• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Generic Fantasy RP

giphy.gif

@Hope Robinson ehy

Oh! Royal and Aqua, I missed your posts! I'll be sure and tag you when Chapter One opens! :)

Il be dropping this role play, I don't have time for it, I doubt it will be hard to replace me

Seems you found a replacement, told you its not hard to replace my crappy character :^) gonna unfallow, thanks for having me.

Not a replacement. I asked Killi who was active and i only looked at their sheets. Characteristics of my character that match yours are simply how it fell into place once i figured what type of character i wanted. Don't talk down to yourself or you'll never get the confidence to do better. @Hope Robinson

Welp, it would help if I was following the OOC :P also, fluffed up Edmun's CS a little bit, I'll probably keep adding to it as the RP progresses and he defines himself, mostly his ambitions and personality quirks :3

Love that bit about the mum. A wife that makes the grass grow and flowers bloom is just perfect for a farmer x) cool imagery to boot.

Are you able to join us Saturday at 4pm pst, Sticky?

Also might get a post up around thursday. School just started and imma apply for graduation soon. Ah such fun.

That's about 7 pm my time, I'm on EST, so I should be able to make it there, unless we have a late dinner :3 But, count on me being here, I'll do my best :D

So uhm does anyone want to collab or go back and forth or whatevs? I have plans for something if someone wants to hunt a wolf *hinthint*

I'd be down for a wolf hunt, if Killi has no problems with there being a wolf there. I just didn't want to have this turn into a "see who can pick the biggest animal first" kinda deal, I was waiting for Killi to spawn in some innocent little animals to brutally and mercilessly slaughter go hunting for.

So, @Killigrew, what do you say, do we get our woof? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back