• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic *Generic title about space*

No Life King

Still dead on the inside
Alright, party goers buckle up and let's get to the nitty gritty part of this thread. I wanna keep this short because MAN DO I HATE WRITING THESE THINGS.

Okay, I really want to do space themed RP. Well, and at least one idea relating to the future so it's not all going to be space themed. I'll put some basic ideas up of what I'd like to do. Most of them probably won't have a plot attached to them, I'm a lazy fuck. I'm so sorry.

Ideas:
Humans vs Aliens
Space races
Space travel; exploring new worlds (yes, basically a jacked idea from Star Trek only I don't want to RP within that Universe).
Contract killers--basically space assassins that travel the galaxy killing whoever
Wild West planet--eh, it's tough out here boys. Gotta survive. (I'll go into more detail)

Non-space idea:
Killing the past-- A lot of trail and error because no one can be sure what will happen when they mess with time. Basically a team of time travelers go into the past and destroy any possible threats to a future utopia. If the team comes back from the future and the utopia is on fire... Well they have to go back into the past and correct everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back