• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern GEO Academy {Spots Available}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
95D05B32-4159-4B95-9BD6-2F9AC3E9E8C1.png
Andreas Reinhardt
Andreas saw that a crowd was forming, not to his liking. He thanked the girl who gave him the Lei, actually showing some human decency in the process. He liked her, she had the aura of the sunshine. It reminded him of the French beaches. Then Andreas had a flashback. Not enough to send him full tilt but enough to snap him out. He feels the haze that his meds do to his brain to block out the feeling. All the feeling. His hands feel cold

“Arrange your shit. Dumbass” he says to himself in german. He returns to his room and unpacks. He left a few of his effects in his car but he will get them later. On his side of the wall he puts up a poster of a german film called “Handsome Devil”. He hangs up another of a football team native to Germany. The last is a german flag, but it has the eagle at the top right corner. On his desk he puts a somewhat expensive looking cameraon. He puts a label on the camera, though writing in german before scraping one and doing one in English. “Touch this and you’ll never know how your penis feels” he writes with a smile. In addition to the camera, he puts up some cork board tape on the walls as well, outing thumbtacks on a wire that has clothing pins on it. Andreas loves how condradicting he is.

A closeted gay footballer who enjoys photaghaphy...and the occasional street race. He smiles at the thought of murding people with his Porsche. Though he means winning. After he is satisfied with his decor, he puts his clothes on hangers and into his own closet. He puts his sports stuff at the base. His sports bag is an orange and white adidas bag, and in the side pouches are two pairs of Football cleats. In addition he has three extra pairs of shoe. One formal and two more casual. After he is done unpacking he lays on his bed, looking on his phone, specifically Reddit, in the hopes of winding down.

29344326-6AD9-4C13-B9AF-2FE87CDE079C.pngA393BA31-7329-42E4-B330-27D916D4DBC1.jpeg

Chiara De Luca
Despite the momentary distraction provided by the boy wearing the lei leaving the scene, the moment Chiara heard the guy speak who had wandered up to them her eyes went wide and her smile followed suit.
"You're Australian aren't you!" She blurted excitedly, then she slapped a hand over her mouth, appalled at how rude she must have sounded. "Jiddispjaċini! I'm so sorry! That was so rude of me!" Her embarrassment brought color to her cheeks and she internally scolded herself for having such a big mouth. She had always wanted to visit Australia. See the coral reefs over there, then travel to America and tour the states or something. Now that she was starting in America, the thought of meeting someone from the place she had dreamed of visiting was enough to make her forget about politeness for a moment. She was starting to get a headache and they hadn't even been here an hour. She would probably have to go take her medication soon.​

Last edited:
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Despite the fact that he did not get much sleep the night before, Emmanuel had plenty of energy. He picks up his suitcase and puts it on the bed closest to the door, assuming Tachiagari would want the one by the window. After hearing Tachiagari tell him his name, he disregarded what his new roommate said earlier. "Ah, so Tachiagari. But Tachi for short... it's nice to meet you." He smiles gently, thinking to himself that Tachiagari's hands were much softer than his own.

Emmanuel's facial features brighten when he learns his new roommate has brought him a pair of slippers. He quickly takes off his boots. "Its not a problem. May I see my new slippers? It's funny," he begins, clearing his throat, "my mom has a pair of slippers with cat faces on them. Their quite... cute." Emmanuel chuckles.

With a swift turn, he takes out some clothes from the suitcase on his bed and puts them in the closet closest to his. He then walks over to one of his suitcases by the desk, and pulls out a picture of his mom and him on vacation. His mom is a dark-skinned woman with hair similar to Emmanuel's, only longer. In the picture, the mom and and son are standing before Boulders Beach in South Africa where they got to see the different penguins. Placing a few other items on the desk, he decided he would leave room in case Tachiagari wanted to set some belongings out. Deciding he will unpack the rest of his things later, he turns to Tachiahari with an expecting smile. He also wonders where he is from, but figures he can find out later.

