Genocide Role Play(not cannon)

"Mom!!" Chara screamed out when she heard Toriel's soul shatter and saw her turn to dust. Her crimson eyes filled with tears as she couldn't believe what she had just saw. "W-What..." She choked out, her voice really raspy. "What did you do to her, freak?!" She yelled. "You didn't have to do that!! They were nice before! You could've made everyone the same way they were if you didn't kill!!" She said and tried her best not to cry. She was her adoptive mom, but now she was dead. "Mom...I'm sorry..." She said quietly as she looked at Frisk with anger. "W-Why...?" She weakly asked.

Frisk had no response, they just stared at the Pile of dust on the floor as if they still had not yet realized what had happened. Frisk then took two steps back and lowered their head as for no one to be able to read their facial expression and began to run all the way through the end of the long hallway beyond the door only to crash onto a small plot of dirt with a ray of light shinning onto it.

@Panic At The Fandoms @The Outcast

Flowey followed, He figured he had no choice... If he stayed he would never be able to stop her

Frisk slowly lifted their head off the ground and just sat on the ground silent for a while. 

". . . . ." They began to wipe tears from their face, ". . . . why can't I stop crying..?" Frisk just shoke their head and stood back up slowly walking to the door, the room was getting colder as they got near it.

"Because you did something terrible and you can't fix it..." Chara sniffled and wiped away her own tears. "Do you even feel guilty? Do you think and know that what you did was one of the worst things possible? Do you?" She asked.

*You felt your sins crawling on your back.

". . . ., to late to stop now. . ." Frisk stood up, their eyes had started to form bags under them like they haven't slept in a week, it appears the LOVE they have gained is starting to affect them.

Frisk opened the door and walked out of the ruins into a snowy plane. They continued to walk down the path ignoring what every they herd behind them until they were forced to stop at a gap in the ground. Footsteps appeared to be getting closer.

"H u m a n  d o n ' t  y o u  k n o w  h o w  t o  g r e e t  a  n e w  p a l ?"

"Frisk run" flowey whispered. Not for her sake, but for the monster behind them

Frisk without que turned around to face the figure who held out his hand. Frisk just stared at the figure seemingly refusing to shake his hand.

"wow rude kid...hmm actually maybe its best you don't grab it..this thing may have killed ya heh..." The skeleton figure showed a buzzer that appeared to be broken in his hand. 

". . . thats uh...your que to laugh.. or to emote at all.." The skeleton followed up noticing Frisks distant and emotionless look. "okay thats fine everyone has their own sense of humor. anyways your human right? thats hilarious, i'm sans, sans the skeleton, i'm actually supposed to be on watch for humans right now but uh..ya know i don't really give a shit about killing anybody. now my brother papyrus hes a human killing fanatic, actually i think thats him up ahead. i have an idea just jump over this cliff um i'm sure you'll find a way to figure that out, ill see you up ahead."

Sans walked away only to disappear in the blink of an eye.

Frisk just turned their attention to Flowey then back at the large hole in front of them. "And how the hell does that comedian expect us to get over that?"

@The Outcast

They couldn't tell how large the gap was but based on what the skeleton said it must have been pretty large. 

Frisk waited for a response but when Flowey did not answer them Frisk just turned their attention back to the gap. *Sigh*". . .Ok lets try this then." Frisk taped the ground with their stick to find out when the gap started and how much ground they could cover. Frisk took a few steps back and ran at the gap, jumping at the last minute their hand just barley managed to grab a hold of the cliff at the other side. Frisk pulled themselves back up and Sans was standing in front of them again. 

"ah there you are, quick behind that inconveniently shaped lamp." Sans pointed at a strangly shaped lamp near his sentry station, Frisk did not move an inch.

". . . . uh i mean you don't have to i guess?"

@The Outcast @Panic At The Fandoms

(Alright)

Papyrus stormed in and looked at sans. "You lazy ass hat, what are you doing!" He yelled, " You don't do anything!, I bet you didn't even see a human today!"

"uhh yeah i guess your right boss i mean im sure you would see a human if they were right in front of ya." Sans replied a bit nervous. 

"Of course I would I am the GREAT PAPYRUS after all. "He looked at sans through challenging eyes, "are you saying am to stupid to spot a human?"

"what no no boss, come on paps i'm your brother i would never say something like that 

Frisk just stood still watching this dispute, they were a bit surprised the larger skeleton did not see them as they were standing right next to Sans the whole time.

"i'm just saying boss its good to keep an eye socket out for them, when you find this human im sure the king will give you a ton of praise. . . a skele-ton."

"Of couraser he will, Becaus I the G-" He relised sans told a pun "-You little shit" He hissed and looked and Frisk. "What are you looking at?"

Frisk just stared at Papyrus making direct eye contact. 

Sans just stared at the two and started to sweat a little.

"Sans" papyrus said. "Meet me away from the human" He said and walked away"

"y-yeah sure thing boss" Sans turned to face Frisk ". . . well that almost worked. .don't sweat it kid i'll keep an eye socket out for ya."

as Frisk started to walk away Sans spoke up again

"uh hey hate to bother ya but could ya do me a favor, my bro has been kinda down lately, he would really like to see a human so uh it be great if" Sans eyes went pitch black. "you could keep pretending to be one. thanks a million i'll be up ahead" Sans walked the other direction and disappeared. 

Frisk walked up to another save point

*16 left*

*File saved

After taking a few steps near a box a large bird like monster jumped out

*Snowdrake flutters forth.

*FIGHT*

Snowdrake fell back a few steps but managed to stay up with barley any HP left.

"B-better not s-snowflake out."

Snowdrake sent a series of ice cicles in a circular pattern out at Frisk.

HP: 30/32

*FIGHT*

Snowdrake had turned to dust.

*You won your LOVE increased.

Frisk faced the save point again

*15 left*

*File Saved

Users who are viewing this thread