• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Gentelman thief x young noble/police inspector {MxF / MxM}

Creative Nick

I'm not lazy, I swear-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Here with another random idea that I'm really in mood for right now! Basically I'm looking for somebody interested in this simple (and kinda classic) premise.

A young noblewoman (or nobleman), engaged to someone she hasn't even met, completely sick of her life as a noble and all the pressure put on her. Phantom thief, a criminal well known in the city, one who always announces his crimes with a calling card and even then manages to steal anything he wants. One day a calling card is send to the family of the young noblewoman, warning them that their most prized treasure will be stolen soon. What will happen then? ... or something like that. Really, it's just a simple concept and I'm completely open to changes ✨

I think my preferred setting for this would be Victorian London, because of the nobility aspect. Can be mxf or mxm as I play male characters.

I'm a literate to advance roleplayer, starting at two paragraphs and possibly writing more, it depends on my partner. I have 8+ years of roleplay experience, my frequency of responses can vary due to collage and other stuff. I’m 20 years old and prefer my partner to be 18+. I like world building, character development and romance with good amount of fluff and angst in my rps! Also a lil bit of comedy sometimes is nice. I don't do erp. I love OOC talk. I prefer to talk OOC on Discord as I do talk a lot and I can do it more freely there, but it's not a must. As for rp I don't mind it being on the site or off the site.

Please don't comment under this post, just DM me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back