• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Generic Fantasy RP

Ey guis should we wait for simj to post? Hmhmhm

I'll be gone in an hour probs unless I gather the guts to pretend bathroom.

We could quickpost tomorrow at liek 3pm pst or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or whatevs works for you guys too. Maybe simj will make it then.

I'm available almost whenever. I gotta go in an hour too and tomorrow evening I have my birthday date/dinner.

Killi, dun worry about it, if you're busy at a partay, we can manage for a bit, we're all just on TS chatting and discussing, so no worries from our end :) We can always just go back to slow-posting, it doesn't make much difference, we're just trying to establish a method that doesn't involve everyone canceling each others' posts out with contradicting info xD

I suggest a posting order, but I think I may be the only one that thinks it's a good idea. Ah well. ^.^

My apologies.

I was sleeping.

I shouldn't have stayed up playing stupid games with stupid friends until 4 am in the morning.

its ok. Just jump in where you can if you want you can run across tess and dakota, then we could all show up for the chimera raep

@simj22 Let me know though so i can post if you dont want to

I think proposing our character actions in ooc declarative format would be best. Post cycle runs the risk of absentees, but being upfront about character actions and "workin on me post" declarations would for the most part remove confusion.

Ie could say "Jake will punch Andrew and then say he's sorry right after." while in the post itself, the emotional movement and clues for the other players to use can be expressed. Yah?

Could also just livechat somehow, and discuss posts on the fly there.

I'd be cool with either. Posting cycles usually end up with either lazy/obligatory posts and/or someone dropping off the map/tellin eryone to wait up. Would rather just keep communications goin if we can.

Meantime, hopefully tomorrow the posts can continue... ruehru I'll try and speed it on or prolong it until this coming saturday.

Oh, but more importantly, I should ask yer opinions. You guys wanna move on asap or play with the chimera some more? X)

I personally would like to not die, whatever that entails. i mean, Edmun is hoping he's enough of a distraction that the others can get away, and he's hoping not to get himself killed in the process. <_<

Moving on would be cool, but I dunno if it would be possible seeing as the chimera has now been made aware of them tasty morsels all being around it xD .

Ok guys. I'm not dead. I was just busy. Sheesh. I'm here, and I'm beer. dame cervesas ahora, por favor. gracias.

Folks! I just wanted to let you know I'm gonna be a little busier than normal over the next couple weeks. Kids eye/dr appointments, two of them have birthdays, etc etc. (YES, I can keeps children ALIVE!...but not plants. I don't know wtf is up with that either.)

me its all good. when ever its my turn to post just tag me. i often lose track of stuff

I'm drowning in schoolwork, and if I manage to get stuff done in time, I'll get back to this. Right now, I've got to get some essays done before the 14th, and then another span of projects to make done before the 30th... I can't waste any time ahrh

Sorry, guys :( I hope you'll stick through it with me...

Killigrew said:
I'm drowning in schoolwork, and if I manage to get stuff done in time, I'll get back to this. Right now, I've got to get some essays done before the 14th, and then another span of projects to make done before the 30th... I can't waste any time ahrh
Sorry, guys :( I hope you'll stick through it with me...
is ok chillishrunk

and not because that happens to be two days after i start my holidays

and not because i'll probably be bogged down by my animation final in a week

nope

Hey guys! I hope you haven't all lost heart for this RP.

I'll try and get a post out this weekend! Drop a post here if you're still in for this.

It will be going slow because Dago's got some srs bsns to attend to, and I don't wanna progress too far if I don't have to, at least until he returns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back