• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Generic Fantasy RP (CLOSED)

"Well, perhaps you should have," Lady LaFaren said.

Emmalia cut in, "Mother. We just need to stay here a bit where we will know it's safe."

"Well, I suppose I must, you are my daughter after all, no matter how ungrateful you are."

Callum resisted the urge to defend his wife for now, but any more comments towards her and he'd have to intervene. "Thank you for your hospitality." He said with gritted teeth.

Lady LaFaren had a servant show them to a large section of the castle, the guest wing, which was now almost entirely theirs.

Callum sighed when they got to their room and set his things down. "I'm sorry you'll have to endure your mother. And I'm sorry for the loss of your father."

Emmalia shook her head. "We have no choice but to deal with her, and I don't know how I feel about my dad's death. I don't know if I feel anything at all."

When they had finished the tour, Callum came back to their room. "It's not bad," He commented. "It's a fresh start for us."

"No, absolutely not. We escape them, then travel all the way here, just for you to want to go back? No," Em said sternly. She wasn't about ti compromise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back