• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact RP

Searching for Genshin Impact rpers! I double up meaning you play your oc and I’ll play a character against them and I play my oc and you play a character against them!

About me: I’m 20 years old and need this kept 18+ meaning NO minors. It’s just not my kinda jam to rp with those too much younger than me, ya’know?

I’m capable of writing around 500 words minimum, but am often seen writing more so long as the right material is given.

I’m POLY which means I prefer POLY ships! Because most people want their character to be straight I’ll keep it fair by playing two of the people in the ship unless otherwise specified by my partner <3 aka if you play two characters for me I’ll play two characters for you!

What I’m looking for: People capable of writing around 350 words minimum!

Understanding, I sometimes don’t respond right away, I can take a week to get things started. I even have rp partners right now that are waiting on responses, but I always keep you up to date on what’s going on. Just don’t rush me and I won’t rush you!

People to headcanon and gush over characters with! Seriously I want to hear about BOTH of our characters and how they interact with the other characters!

SHIPS: PLEASE BE CAPABLE OF PLAYING AT LEAST ONE OF THE CANON CHARACTERS IN THE SHIP AND STATE WHO!

Ayato x Itto x OC

Gorou x Itto x OC

Azhdaha x Zhongli x OC

Zhongli x Childe x OC

Cyno x Tighnari x OC

Aether x Xiao x OC

Xiao x Venti x OC

Albedo x Kaeya x OC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back