Genocide Role Play(not cannon)

Frisk continued to walk around the ruins as most later puzzles were of no harm. 

almost 15 minutes

LV. 3

*12 left.

*Save*

The hallway seemed to be empty but as Frisk continued and unfamiliar voice was herd. 

a Goat woman who seemed to be wearing a slightly torn dress and appeared to have not slept in days walked in front of the two. "Stop human...?...you look so cute right now you must be very confu-" she glances at Flowey.

@The Outcast @Panic At The Fandoms

Frisk just ignored Flowey and stood their motionless.

Toriel continued to speak."a-as I was saying, you must be very confused, why don't you come to my house, it lies at the end of the ruins, here I will give you a cell phone call me if you need anything be safe" and with that Toriel walks away. 

". . . ." Frisk just kept walking not caring for what was ahead. A few more monsters encountered them only to be quickly disposed of. 

They soon reached another save. 

*9 Left*

LV.3

*Saved*

They got bored and started messing with the Cell phone Toriel gave them.

*CELL*

*Toriel's Number*

*About yourself.

"Oh you want to know more about me. W-well i'm just a silly old lady who worries to much."

*Click.

*CELL*

*Toriel*

*Call her Mom*

"D-did you just call me m-mom? W-would that make you happy to call me M-mother? Well call me whatever you like."

Frisk put the phone away.

Chara watched as this newly fallen human killed every monster that they saw. At first, she did not want to say anything. She didn't want to be seen. When she heard them call her mom 'mother', she grew frustrated. "Don't call her that." She said with a tone of demand, finally making her presence known. She didn't understand why this human was doing what they were doing, and how they could be so fine with it. She didn't care what the reason was, however. It just made her feel upset.

Frisk just glared at where ever they herd the voice. " . . . ." They continued to walk forward until they encountered a ghost.

"GET AWAY"

*Here comes Napstablook!

" . . . ." *FIGHT*

Their stick went through them like air but it looked like his HP still went down.

Napstablook began to cry acid tears at them causing Frisk to actually have to move out of the way.

HP: 24/28

Frisk smiled as this was the first enemy to not fall in one hit.

*FIGHT*

*After some time Frisk had attempted to drain the last of their HP only for it to stop,

"You know you cant kill a ghost right were already dead. This was just a waste of time anyway, Bye you little shit." Napstablook disappeared.

*YOU WON. You lost 1 Experience point.

Frisk just flipped off the Ghost before he faded away completely. Frisk eventually made their way to a cross road to what looked like Toriel's house. Frisk walked past and entered a nearby room with a small old toy knife. 

*You equipped the Toy Knife 

Frisk looked at Flowey, "I need to take care of something real quick you can tag along if you want." 

Frisk began to walk all around the Ruins tracking down all the remaining monsters until their were none yet.

They continued walking until they thought they saw another monster.

*But nobody came...

Frisk walked over to the save point again.

*Determination

LV:4

*Saved*

They walked back to Toriel's home.

Flowey looked scared of frisk. "W-what is she doing?" He asked himself

Frisk slowly walked into Toriel's home. 

"Ahh there you are my child, Forgive me I did not have much time to clean up.I hope this will accommodate for the time being. Come I have another surprise for you. 

Toriel led Frisk to a hallway. "Here we are a room of your own. I hope you like it." Toriel reached out her hand to pet their head. They flinched for a moment then just stood still, they shivered when Toriel pet their head.

"Is something burning? Um make yourself at home." Toriel ran off. Frisk just put their hands on their head and continued to shake.

". . . ."

'What is the kid doing?' He asked himself. "Hey, uhh maybe you should to inside the room"

". . . ."  Frisk just slowly walked into the room. Everything was dusty inside like it has not been used in a long time. Frisk practically passed out instantly upon laying down on the bed.

a deep voice was heard in their dream that Frisk did not recognize.

"Chara please... wake up, you are the future of humans and monsters"

(I like to image that Frisk and Chara in the game are sorta connected thats why when you die you hear the words Asgore said to Chara when they were dying.So Chara could hear what Frisk hears in their dream right now if Chara wanted to.)

Chara perked up as she heard the oh-so-familiar words...

"I don't like this plan anymore..." Screams, blood, humans, Asriel, dead...gone...That's all that she could think about just because of that one phrase her adoptive father told her as she was dying.

"Wake up now." Chara demanded the human. She didn't want to get reminded of any of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I like to image that Frisk and Chara in the game are sorta connected thats why when you die you hear the words Asgore said to Chara when they were dying.So Chara could hear what Frisk hears in their dream right now if Chara wanted to.)

((That's what I think, too!!))

Last edited by a moderator:
Frisk held their breath and griped the small toy knife in their hand. They just looked at Toriel with a small sign of fear while waiting for her to attack.

". . . . .", a few moments passed but they felt like hours, Toriel reached near them, Frisk had started to move their arm getting prepared to attack but stopped as Toriel placed what looked like a small plush toy near them and left a slice of pie on the ground before exiting the room silently. Frisk sat up confused, "What the hell...."