Last edited:
Tachiagari Kagayaku
Standing at a height of, 5'10" tall, Tachiagari doesn't exactly have an intimidating form. His slender body lacks the muscle mass that most people of his biological gender would have. A thin build gives him a weak appearance; narrow arms and long legs emphasize his meek form. Fine fingers are accented by short, well-cared for fingernails. His brown skin is smooth and soft, thanks to the concoctions he sometimes uses. Across the back of his shoulders, there is a light dusting of freckles that dot his skin. On his left knee, there is an old scar; a permanent reminder of his first time in heels

Life and biology have been kind to, Tachiagari. Over the years, he has developed an androgynous face that allows him to pass as a man and a woman. A modest, shy jawline helps give shape to his soft face. Subtle, but present, Tachiagari’s cheekbones sit above a pair of healthy cheeks.These cheekbones also help to construct the soft, smooth shape of his head. Similar to his shoulders, Tachiagari’s face has a few freckles that cross from his left cheekbone to his right one. Straight, thin eyebrows, white in color are positioned over a pair of inviting eyes. Grey like clouds on a stormy day Tachiagari’s almond-shaped eyes are adorned by thick, long lashes that are white in color. A small, thin nose serves as the center of his face with a pair of full, plump, lips just below it. Big, shy ears hide close to Tachiagari’s head and are usually covered by his hair.

White like the first snow, Tachiagari’s hair sprawls down from his head and spans a length of 30 inches. The thick waves of hair are usually kept down but he does wear it back when he's busy and up in the summer.

Tachiagari has a voice that one would expect to find on a singer and the skill that comes with it. His voice is soft and warm, and he usually speaks in a tone that matches. When he is out of school uniform Tachiagari dresses in light colors, dresses, and other loose-fitting clothes.
E6F9F5D2-6473-4E84-932E-16403AB295A4.jpeg

He shook his hand gently, but immediately noticed the difference between the textures of their hands with Emmanuel’s feeling more rough. It was a hint at the lifestyle he might have had prior to joining the academy, but nothing was certain. Tachiagari watched as his new roommate kicked off his boots and the act brought a smile to his face. Whether it was just this once or something that Emmanuel would commit to, it showed he was at least listening. When requested, Tachiagari went to his suitcase and then wheeled it over to the vacant bed that was left for him. He swept his dress under himself and then sat down to open the pink luggage. “They’re only for wearing in the room, and they’re not as cute as cat slippers.” He pulled out a pair of white, fuzzy slippers that were still wrapped in their original plastic packaging.

When he looked up he saw that Emmanuel had taken out some of his own belongings, photos included. A photo of what looked to be Emmanuel and an older woman, possibly his mother, had caught Tachiagari’s attention, but there would be time for questions later on. “I hope that these fit you. Shoe sizes tend to be a bit smaller in Japan so I got the biggest size I could.” The label on the package only indicated that the slippers were a large rather than using an actual number size. Tachiagari got up and walked over to hand the slipper to his roommate. “We should probably go get the keys? And maybe there is more that Lily has to tell us.”

EricSings EricSings

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars As a large cloud floated past the sun, their room became darker for a moment. Emmanuel quickly walked over to the window, noticing several clouds were a mixture of grey and white. He began to wonder if it would rain later, and couldn't help but think the color of the clouds held some resemblance to Tachiagari's eyes. A smile plays at his full lips, a feeling of excitement washing over him. He then walks back over by his bed.

His eyebrows raise slightly after learning that his new roommate is from Japan. Once Tachiagari handed him the slippers, he opens the packaging and makes sure not to blush. That would be silly. "These are awesome," he begins, taking a moment to sit on his bed and try them on, "and very comfy." He looks up to Tachiagari. "Thank you."

Emmanuel rises from his new bed, and takes off his new slippers so half of them show from underneath the bed. He then puts his boots back on, brushes off his jeans, and turns to face Tachiagari. "Let's go," he says, then opens their door.

Last edited:
Tachiagari Kagayaku
Standing at a height of, 5'10" tall, Tachiagari doesn't exactly have an intimidating form. His slender body lacks the muscle mass that most people of his biological gender would have. A thin build gives him a weak appearance; narrow arms and long legs emphasize his meek form. Fine fingers are accented by short, well-cared for fingernails. His brown skin is smooth and soft, thanks to the concoctions he sometimes uses. Across the back of his shoulders, there is a light dusting of freckles that dot his skin. On his left knee, there is an old scar; a permanent reminder of his first time in heels

Life and biology have been kind to, Tachiagari. Over the years, he has developed an androgynous face that allows him to pass as a man and a woman. A modest, shy jawline helps give shape to his soft face. Subtle, but present, Tachiagari’s cheekbones sit above a pair of healthy cheeks.These cheekbones also help to construct the soft, smooth shape of his head. Similar to his shoulders, Tachiagari’s face has a few freckles that cross from his left cheekbone to his right one. Straight, thin eyebrows, white in color are positioned over a pair of inviting eyes. Grey like clouds on a stormy day Tachiagari’s almond-shaped eyes are adorned by thick, long lashes that are white in color. A small, thin nose serves as the center of his face with a pair of full, plump, lips just below it. Big, shy ears hide close to Tachiagari’s head and are usually covered by his hair.

