• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Generic Fantasy RP (CLOSED)

"Don't worry, I'm safe, Camilla's back at her shop, and Cameron is doing well. Everything's fine. I may end up going to visit Camilla some time though."

"Of course, I'd love for you to come with me. And I'm sure Camilla would love to see you again too." He smiled against her.

"I would love to see her," Em said. One of the castle cats walked by and meowed uo at her. Em said, "Now now, Apple. Go catch mice." She looked back at Cal and hugged him again. "I missed youuuu."

Callum grinned and held her tight. "I missed you too, Em. A whole lot. I've also seen you've gotten friendly with the cats."

"Oh, that's good. Thank you, Em." Callum rewarded her with a kiss. "Hey, want to help me shave? I feel disgusting with this stubble."

Em took him to the large bathing room, which had a luxurious, large hot bath in the center and stacks of fluffy towels and soaps all around. Em chased away the maids, and started the water. "So, is Cameron doing okay as Warlord?"

"Seems like it. He should be getting a summon from the king soon about the situation, and what happened to us." Callum said with a sigh. "I hope he lies well."

"Agreed. My letter to the king should smooth things over, but nonetheless. He best lie well," Em said as she got undressed and slipped into the warm water.

"Take as long as you like," Em sighed, sinking into the water to enjoy the warmth, and to cover her new scars. She started trying to wash her hair, but still hated how short it was, and Cal could tell it was making her upset.

After a bit of watching Em wash her hair, but seeing her start to get upset, he eventually held his arm out and grabbed her wrist gently, pulling her over to him in a soft embrace.

Em paused at first, but didn't fight him and pressed her face against his chest. "It's so short and ugly, they took my one vanity away," she mumbled. Her hair was shoulder-length, so not exactly short, but it was nowhere near as long as it had been.

"It's okay love, it'll grow back." He told her, gently stroking her hair. After a moment her moved her forward a bit, and started to wash her hair. "You look just as beautiful as you always do, and always will."

Em let him wash her hair, and appreciated the gesture. "It'll grow back, but my scars will stay." She quietly added, "Mom was going after me for those while you were gone."

Em closed her eyes and savored the tenderness of his touch. "We had dinner and she started nagging me about how awful they look. About how stupid I was to run around playing hero and getting scarred, and how she was surprised you didn't divorce me for them. Don't worry, though, her words don't have much weight to me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back