Genocide Role Play(not cannon)

KirienIsamu

a determined artist
while not cannon to the main underfell story this section will be used to role play the genocide version of this role play, however it will not be open all the time and will only be used as a second story to role play in every once in a while due to the lack of story development in genocide. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Frisk opened their eyes after awakening from her fall into the underground."H-how am I still alive..." Frisk could feel a patch of flowers under them. They got up and stumbled around the hallway until they found a door leading to a dark room. 

@The Outcast @Panic At The Fandoms

(Flowey will be spared only because it would be boring if Flowey was killed right away.)

(So is flower fell the same with fell, where flowey becomes the good of hyper life during a genocide run?)

"Oh no a h-human" A weak voice called from the center of the room

(Sure, honestly flowerfell was very different from underfell only because of sans and frisk so the only reason this rp is not a underfell rp is because i liked the flower curse concept, otherwise it might as well be underfell, in underfell i like to image frisk slowly gets the monsters to go back to the way they were in undertale by showing them kindness again, in genocide i think the same thing will happen but only because now frisk is destroying them all and the monsters slowly realize their mistakes only to be killed right then. in genocide underfell frisk is described as more evil than the monsters.)

"Hmm?" Frisk looked down to where they herd the voice even if they couldn't see anything.

@The Outcast

(Alright then)

Flowely popped his head "W-what is a human doing here?!" He stammered. He look horrible, pettles burned and pulled off, he even as some marks on his face 

Frisk knelled down and put their hand on Flowey. It didn't take long for them to figure out they were looking at an actual talking flower. "Who are you?" 

this close to flowey he should be able to see their pale eyes showing that they were blind.

@The Outcast

(is she blind in flowerfell or did you just add that?)

"Im f-flowly...the flower" He stuttered at her, shivering at her touch

(according to the wiki yes, but that was because of the flowers, i made them actually blind which was something that was inspired by blind determination on tumbler)

@The Outcast

(alright)

"y-you spared me?" He looked up at the frisk " n-no one has ever done that"

Frisk got up, "you didn't try to attack me, there is no need to kill you in that case." Frisk looked at the door that would lead to the ruins. "Were are we?"

@The Outcast

"hmm" Frisk pondered for a moment, "well were not making any progress by standing here" Frisk walked up to the save point.

*The shadow of the ruins looms above, filling you with determination.

*File Saved*

the next room featured a few buttons and a switch. there was a crack in the wall were it looked like a sign used to be posted.

@The Outcast

"H-hey wait up" He said and went after her. Stoping at the puzzle "be careful. Theses puzzles can kill you if you get them worng" He said

It was the worng button and a spike can out of it

"Be care full" Flowey said "ill do it" He said and put vines down and the other ones 

the next puzzle had nothing of any substance and was only a single switch puzzle. Frisk had walked near a spike bridge when a frog like monster jumped out at them

*Toaditt attacks

Frisk looked down at the Toaditt who seemed to be a little confused.

*FIGHT*

Frisk swung their stick as hard as they could.

Toaditt took 300 damage leaving a large gash on their torso.

the Toaditt took a few steps back in surprise before collapsing and turning into dust.

*You Won!, your LOVE increased.

@The Outcast

"ok i will guide you over the bridge" Flowy said and began to tell what way to go

Frisk had walked across the spike bridge with relative ease, after a few more steps two toaditts had jumped out in front of Frisk.

it almost looked like they didn't even notice Frisk was there

*FIGHT*

the first Toaditt fell quickly while the 2nd one looked up to see who had killed its partner. "r-ribbit.." the toaditt began to shake as is sent a few flies at Frisk who had avoid them with ease.

*Toaditt looks like they don't want to be here anymore.

Toaditt's name was now labeled in yellow on the status menu.

@The Outcast

"You can spare it now Kid" Flowey said felling bad for the little creature

Users who are viewing this thread