• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Genshin Impact or Inspired Roleplay

LXI

LXI.

• characters

Lumine

Hello RPN 👋
I wonder if there is anyone out there who is as interested as myself in creating a roleplay inspired by Genshin Impact. Whether we are building a new world or using the game's world as our setting I think it would be fun. I am wanting something that involves action, adventure, and storytelling- which I feel should largely be driven by our characters and efforts to build and move the plot.

I do not want, as great as they may be, people to vy for playing or playing against canon characters, characters that already exist in the game.

If you are interested in participating in this journey, these are some things I would like you to consider when posting.
1. OOC (outside of character/chatting)
A lot of people seem to lean towards using discord servers, but I also know there are people that prefer ooc (I like them myself).
2. FCs (face claims)
When I think of an rp like this I imagine anime or art faceclaims. I know there are some people who have a preference for actors/people, "realistic." I'd like to see the interested party's preference.

Any questions, thoughts, and ideas are welcome to be discussed. I have a few ideas of my own to expand and build on.

- Our characters are the archons, but young and have not achieved their godhood. They are beginning like any other mortal and through their adventures, exploits, and relationships with those they come across they set a path to reach past the celestial ceiling (and probably involves defeating old gods).
- Fatui agents that while carrying out their missions across Teyvat, question their allegiances and what they really want, how loyal are they to the Tsaritsa, their country, what family they have back home - at the cost of their own ambitions and desires (maybe experiments)?
- Adventures Guild team, how they come together, the challenges they face, and the people they help- or don't.
- Fallen in and out of the Abyss, the characters have finally returned to Teyvat, but they may be a little... off (antihero, villain's perspective kind of direction).

SG Theme 2022

League of Legends

♡coded by uxie♡ ♡ gif by Calypso on HoYoLab♡

Well,I'm just going to say that there's probably going to be several people here who are quite interested. There've been Genshin RPs on this site before but none lasted too long.

I think the Archon idea is fun,but probably the one with the most to lose when people inevitably slow down/drop out,since it assumes a group with consistent roles.

😁 I hope to see the interest but I know it isn't for everyone, even those who enjoy the game too! I haven't see any group Genshin roleplays yet, besides ones that might involve canon characters. 🤔 Do you have any insight or beliefs why they didn't last very long?

I do figure that there will be people that eventually drop out even when this gets going, it's inevitable and happens in most roleplays. People leave for their own reasons, and that's ok (though of course I would appreciate a headsup). In regards it happening with set roles, I plan to combat this in that said role would be open again for applying and the previous 'god' would start being surpassed by the new character. But that's if we decided to venture that plot.

<3 I am open to discussing more ideas beyond what I have in the first post.

tentative interest~ this is intriguing because i’ve also been entertaining the idea of a genshin group roleplay and wondered what that would look like. teyvat is such a vast world, there are so many different paths we can take with a universe like genshin, and i think all of your plots have potential. personally, i would love to write something from the perspective of a more antagonistic or morally grey character, which could fall in line with the fatui and abyss survivors. perhaps we could even create our own harbingers? but in any case, all your ideas sound interesting, hope you get more interest !! — ✦

The godhood storyline sounds very interesting to me. You can always combine it with the Adventures Guild Team plot and have this people come together out of convenience for a certain mission, an enemy or goal they all share.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back