. On his left knee, there is an old scar; a permanent reminder of his first time in heels

Life and biology have been kind to, Tachiagari. Over the years, he has developed an androgynous face that allows him to pass as a man and a woman. A modest, shy jawline helps give shape to his soft face. Subtle, but present, Tachiagari’s cheekbones sit above a pair of healthy cheeks.These cheekbones also help to construct the soft, smooth shape of his head. Similar to his shoulders, Tachiagari’s face has a few freckles that cross from his left cheekbone to his right one. Straight, thin eyebrows, white in color are positioned over a pair of inviting eyes. Grey like clouds on a stormy day Tachiagari’s almond-shaped eyes are adorned by thick, long lashes that are white in color. A small, thin nose serves as the center of his face with a pair of full, plump, lips just below it. Big, shy ears hide close to Tachiagari’s head and are usually covered by his hair.

White like the first snow, Tachiagari’s hair sprawls down from his head and spans a length of 30 inches. The thick waves of hair are usually kept down but he does wear it back when he's busy and up in the summer.

Tachiagari has a voice that one would expect to find on a singer and the skill that comes with it. His voice is soft and warm, and he usually speaks in a tone that matches. When he is out of school uniform Tachiagari dresses in light colors, dresses, and other loose-fitting clothes.
96A6EEFF-0911-4CEA-A93C-C3A28B030D00.jpeg

When he heard Lily’s voice calling for everyone to pay attention to her, Tachiagari’s head turned, then his body and he looked back to the pool table. That poor thing was probably covered in her foot prints now, and although it wasn’t intentional she was most likely damaging it with her shoes. That was neither here nor there however and when she announced that they would be continuing the tour he started to move towards the doors with the rest of the students. Finally a chance to ask a question about the tour was given and Tachiagari waved in an attempt to get Lily’s attention. He had almost called out his answer, but was able to remember that she couldn’t hear.

As he moved to the front of the crowd he apologized to anyone that he might have bumped or stepped on. When he finally made it he bowed his head to Lily and then proceeded to ask. “Will we be going into the school’s auditorium or will we only walk by it as you point it out?” He did his best to speak clearly so that she could read his lips and understand him. Tachiagari’s accent was not too heavy and he had learned more English than most Japanese students for the sake of learning to sing foreign songs. “I’m sorry if I am jumping ahead in the tour process.” A sheepish smile crosses his face and he stepped back to rejoin the group.
PenguinFox PenguinFox

Chiara De Luca
Chiara's eyebrows began to draw together in concern. She didn't exactly know this guy, and for all she knew he could have just been trying to take advantage of her, but something about the way he said it made her not hold on to that thought for long. If it was up to her, she might have even said yes, but Lily speaking up reminded her that she did have a roommate somewhere, even if she hadn't seen them yet. She nodded once when he had mentioned talking about it later and left to join the crowd, and she fell into the crowd closer to the front right, searching for a place where she would be able to see Lily despite her own height disadvantage. As she listened, she couldn't keep her hands from shaking slightly, as a result of her headache and she realized how bad it was getting. Still, she was determined to power through until the next chance they would have to go back to their dorms. When Lily finished speaking, Chiara overheard a couple of other people talking about rooming swaps and how a bunch of people had dropped out last minute. She pursed her lips and headed towards Lily who had now moved to the front of some doors and was being spoken to by a girl in a very tasteful dress, though she only saw them from behind. As she approached, she stood a little off from their side and was momentarily taken aback at the fact that the person speaking wasn't necessarily a girl, and had a slightly more masculine face, though it really could have gone either way. She let her slight confusion wash away though, they could dress however they felt comfortable. Not wanting to seem rude and interrupt them she waited patiently to the side for a chance to speak until they were done, but then the other person walked back into the crowd. She took a small step forward and looked to Lily.
"I'm Chiara, I got my key from you earlier. I overheard a few girls speaking about rooming changes, is there something I should know about my roommate?" she asked politely.
Mention/Interaction: Bill Nein Bill Nein PenguinFox PenguinFox LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Last edited:
Benjamin Walker
Ben heard someone yell down the hall to come to the commons, probably was Lily. He took his time getting to the commons, their was no point in rushing to go to places. He arrived in the commons to see that a crowd had formed once again and it seemed that they were about to go on the move. Ben find a nice spot near the back of the crowd, not bothering to move through the large cluster of people. He had no clue where they were heading next but he had a few ideas where they would end up next. He hoped this whole tour doesn't take too long since he just wants to get a chance to rest after his long and sleepless flight. Flying from Australia to America wasn't his best airplane experience, especially since he got a middle seat between people who snored unnaturally loud. Hopefully the flight back won't be as bad. Ben focused his attention on to Lily, waiting for instructions.

1549512917250.png
Lily waited as people began to crowd around her, hand absentmindedly tapping a rhythm out on the handle to the door. She looked from face to face of those at the front of the group to see if anyone had questions. One person pushed their way forward, probably with a question. They began speaking, and Lily's expression twisted in concentration. Their accent was a little harder to read than others. She paused a moment to think and figure out what they said. "Auditorium?" she questioned. She wasn't positive but was confident they were asking about the auditorium. "Yes there is an auditorium. We'll make a quick stop in there, but don't tell anyone we did because most tours aren't supposed to actually go in." she gave a small mischievous smile at that before another person stepped forward to ask something.

