Genocide Role Play(not cannon)

Frisk reached inside the box and pulled out an old worn pink leather glove. 

*You equipped the tough glove.

Frisk soon spotted the two skeletons again.

"So, as I was saying about the plan. Oh the Human arrives!" He said and turned round 

"Well...human, up ahead i have..." he groans " you dont even look sacred. SANS did yiu break jt!"

He rubbed his chin. "Any way, you will have to fast sone traps up ahead, in order ti se if you are good enough to challenge ME! NEYHEH!" HE STORMED off

Chara rolled her eyes a bit. "Hey...Instead of slaughtering everything in your path...how bout you try to be nice for once and look at the nice things here, yeah?" She suggested. "You don't have to, I mean. You're such a freak that you didn't even listen to Sans!" She sighed. "It's just going to get you killed, ya know?" She asked. "Maybe you should just try to be kind for once...But I understand if you can't do it."

Sans turned his attention back to Frisk and spoke again with his blackened eyes. "and you don't even bat an eye huh.." Sans walked away in the direction Papyrus went.

Frisk just turned their eyes to wear they could hear Chara's voice ". . . ." they opened their mouth and tried to think of a reply but no sound came out, they had nothing to reply.

". . ." They continued walking until they walked near a sentry station where a dog monster slowly rose from.

"Did something move, was it my imagination, I can only see moving things, If something was moving for example a human. I'll make sure it never moves again!"

@Panic At The Fandoms

"Okay. Fine. Ignore me. Can you try to be nice to this monster? If you're nice, he may not hurt you. Give it a try, please." Chara said. "I don't think it's possible for someone to be this heartless..." She muttered. "So if you spare one monster, then you have some morality."

*Doggo attacks

Doggo had swung his red glowing knife at Frisk only for it to pass threw them.

". . .Ok. . ." Frisk took a deep breath and decided to at least try to listen to the voice they were hearing.

*ACT*

*Pet*

Frisk reached out to pet the Dog monster however it noticed their movement

"MOVING" The Dog swung his knife again, Frisk had not been prepared for this surprise attack and was hit directly.

HP: 35/40

"ACK" Frisk fell back and put their hand over the cut the Dog had left on them, "you little shit..."

*FIGHT*

Frisk punched Doggo in the face and watched him fall backwards.

Doggo let out a wail of pain before turning to dust.

*You won! you earned 30 XP and 20 GOLD

Frisk was taken back, they had only intended to do minor damage, they didn't think that a single punch would kill him, they had not realized the ATK boost the tough glove had given them.

"B-but I...didn't..." Frisk just lowered their head. "Forget it...."

@The Outcast @Panic At The Fandoms

Frisk put their hand over the cut Doggo had left them and looked the the blood stain on their hand and shirt from their wound. ". . .All I can do is destroy..." Frisk just kept walking. They saw Sans standing around again.

"heya, so i have a little advice for ya, if you see a red attack.." Sans hears someone yelling his name in the distance. "....uh w-well im sure you figured it out already seeya." Sans walked away again.

@The Outcast @Panic At The Fandoms

'Se is a monster!' Flowey thought. 'I need to get away before she decides to kill me to.' He looked uo at her. "Hey, i gonna go up ahead to scout the area out" he told her. In mentaly added, "as well as warn everyone i can." He plopped back underground

"Why can't you do anything right? Well, that's because you've killed so many people. Now, you can kill everyone else easier. It will just become easier and easier over time if you continue to kill and kill and kill." Chara explained. "You didn't even listen to Sans. Who knows, maybe someone will eventually be able to take you down? I'm sure you don't want that now, do you?" She asked them. She took notice that they probably didn't mean to kill Doggo. "Even if the next monster does try to fight you, you have to be kind first. Don't attack just since they did. And if they don't attack...then, well, you don't have to either...I'm sure you won't listen to this advice, but, hey, it was worth a shot." She told them with a soft sigh.

((I thought a replied a bit ago but it did not send, sorry))

"Why can't you do anything right? Well, that's because you've killed so many people. Now, you can kill everyone else easier. It will just become easier and easier over time if you continue to kill and kill and kill." Chara explained. "You didn't even listen to Sans. Who knows, maybe someone will eventually be able to take you down? I'm sure you don't want that now, do you?" She asked them. She took notice that they probably didn't mean to kill Doggo. "Even if the next monster does try to fight you, you have to be kind first. Don't attack just since they did. And if they don't attack...then, well, you don't have to either...I'm sure you won't listen to this advice, but, hey, it was worth a shot." She told them with a soft sigh.

((I thought a replied a bit ago but it did not send, sorry))

(That has happened to me so many times)

(Couldn't find it after update)

Papyrus smiled "HUMAN! I think you will fined this trap quite shocking. For you see this is the invisible electricity maze!"

"...i guess they aren't interested in solving puzzles boss.." at that point Frisk had already walked past the entire feild before Papyrus had even activated it, effectively skipping the entire puzzle.
The Outcast The Outcast

He backed up. "What...why?" he said
"Sans come with me" he said leaving

Users who are viewing this thread