• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Generic Fantasy RP

If fire emblem has taught me anything, it is that swords are better than axes. Chris has swords. By that train of logic, chris will be bro for dakota fanning.

I just woke up, my head's a muddle, idk what I just typed. Gg.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]CONTEST = KILL ANIMALS
LIL'WOFF = ANIMAL

AKA, A ripe target for getting axed in the head.

[/QUOTE]
LOL yeah thats why i did it. i said something about that in earlier posts... or maybe it was over skaip with killichan

simj22 said:
If fire emblem has taught me anything, it is that swords are better than axes. Chris has swords. By that train of logic, chris will be bro for dakota fanning.
I just woke up, my head's a muddle, idk what I just typed. Gg.
Lol, I was actually playing a game where a dude with a sword absolutely slaughtered my lancer, and I was like "Fiar Emblam, Y U Lied 2 Meh?!"

Dakota fanning

Toplol

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]CONTEST = KILL ANIMALS
LIL'WOFF = ANIMAL

AKA, A ripe target for getting axed in the head.

[/QUOTE]
I could not ask you to be more perfect.

Well, I kinda know what Edmun would do, I just don't wanna write it out right now (blargh, writer's bloooooock, blablabla)... I'll probably end up waiting until we do Speed Rounds tomorrow and just have him interact with other peeps then.

probably not, considering that most the other parents tend to not like her hanging with them, but its not cause they know its cause her grandmother is a witch :0 though i like to think someone would notice that her fur coloration and design is unnatural. @simj22

But she also wasnt careful in the field, so someone could of watched her shift. :P

@Kaine Our characters really do have a lot in common. Willow spends almost all her time in the woods, shunned by most because her mother and grandmother are basically witches. They're actually a kind of...gypsy, but that's neither here nor there at the moment.

Kaine said:
probably not, considering that most the other parents tend to not like her hanging with them, but its not cause they know its cause her grandmother is a witch :0 though i like to think someone would notice that her fur coloration and design is unnatural. @simj22
But she also wasnt careful in the field, so someone could of watched her shift. :P
Chris has his own ways of figuring stuff out. He might not know it's her, but he knows that something is up.

Katniss Dakota Fanning Everdeen Evergreen

frustrated-with-pencil.jpg

Or the fact that is someone wants to post they dont need to wait. not sure why you gais feels like you need to wait.

Do they? I think Bandito and simmy just aren't awake quite yet. I'll be waiting for them before throwing the first post out. Also headcount.

So we got Dago, Kaine, and Riley here. Only waitin' on Sim and Bandito, but iz understandable kuz timezones.

Also @Stickdom

Btw in this post imma make, you guys can post in the ooc that your character doesnt hear, and therefore doesnt react, and I can work with that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back