@Panic At The Fandoms

"She's not going to hurt you...yet" Chara said and rolled her eyes. "Good job for waking up..." She said with a small sigh. She would not tell them why she wanted them to wake up. She did not need them to know that yet. She didn't think that she should tell them.

Frisk had finally dragged themselves out of bed and they picked up the pie that Toriel had laid on the floor. They walked around the house quietly making their way into the kitchen.

". . . . . ."

*Where are the knives.

They quietly walked out of the kitchen and turned their attention to Toriel who had been sitting in a large chair near the fire. "Oh awake already? Um I want you to know how happy I am to have someone living here. . I have many old books I want to share." Toriel had began to talk for a while about all the things she would hope to do in the future, "Oh im sorry did you need anything?"

*How to exit the ruins.

Something about this place just made Frisk uncomfortable, and yet they wanted to stay here but at the same time they knew they didn't deserve to.

"Huh but y-your home now, w-would you like to hear what im reading about?"

". . . ."

*Yes

Frisk continued to listen to the random snail fact, after awhile they just lower their head aware that they can't keep stalling this for to long.

*How to exit the ruins.

"um I have to take care of something wait here."

Frisk watched Toriel run down stairs. They walked near the end of the hall upstairs and placed their hands on what felt like a mirror.

* . . . .

@Panic At The Fandoms

". . . . . ." Frisk faced away from the mirror and looked at Flowey, "were leaving now... thats whats going on..." 

Frisk walked down the long stair case slowly following the figure of Toriel growing closer.

". . . You shouldn't be down here. . I told you to stay put, now be a good child and go upstairs."

". . . very well Ahead of us lies the end of the ruins, a one way exit to the rest of the underground, I am going to destroy it. be a good child and go back upstairs."

". . . . You naive child, if you leave the ruins THEY, ASGORE, will kill you. I am doing this for your own good."

The two eventually reached a large door near the end of the hall. "How persistent, forget it. . . If you want to leave so badly then prove yourself, prove to me you are strong enough to survive"

58474a1c1e022_enterbattle.gif.48d87fa24b4c650a6c19753f0540f2dc.gif

*Toriel blocks the way.

*ACT*

*Check

*Toriel 80 ATK 80 DEF, Mother knows best for you.

Toriel had began a fairly simple pattern of flames they only moved from left to right. Barly leaving a mark on Frisk.

HP: 30/32

". . . ."

*ACT*

*Talk

*You couldn't think of any conversation topics

Toriel had sent out 4 pairs of flames moving past each other leaving little room for evasion. 

HP: 28/32

"danmit...." Frisk muttered to themselves

*ACT*

*Talk

*You tried again to think of something to say, but failed.

Toriel had started to look frustrated but tried to hide it by using a pattern similar to the last. This time Frisk had avoided any damage

*ACT*

*Talk

*You thought about telling Toriel about how you killed everyone in the ruins...but thats creepy

Toriel had seemed to be unable to hide her frustration anymore as her attacks began to speed up.

HP: 26/32

*ACT*

*Talk

*Ironically talking does not seem to be the solution to this problem.

". . . ." Frisk thought to themselves for some time.

*MERCY*

" ? ? ?"

HP: 24/32

*MERCY*

"What are you doing?"

*MERCY*

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

*Toriel looks angry

*MERCY*

". . . . . ."

*Toriel is acting aloof

Toriels attacks began to avoid Frisk as she just looks off to the side.

*MERCY*

"Stop it..."

*MERCY*

". . . .ha...pathetic is it not, i cannot save the life of a single child..."

*MERCY*

". . . . no your right. . . I cannot keep this on much longer, I just want to see my Husband...I just want to see my children..."

". . . .My loneliness my sorrows my fear..for you my child I will put them aside..."

Toriel had walked up near Frisk and hugged them.

". . . ." Frisk looked at the floor. . .

*Toriel is spareing you.

Frisk smiled for a moment before as if by the flip of a switch their facial expression changed as they reached on the ground for their toy knife.

Frisk had raised their knife so that Toriel would not see it.

"Im sorry mom...."

*You felt your sins...crawling on your back

*FIGHT*

8d4ebbf6c0ca697bcb1f6ba7b998ef1ced658cb5_hq.gif

Toriel almost instantly stumbled backwards to their feet in shock as a large slash was left in them and they began to bleed out.

"M-my c-child?. . .A-at m-my most vulnerable moment...y-you. . . y-you really hate me that much?, Ha...ha...now I know who I was protecting by keeping you here. . .not you...but THEM."

Toriel had soon lost strength in their legs and fell to her knees with one arm over their injury.

"Ha....ha....I suppose I deserve this....."

Toriel had faded into dust as Frisk's LOVE increased to 5

033.gif

Flowey looked away. Even though she was a evil. Toriel was still his mom. Then something else hit him, fear for his own life. Frisk was a monster, she was worse then anyone in the underground. He had to stop her, but how?

Users who are viewing this thread