• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern GEO Academy Rules and OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

PenguinFox

The one an' only
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is the ooc. Any questions, comments or suggestion you can put here.

Rules
-All RPN rules apply
-Be courteous to each other, if you have a problem with someone come to me about it
-One post a week please. If you are gone for longer without telling me why I will remove your character
-more may be added here later
-have fun

Last edited:
I will be done with my young gentleman tonight or tomorrow. :3 I haven't role played for a while, so I am excited!

Finished my C.S. I believe I put in everything that was requested. Let me know if something doesn’t add up or if you need me to clarify things .

Bill Nein Bill Nein I really love your character! I didn’t read the trigger warning part of his story, but the rest of it and his personality were a great read! Makes me feel bad for being too lazy to write a more in depth personality for my own character lol.

Bill Nein Bill Nein I really love your character! I didn’t read the trigger warning part of his story, but the rest of it and his personality were a great read! Makes me feel bad for being too lazy to write a more in depth personality for my own character lol.
I’ve had this character for a bit. Most do this was a copy and paste from a previous rp edited to fit the time. I also spruced it up with some slightly different backstory.

Personally, y favorite aspect about himis that he’s jsut a small, angry gay. And does thing she shouldn’t be good st really well (like being five foot tall essentially and also being a goalie) . my favorite dynamic ever.

He’s a really interesting character and I can’t wait to see him in the roleplay. I’m looking forward to whatever trouble he might get into.

Finished my C.S. I believe I put in everything that was requested. Let me know if something doesn’t add up or if you need me to clarify things .
Looks good, only thing I don't see is where he's from?

Just letting it be known that I'm actively working on my character and he should be up in the next day or two.

Andreas would probs Stab his roommate if he really hates them. I’m waiting on who’s be my boi-o’s roommate since there will be a lot of chemistry. Good or bad watcha as my five foot tall german beefcake just deck someone....cuz he can

I forgot to put this OOC on my watch list, but I gotta say waltzing in mid convo is pretty fun. Definitely dig the macho german boy drama that's being anticipated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back