White like the first snow, Tachiagari’s hair sprawls down from his head and spans a length of 30 inches. The thick waves of hair are usually kept down but he does wear it back when he's busy and up in the summer.

Tachiagari has a voice that one would expect to find on a singer and the skill that comes with it. His voice is soft and warm, and he usually speaks in a tone that matches. When he is out of school uniform Tachiagari dresses in light colors, dresses, and other loose-fitting clothes.
4F7EC252-B666-4939-94BA-9BC847ECF99E.jpeg

His eyes followed Emmanuel to the window, but soon looked away as he went back to his pink luggage. Tachiagari opened it up and pulled out his own pair of new slippers that were a soft pink color. He unwrapped his as well and rather than put his own slippers own he looked over at Emmanuel and smiled when he saw that they fit him. When he is thanked for the small gift Tachiagari bowed his head, smile still on his face. He got up and followed Emmanuel to the door and instead of leaving his slippers under his bed he left them at the door as he stepped back into his shoes.

When the door was opened Tachiagari stepped around Emmanuel and bowed his head on the way out. “Arigato.” He stepped out into the hallway and waited a few seconds before he started to walk back to the common room where he could already see a crowd of students. Every time he started to forget this wasn’t Japan, something reminded him. Looking at all of the unfamiliar faces and hearing the many different accents, Tachiagari hoped that he would be able to make this place feel like home for him and his peers. “Konichiwa.” He said as he approached Lily and waved at her.
EricSings EricSings PenguinFox PenguinFox

Benjamin Walker
Ben blushed a bit at her outburst, he has never seen somebody so interested in seeing Australians. Maybe it was because of his unique accent. "You're fine, It's hard to offend me and yes, I do indeed come from the land down under. The name's Ben and I come from an island called Tasmania." Ben said with studying the girl in front of him. "You're from Italy right? I can't tell quite well because of where I come from, my knowledge of foreigners is quite limited, except for Americans. They're on T.V everywhere." Ben said with a small smile at the end. American culture was pretty popular in Australia, generally a lot of T.V show's that are shown are American ones so he was quite familiar with them. He was just clueless with the rest of the world. Going to this school will hopefully improve his outlook on the whole world.

Interactions: NivieApple NivieApple

1548820258604.png
Lily noticed movement to her side and looked to see another figure approach. She smiled at the girl who had come up and introduced herself as Chiara. "You want your key right?" she said finding and handing off the key. It wasn't long before another person approached, but Lily wasn't able to see what he had said. Thankfully Chiara seemed interested in getting to know the newest member of the small grouping so Lily didn't have to worry about what he may or may not have said. Then yet another person approached, which began to make her anxious. There were too many faces to keep track of and most of them were all talking at once. She had at least seen the person wave so she gave them a polite smile, though her anxiety was beginning to creep into her facial expression.
NivieApple NivieApple Slav Slav LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Chiara De Luca
The short girl was immensely relieved at how he took her outburst and smiled warmly up at him. Tasmania... The name sounded oddly familiar, but she had likely just heard it before. His mention of Italy made her smile wider.
"Well, you were pretty close with your Italy guess, Ben. I'm from Malta, but I spent a good amount of time in Italy," she said with a small shrug, "My name is Chiara." She turned a little to Lily when she spoke and took her key, but not before noticing the uneasy look forming on her face. Her eyebrows drew together in sympathy as she looked at the small crowd that had formed around her. She had always been fine in crowds, except on her bad days, but her sister had pretty bad claustrophobia and couldn't handle them at all. She turned back to Ben and pursed her lips. "Maybe I should step away? Let the other people get their keys?" She said it more like she was trying to be considerate of the others, but she really wanted to give Lily some space as she walked over to sit by a ping-pong table a little ways away.​

Last edited:
AB5CC6A2-D00C-4AEA-A966-67FBC0C2C4E2.png
Andreas Reinhardt
Andreas eventually puts his phone away, you can only see so many reposts. He chuckles at the time waster he just used. He sets his phone on his bed and takes his sweatshirt off, reaviling his shirt underneath, which is just a black shirt with a pink rose design that looks pretty trendy. In addition there are black armbands in his arms that stench from his wrist to below the elbow. He hangs his sweatshirt in his closet, making a mental note to get a laundry basket.

