• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Generic Fantasy RP (CLOSED)

Em laid her head on his shoulder and said, "Well now we can be free for a while before returning to nobility. It's a nice break."

Callum chuckled and kissed her for her joke. "I didn't like all the work, and the constant threat of someone not liking me enough to siege us. At the LaFaren castle, I wouldn't be in charge, which gives us a lot more free time." He noted.

"Yes!" Em said. "Well, after we recover some... I feel bad, there's that missing girl and the coven of witches the bar keep told us about but... I don't think we're ready to go back yet."

Callum nodded. "I know it's difficult, but some people can't be saved. Maybe we can come back and see if we can get somewhere with those leads though."

Ferron and Arryn returned with the weapons in a timely manner, but they left Em a bit saddened. "I knew they'd hate me when they found out. Arryn didn't seem too upset, but Ferron was. I hope they don't spread rumors," she told Callum in private as they laid next to each other in bed.

Callum was obviously still fuming from the interaction with Ferron and Arryn. "They had no right doing something like that. I have half the mind to go put them in a dungeon when we get back to your parents castle."

"Yeah, then they'll really go and tell everyone! Keep your temper in check, Cal. It's understandable that they would be upset, we did lie to them," Emmalia said.

"Everyone lies! I bet you Ferron's already had ten affairs, and Arryn's actually a witch using magic to look pretty." He said in an irate rage. "I'd have gutted them there if they hadn't helped us before."

Emmalia frowned and said, "Oh? So besides hiding that I'm a vampire, what lies have you told?" She didn't care that he called Arryn pretty, because she was. But she didn't like how when Callum got made, he tended to lose his common sense.

"I don't lie to you!" He said, trying to recuperate from his rage. "Imagine if Ferron threatened me instead, you'd be furious."

"Of course, I'm not saying you don't have a right to be mad, I'm just saying you have no right to act on it," Em explained.

Callum groaned, mad that she had given logic to him. "I guess. But still, I'm furious." After a moment, Callum looked over at Em. "If only there was some way to cool off."

"Books are a good way to calm down. A good meal, maybe." Em knew what he was thinking, but cut him off in her own discreet way.

Callum sighed heavily and said, "Would you read to me?" In a tone that showed he realized he was being harsh earlier.

Em's heart melted, and she nodded. "Yeah, of course. Are there any books around here? Or I can just talk to you, tell you about some of my older travels."

Em slowly brushed her hand through his hair, and thought for a moment, before saying, "One time, I was out very late at night in a village. I was no longer a human, mind. But I was just going for a stroll, reacquainting myself with normal human life a bit. And this beggar was sleeping outside, and I accidentally woke him up, and he went on an absolute tirade until he saw my huntress pendant," Em laughed. "I got to scold him for being so loud so late at night."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back