• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☆Genshin Impact Search☆

KeraSoCool

H/S - “Heavy Metal Lover” - Half Asleep On Cheetos
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
BC734371-73B9-47A0-B8B1-6185D89C2A56.gif
Hello hello! My name is Michael or Michelle and I use She/He pronouns! I have been playing Genshin more then anything. I can do either CCxCC,OCxCC,or OCxOC! I can also double,triple,etc. I’m LGBTQ+ friendly and I love doing poly relationships too! Right now,I wanna do a CCxCC RP! I might do CCxOC If the plot is good or if we do both CCxCC and CCxOC as a double. I can do most ships but if I’m uncomfortable with one,i might decline it! If you are interested,please reply here or add me on discord at ♡M I C H A E L♡#0781! Hope to hear from you soon! ^^

Last edited:
Quick bump before I head to sleep >:)

View attachment 1094577
Hello hello! My name is Michael or Michelle and I use She/He pronouns! I have been playing Genshin more then anything. I can do either CCxCC,OCxCC,or OCxOC! I can also double,triple,etc. I’m LGBTQ+ friendly and I love doing poly relationships too! Right now,I wanna do a CCxCC RP! I might do CCxOC If the plot is good or if we do both CCxCC and CCxOC as a double. I can do most ships but if I’m uncomfortable with one,i might decline it! If you are interested,please reply here or add me on discord at ♡M I C H A E L♡#0781! Hope to hear from you soon! ^^
Hello!
If this is still open I'd like to write with you! I can write Dainsleif.

View attachment 1094577
hi! i’d love to :)

If you are still interested in genshin rp I would love to maybe do Al-Haitham/Kaveh? I'm a Kaveh rper :)

If you are still interested in genshin rp I would love to maybe do Al-Haitham/Kaveh? I'm a Kaveh rper :)
Hello! sorry for getting to this late but yea! im down to do a Alhaitham/Kaveh rp! feel free to PM me! ^^

Hello~ My name is Lang! I know its very much a crack ship, but would you be interested in a Wriothesley/Kaeya (I play Kaeya preferably)? I know it's really weird, so I get it if it's a no lmao 💀💀💀
I can play Kaeya for anything though!

Hello~ My name is Lang! I know its very much a crack ship, but would you be interested in a Wriothesley/Kaeya (I play Kaeya preferably)? I know it's really weird, so I get it if it's a no lmao 💀💀💀
I can play Kaeya for anything though!
Sorry for seeing this late but nice to meet you but yea i will def be down to do Wrioaeya >:))

Hi, If your still ineterested, I would be interested in doing Oc x Cc with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back