He decides to make a list of things he needs to get. The list consists of various junk foods, school supplies, cigarettes and Some alcohol. Though the last two will be tricky. He types out his list on his phone and soon puts it away. He goes into the closet again to find a different hoodie. He settles in a narrow zip up, where he leaves the it undone. Combined with his lightwash skinny jeans and Vans, his look screams twink. Alas, he is european. So he takes this advantage to stay under the radar.

“The hills alive with screaming” he chuckles, thinking of a german flamethrower edit of the song. After adjusting his zip up, he walks out of the room.p and back into the commons to continue socializing, and scan the place. His attempt at socializing is more or less a scale to rate how dangerous these people are to him. And how annoying they could be.

He decides to go to the Italian looking girl by the ping pong table. He sits across from her, albeit pulling the chair back a bit to give the, space.
“Hello. I’m andreas. ” he says and sighs, he is awful at this kind of things. He lean backs and slouches in the chair very adhd like, fiddling with the colorful Lei on his neck with his left hand whilst motioning with his right.
“ I’m awful at this. Who are you?” He says, his German accent very much noticeable. Just like the girl from before she was pretty as well. But that’s all he saw. He wanted to know if she, or anyone at this place, had character. Or at least more than the people on the football team.

Mentions: NivieApple NivieApple

Chiara De Luca
Chiara had been distracted with her thoughts, silently debating whether or not she should go back to her room to take her medication, or wait another hour. Then a voice nearby spoke up and she jumped, startled for a moment, before putting a hand in her chest as if to calm herself and smiling slightly at the boy who had introduced himself and mentioned how bad he was at 'this'.
"Don't be so hard on yourself, at least you started up a conversation, " she said with a shrug, "I'm Chiara." She noticed the way he fiddled with his lei and took it to say he was just a little nervous, so she extended her hand to shake his. "It's nice to meet you."
Bill Nein Bill Nein

Benjamin Walker
Ben watched Chiara walk away and then he turned his attention back to Lily, he still had to retrieve his key. After studying her closely, it seemed that she was quite uncomfortable, probably because of the crowd that was starting to form around her. Ben decided to back off a bit and said,"If you want, I can come back later and get my key. I'm in no rush, especially on a day like today." Ben felt bad for the girl, she seemed to be not used to big social situations. Ben was the opposite though, he loved to interact with people no matter what situation he was in. Everybody wasn't the same and if they were, life would be boring. There would be no point to it.

Interactions: PenguinFox PenguinFox

C9DE4CFE-7258-43B4-BA3B-55D21B6D8FF4.png
Andreas Reinhardt
Andreas ignores her hand, not wanting to touch it he doesn’t like touching people, especially if people touch him without permission. Instead of declining like a gentleman, he pretends he doesn’t see it

“Chara.” He says, he doesnt intentional mispronounce it, but it is more of a accent thing.
“Where are you from. If you can’t tell from my accent and name, I’m from Germany” he says, now crossing his arms.

Mentions: NivieApple NivieApple

1548909419961.png
Lily's eyes darted from face to face, lips to lips. It was hard to tell who was talking to her and who was not. At one point she made eye contact with Ben he was for sure talking to her. She closed her eyes for a moment to focus herself before looking to him again. She reached into her back pocket and pulled out a small pink spiraled notepad with a gold colored pen clipped between the rings. She opened it up to the first page. It was clear by the frayed remains of paper still clinging to the edge that this page was not originally the first. She then unclipped the pen and began writing in neat handwriting. I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. I'm deaf- reading everyone's lips at once is a little hard. Then with an apologetic smile Lily handed Ben the notepad. Slav Slav

Chiara De Luca
Chiara drew her hand back slowly. She didn't know what to make of his ignoring of the gesture, but decided maybe shaking hands just wasn't a thing in Germany, where he said he was from. Instead of being insulted, she slips into a nearby chair and lays her hands on her lap casually.
"I'm from Malta," she says, then, to clarify, she throws in, "just off the coast of Italy." Not everyone knew Malta even existed, but she had yet to meet someone who hadn't at least heard of Italy, and they were similar enough that people could usually get enough information from associating the two countries. For a moment she tried to think of anything she could recall about Germany.
"It's pretty cold up in Germany, yes?" she asked, genuinely curious about the country. Now that they were both sitting, she realized that he was just about an inch taller than her. It was a little bit comforting, she didn't feel quite as short anymore, though she still felt small. Also, she was fighting the urge to rub her temples as her headache started to amp up. Maybe she would have to go back and take her medication soon after all... She hoped it would just go away though.
Bill Nein Bill Nein

