• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom CLOSED 🌠 GENSHIN IMPACT MEGATHREAD: I want to play canon for you ! 🌠 (PLAYING AS: Albedo, Diluc, Childe, Alhaitham & Kaeya)

Koganekin

Your local yuurei
Hello everyone ! I hope you all are doing well and feeling creative. I’m Yuuchan, a 20 year old female located in GMT+2.
I’m sure we’ll have all the time in the world to get acquainted, so in the meantime, allow me to try to get your attention (っ˘ڡ˘ς)

There is something about the world of Teyvat and its characters that I will never get tired of. There is so much potential, so much variety and so much liberty for the imagination, too.
I would love to stick to canon or focus on an OC of yours (if it’s well developed and interesting of course), but I will always be playing as a canon character.

I would love to have a complex story mixing action, long tirades, angst and surely romance if that's something you all are into. I don't develop a lot in my ads, but that's because I really prefer coming up with a story directly with my partners.
(You may ask me for a writing sample !)

Here is a list of the canons I'm most interested in playing as right now:

- Albedo (****)
- Childe (****)
- AlHaitham (****)
- Kaeya (****)
- Diluc (****)
- Hu Tao (****)
- Raiden Shogun (****)
- Venti (****)
- Sangonomiya Kokomi (***)
- Yoimiya (***)
- Gorou (***)
- Yun Jin (***)
- Xiao (***)
- Arataki Itto (**)
- Kujou Sara (**)
At the moment, I'm most interested in playing as Albedo and AlHaitham.

CHARACTERS I WILL NEVER PLAY AS, SO DO NOT ASK ME:

- Scaramouche
- Kamisato Ayato

REGARDING OCS:

- Please have a character sheet ready for me to read !
- Be ready to headcanon with me !
- I will roleplay any pairing, whether it's MxF, FxF, FxNB or MxNB
- Your character HAS to be 18+, there will be no exceptions.

Here is what I ask of you as a partner:

*Literate / Novella (400/1000+ words)
*Past tense - 3rd person
*OOC chat and plotting required !
*Long term, complex plots
*Be 18+

I think that’s about it for now ! If anything you read here got your attention, please do send me a DM !

Please introduce yourself, and tell me a bit about what you would like to do. I’m very eager to meet some new partners !

Last edited:
Awwwww! I would’ve loved to do a Niggnuang x Zhongli in a modern AU!

I’ve been craving this idea so much.

I don’t have an OC on hand, but if you give me some time I can make one up… I mean I sort of have one Diana Luneia on Toyhouse but she’s made to be bland, she’s literally a vision less box 😂 if you give me an idea of something you’d like to see Id love to rp with you

I was looking for an interesting Kaebedo rp pairing, but I'm the one who's usually playing Albedo lol! But honestly, I've been interested in doing a Zhongli/Albedo or a Zhongli/Xiao so if either of those appeal to you, I'll gladly hand over Albedo to you! 😉 You have good taste in favorites!

UwU if I did one of those pairings would you be willing to play Venti for my oc? I’ve been really wanting to flesh her out! If not I totally understand!

I was looking for an interesting Kaebedo rp pairing, but I'm the one who's usually playing Albedo lol! But honestly, I've been interested in doing a Zhongli/Albedo or a Zhongli/Xiao so if either of those appeal to you, I'll gladly hand over Albedo to you! 😉 You have good taste in favorites!
UwU if I did one of those pairings would you be willing to play Venti for my oc? I’ve been really wanting to flesh her out! If not I totally understand!
Hi, I thank you two for your interest ! Unfortunately, I don't have room in my schedule for any more partners at the moment :)

I would love to do a Hu tao x OC with you! Though I haven’t thought much in the plot department so it’ll be great if you can help me out! Go ahead and dm me!

Hello if you're still good for another RP partner, I'm very interested in doing a Childe/OC with you! My OC's character sheet is not done, but I will quickly finish it for you, if you're willing!

Hello if you're still good for another RP partner, I'm very interested in doing a Childe/OC with you! My OC's character sheet is not done, but I will quickly finish it for you, if you're willing!
Hi, please contact me when your character sheet is finished :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back