• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Generic Fantasy RP

Here and present!

And I have plenty to post, just no one to post off of at the moment, hence the waiting, I'm just biding my time, looking for the right moment to get...involved :)

Ok, I'm gonna run and go smoke, make myself a cup of coffee and generally get setup to be all comfy for this. xD Oh! I'm going to have to disappear for about half an hour in three hours (9 pm central time) if we're still going that long. I rather hope we are.

Oh holy hell.

I can't really post until after Dakota, Tess and Christopher do. Or at least one or two of the three.

Can anyone go on teamspeak or anywhere with a real-time text function?

Google hangout or Skype i can do from my phone. I'll be able to set something up if gmail or skypes are given.

Don't mind if all of you guys go on ts tho.

well considering that Tess and Dakota have keen hearing, i like to think they would. @The One Eyed Bandit

I have team speak but you guys need to tell me how to set it up. i wont be using my mic though

AND ALSO im posting right now gimme a few minutes.

well, maybe ill wait >.> quad post ftw

I don't have a mic or anything either and actually prefer text. I can't talk you through how to set up teamspeak though. I don't remember how I did it.

<3 Bandoooo

All you do for ts is type in "ts.rpnation.com" as the server without quotes of course. If first time, pm a mod to remove your restrictions so you can communicate.

EDIT: uhh first step would be probably downloading teamspeak lol

I've got a Generic Fantasy RP channel set up as a sub-channel under Roleplaying if anyone wants to go on TS.

TS channel password is chimera.

Whateva you think a 10 year old would be capable of, go for eht. Ye can make up the rules as we go along, so long as they fall under one of those 3 archetypes I pmed you guys long ago.

Freedom unto you.

Hmm. So Willow's nature based. In the table you specified Nature Based would be ritual and sacrifice. Ok. I can work with that.

Wat? D: I am not on fire, AM

Killigrew said:
Whateva you think a 10 year old would be capable of, go for eht. Ye can make up the rules as we go along, so long as they fall under one of those 3 archetypes I pmed you guys long ago.
Freedom unto you.
What archetypes? I missed that, I think, I wanna know what Edmun's limits are too :3

I believed i pmed you the gdoc, Stickers.

Magix

Oh, the image is good too. Go for eht, riley x) thx. Phone is not easy to navigate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back