C26854C0-F004-4262-A3E6-927838FE990A.png
Andreas Reinhardt
Andreas chuckles. He went to Malta once when he was in the foster system. It was one of the more enjoyable homes. Not that it was.
“I once lived in Malta. It is very warm. They had a shit football program though. At least where I lived.” He states. You can see in his eyes he is remembering, and soon pushing away, his memories there. He adjusts his posture to sit up straight, signaling he is interested in continuing to converse.
“Germany is very cold, yes. But you get used to it when you live there. Personally, I prefer the cold.” He says. He notices something is off about her, the way she was fidgeting and primarily her eyes and breathing suggested something was up. Either anxiety or a headache. He experienced both and can identify it. He doesn’t say anything, instead wanting to see if she would say something.

Mentions/interactions: NivieApple NivieApple

Last edited:
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars PenguinFox PenguinFox Slav Slav

* sorry, it is a little short.

Emmanuel takes a moment to look at all of the new students, curious as to what their favorite subjects were, where they were from, and how they were getting used to the campus so far. He steps aside Tachiagari and realizes Lily must not have caught what he said, so he decides to speak up. As Lily is writing something down on a notebook, he stands with arms akimbo and a patient expression upon his face. Once Lily hands Ben the notebook, he gets the chance to formally introduce himself to Lily. "Hey, Lily," be begins, his arms now by his sides, "I'm Emmanuel. I know you probably are a little overwhelmed, but Tachiagari and I were wondering if we could also get our room keys." He takes a small step backwards, and he becomes hungry. Remembering he brought some snacks with him, he figures he will get to snacking later.

Scanning the common room, he is pleased that some of the newcomers seem to be getting along. He glances at Tachiagari, and feels as if the two of them will become great friends as the school year progresses. 'I bet the campus is astounding...' he thinks to himself, eager to explore the grounds.

Last edited:
Tachiagari Kagayaku

13228DAC-D269-4AF8-AAC8-A636109D2BDD.jpeg

He wasn’t sure what was going on, but it seemed as though the lady in charge hadn’t simply ignored him, she seemed a bit overwhelmed maybe? Tachiagari looked around at the group of people that stood around her and he thought he might understand how she could feel that way, with so many people relying on you and talking at you. He decided that he would wait patiently rather than join the mob of people. When Emmanuel arrived Tachiagari was going to suggest waiting, but he had already started to speak to Lily. The way he spoke was much clearer though and it was in English so perhaps he would get a response from the woman.

Catching Emmanuel look his way, Tachiagari smiled a small, bashful smile back at his roommate before he spoke. “I think we might need to wait a bit.” His hands came together at the base of his stomach, fingers loosely locked together. “I didn’t realize there were so many people in before now.” He said softly as he turned to look at the people that they would be living with for the rest of their time here.

EricSings EricSings

Chiara De Luca
Chiara laughed a little, irritating her head further, at his mention of the soccer team. She assumed he was talking about football, as she had heard it went by the name soccer in some places, and shrugged.
"Our national footba- or soccer team, isn't the best I guess, but their fans get pretty into it," she smiles at the memory of painted faces and men in togas representing the team. "I've heard the winters here can get pretty cold too, not as cold as you might be used to, but winter is going to be a rough season for me," she continues with a nervous laugh. She rubs the back of her neck as she thinks about that for a moment. It was almost always either pleasantly cool or warm in Malta, even at winter time. She looks back at him and smiles after the brief pause.
"So soccer? That's what you like to do, yeah?" she asks, turning back to his earlier comment.
Bill Nein Bill Nein

Benjamin Walker
Ben took the notepad, a bit clueless at first and then after reading it, everything made sense know. Ben felt a bit embarrassed that he did not catch on by now but at least he knew. He couldn't imagine being deaf and surrounded by people you couldn't understand. Taking the pen and he began to write neatly on the notepad. No worries, I should've realized that sooner but I didn't know many deaf people where I came from. I was saying that I could come back later and get my key since it seems quite a crowd has collected. Anything to make your life easier. The names Ben if you were wondering, I'm from Australia if you couldn't tell but I doubt you could since you can't pick up on the accent. It's easy to tell your an American though. We can talk later when it's not so busy. After finishing writing, he handed her the notepad and pen.