Lily's concentration switched to the new speaker, entirely focused on their lips. "I'm not sure..." she responded to Chiara's question thoughtfully, one finger tapping her temple. "Here, let's do this the easy way and look it up." she chirped as she pulled out her phone. After a few moments of scrolling while repeating Chiara's name out loud she found what she was looking for. "Ah! Chiara, here you are. Oh!" she looked up and smiled at her "You and I are roommates." she gave the other girl a playful pat on the shoulder. "Don't worry, just because I'm deaf doesn't mean I'm going to blast music and whatnot. You'll be able to sleep." she reassured her. "Unless of course you want music blasted. I'll crank it to eleven if you give me the word." she laughed a little and then did a quick headcount. "Alright, looks like we're all here and that means this train is leaving the station. So follow me!" she called out to the small crowd before her. She walked through the doors and led the group out into the courtyard. She pointed to the middle wing. "In there is the workout room and pool." she told the group as the walked by it. After some walking through the campus they came to a large, central, L-shaped building. She walked up a few of the main steps in the middle of the the longer part of the L-shape. "This is the main learning center. All classes are in here. This main part is for academic classes, the shorter extension part is for more artistic classes." Lily the brought the group to what she described as the artistic building, and brought them into it's side entrance. "Obviously there are classrooms and stuff but that's not what I'm bringing you here to see." she then led the group to the very end of the building that seemed to be designed as some kind of lobby. She opened a set of double doors and led the group into the school's theater.

1549515020069.png
On the stage was all sorts of musical instruments and some left over set pieces. "Now, as you may have heard earlier." she said over her shoulder as she bounded up to the stage and climbed on it. "I'm technically not supposed to tour you guys here but...." she looked over at the drumset, almost longingly. "Well I spend a lot of time here, so if you ever need me in person and can't find me, look here." she gave her mischievous smile again. "And because I showed you all how to get her you can easily find me if you need and not get lost. " she gave a little shrug and laughed. "I won't tell anyone I brought you here if you don't." she jumped down off the stage. "Any questions about your classes or schedules before we move on?"

Tachiagari Kagayaku

It was great to know that they’d be able to see the auditorium during the tour, it was the one thing that she looked forward to the most about this entire tour. Being able to see where she’d be doing all of her singing and spending most of her time. When Lily started to lead them from the dormitory, Tachiagari was quick to follow behind their guide. Already she had started to imagine the type of grand design a school like this must have, and she thought about the types of performances that might be put on there. The ideas were endless, and they only got more and more outlandish as she followed behind Lily. The sight of the beautiful campus, the words spoken by the tour guide, none of it did anything to wake Tachiagari from her fantasizing. It was only when they had finally arrived that curtain was drawn back and she returned to the real world.

While it didn’t live up to the hype she had constructed in her dreams, Tachiagari was still amazed at the elegance of the room. “Sugoi.” She stepped around her fellow students to separate herself from the group and truly take it all in. Back in Japan their auditorium was fairly small, but well-designed, this had style and space. Tachiagari looked to Lily when she asked if anyone had questions before she intended to move on. It was heartbreaking to know that they would be leaving so soon, but she now knew how to get here and could return in the future.​

3B1D813C-8F16-493E-A781-3DA396BFA211.png
Andreas Reinhardt
Andreas didn’t want to be that kid. He planned on being incognito, but he decided against it. He just wanted to leave, and maybe find someplace to sleep. He didn’t trust his roommate and the fact he left his shit in that room is mostly because he wanted to unpack.

“When do we get our schedule. And when is this tour over.” He says, sounding a bit impatient. He wants this to be over. Most likely, he will find a fire escape and sleep on the roof. He hasn’t slept in three days and he is really feeling it.if not he’ll bitch about his roommate, the Aussie.

Mentions: PenguinFox PenguinFox

Chiara De Luca
Chiara visibly perked up at Lily's words, and she grinned at her mention of music. She admired her liveliness and the fact that she was deaf made her respect the girl even more. Slipping back into the crowd was easy due to being small but surrounded by other people her headache suddenly came back full force. For a moment, she considered whether it would be worth it to try and get back to her dorm and actually take the pills she had been telling herself she needed, but it was definitely too late for that. This is what she would get if she kept ignoring her doctor's warnings about taking her medication on a regular schedule. The thought of medication once again reminded her that with Lily as a roommate that would mean she couldn't hide her condition from her, though she got the feeling Lily wouldn't be the pitying type. That thought put her nerves to ease. When the group entered the auditorium Chiara's face lit up. The room was, once again, not as ornate as some of the theaters she'd seen in Italy or Malta, but it was an auditorium all the same. She could already imagine people singing or acting or dancing up there. As Lily finished mentioning something about always being able to find her there, another familiar voice came from the crowd. Andreas. She pursed her lips at his bluntness. It was a tad refreshing but still sounded a bit impolite. Still, she had promised herself she would refrain from judging anybody here when she knew so little about most of their cultures.

B3_YZifCcAAoTqN.jpg
Lee Jaehoong
Interaction: Open

Jay wasn't late. Technically. I mean, he hadn't really gotten to the school on time, but that wasn't really for anyone to know. If anyone asked, he was getting changed, or he ran out of gas, and had to refuel his Jaguar on the way here. Either way, he had spent most of his time jogging up and down the halls in his rather flamboyant outfit, his designer shoes clacking against the floor as he looked for the rest of the students.

Finally, as he peeked into the auditorium, he saw a few people standing around the stage, while some girl was talking at them. Bingo. The teen quietly slid up and tried to assimilate with the group. Hopefully this tour thing would be finished so he could maybe go up to the roof for some alone time, or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back