Advice/Help Genre question (pls answer if you know it)

If it was a community based nation building rp then would it be nation building or fantasy. (Basically the community starts from nothing, and eventually grows into a city with npcs as the members of the story work together to build it from the ground up) I know that nation building rp are centered around playing leader and doing your best to boost economy, military strength, and total size of the nation and that is the reason I am asking.

It depends on who the characters are:
-> If each player gets invidiual control of a portion of the growing nation then it's nation building
->If each player gets control of a character that happens to be involved in growing the nation then it's fantasy
->if players are simply voting as a community regarding which direction things take, then that would be a quest roleplay

Ok thanks! I thought it was fantasy... (Because I am going to have it where it starts off, with one man, a relatively nice house that he built himself, a nearby river, and a road. And then it just grows from there Ig... That way it will always be open as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back