Interactions: PenguinFox PenguinFox

1549069246042.png
Lily took the pad back and read it quickly, a light smile on her face. She was clearly much more relaxed than a few moments ago. She looked to Ben and spoke a little slower so as to make sure her words were correct. She wasn't anxious anymore, but her confidence hadn't yet returned. "I can hide it pretty well." she said with a shrug. "I wasn't born deaf either so for the most part I can communicate 'normally'" she gave a laugh along with some air quotes around the word normal. "Just be sure you have my attention when talking to me, don't talk too fast and be patient with repeats." She looked back down at the notepad to make sure she didn't miss anything of what he wrote. "Oh yeah..." she found his key and handed it over. "There you go. We should definitely talk more later, nice to meet you Ben." she gave him a smile then looked around to see two more faces waiting.

Lily gave the pair a sheepish smile. "Sorry guys." she said to the pair, voice a little louder than necessary. She pointed to her ear "I'm deaf so if you just said anything to me I didn't hear it." she let out an awkward chuckle to show it wasn't that big of deal. "You want your keys right?" she asked getting her key ring ready, but keeping focused on the pair. Her eyes darted back and forth between the two's mouths, rather than their eyes. She was beginning to get her stride back so she didn't want to miss it if one of the two spoke up Slav Slav LadyOfStars LadyOfStars EricSings EricSings

F913C5FE-5973-4A50-90EE-0DE31FC998F0.png
Andreas Reinhart
Andreas pops a small smirk. He loved the german winters, one of his favorite parts of the year.
“The winters in Berlin are some of the best times of year. It’s cold as balls” he says, mocking a fake shiver “ I doubt the winters here will be as bad as it is. Though I bet you will Probably suffer. Best not to die from measles” he chuckles at his own joke.

Once she mentions football, his face reverts back to his back to his blank face, seemingly sounding uninterested, he says “ I don’t like to do it. I don’t do things because I ‘like’ them. I do it because I have too” He says. He then mutters “it’s the only thing worth doing”

mentions: NivieApple NivieApple

Chiara De Luca
The small girl smiled as he talked about winters and the measles, but after her mention of football, he seemed to get a little more... cold. She just barely picks up on the last words he says and she purses her lips, a little concerned.
"It can't be the o n l y thing. I'm sure you could find something here that you really enjoy. Something worth doing even," she says, trying to be optimistic. By his words, she could tell that something in his life hadn't been great. She wished she could comfort him somehow, even if she had literally met him minutes ago, but she figured he didn't seem like the kind of person to accept a hug or a pat on the back. She tried to even work in a smile, though her increasing headache made it seemed more like she was fighting a scowl.
Bill Nein Bill Nein

Benjamin Walker
After he was given his key, he gave her smile and turned to see Andreas and Chiara conversing. He decided that he should finishing unpacking completely before joining their conversation. He made his way back to his room to see that Andreas put some posters up on his side of his room and noticed a note with a camera on the desk. He read the note and felt a sudden urge to touch it but he didn't want to be a dick. He went over to his bag and started to neatly fold his clothes and put them in a drawer so everything was nice and neat. After he did that, one of the last things in his bag an Australian flag neatly folded. He unfolded it and put it on his side of the wall. Satisfied, he put his now empty bag in his closet so it was out of sight. He really didn't pack much for the main reason that he usually wore the same 3 things every week , mainly because his family wasn't able to afford many clothes for him. He didn't mind though because it made laundry easy for him.

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars PenguinFox PenguinFox

Emmanuel watched as Lily points to her ear, explaining to the pair that she is deaf. He attempts to apologize, though her soft laughter puts him at ease. "Yes, please," he starts softly making sure to speak as clearly as possible, "I am excited for classes to start, and to see the rest of the campus."

The eager junior hands the other key to his new roommate, and begins contemplating if he should just ask Lily what the rest of their plans were, or write it down for her. He decides to speak to her when he feels he has her attention. "So, my name is Emmanuel. I am from Africa, in case you were unaware." He pauses briefly. "Where are you from? And I was wondering if there were any special events for later today?" Emmanuel looks her over only once, deciding he favors her style. Placing both hands in his pockets, a smile paints his face at the sound of raindrops.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back