• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact and FF7 (Male Char x Fem OC) Doubling

AccioProphecy

Positivity
Requirements
Warning: I have very specific requirements. Mostly because I know what I want in an RP partner now, and would not want to waste my time with someone who is not compatible with me. So PLEASE take your time to read and see if we mesh together well! :)

PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS
1) You have good command of English. I don't expect perfect posts, but understandable ones.
2) Ideally someone who can reply TWICE A WEEK, but of course I'm not some type of tyrant who doesn't understand that life happens. Just communicate with me if something happens. I myself am super busy sometimes.
3) Currently looking for more ROMANCE centred RP. Of course we're going to throw in some action, drama, angst and adventure here and there too.
4) Build on the PLOT with me. Talk to me. If there's something you want to happen I WILL indulge you. It's about having fun so I really hope it's fun for my partner too.
5) Please don't ghost. I'd much rather you tell me you lost interest or your life is hectic, rather than trying to guess if you're still interested or not.
6) Can do Discord, just ask.
7) Please be 18+, communication reasons.
8) Someone who can play the characters properly. A little OOC is fine but it shouldn't be too much.
9) Please remember I am looking for an RP PARTNER. Not someone who wants to write a novel about their OC/played character and doesn't leave space for mine.
10) My replies range from 800 to 2000 words depending on the situation.

Genshin Impact
I don't want to make this thread overly complicated, so I'm just gunna get right into it.

I can play any of the male characters, but I'm particularly wanting to play/write Wriothesley, Scaramouche, Xiao
I am NOT feeling up to playing Albedo, Baizhu, Bennett, Cyno, Diluc (I love him, but overused, way too many people want me to write him), Freminet, Gaming, Gorou, Heizou, Kaeya, Kaveh, Razor, Venti, Xingqiu
All the other males that I did not mention, Alhaitham, Zhongli for example, I'm ok with them.

On the other hand, I'm looking for someone who can play Alhaitham, Wriothesley, Scaramouche, Xiao or Neuvillette, Zhongli for me

Final Fantasy 7
Recently started replaying FF7 Crisis Core and it gave me the feels. I'm not going to pretend I even finished FF7. I didn't. I don't know the entirety of the story, but I would love to have someone play good SOLDIER Sephiroth for my Female OC. This is not my usual territory, so I don't even know who I can play for you. Zack, Cloud, Angeal are viable for me. Genesis, Vincent is a bit difficult.

Last but not the least, I would like to say that I'm really only looking for 1 or 2 people to RP with. Any more than that and it would be too much for me. My timezone is UTC+8 I'm usually free at 6pm to 10pm my time and on holidays/weekends I could be free until 3am. Hope that helps!

Hi, I would be interested in doing a Oc x Cc double up for genshin impact if you still are interested.
Are you okay with boy x boy?

hi I would love to use my fem oc for this rp if that's okay! I would love it if you played any of the three male characters you mentioned, dm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back