• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Generic Fantasy Roleplay

Jon

Soldier of Fortune
Hey, I'm Jonathan, I know what I'm doing.

I'm looking for a partner that wants to do something medieval and also knows what they are doing. Below are some of my plots if they interest you, otherwise we could world build something fresh. Epstein didn't kill himself.

Also, I promise not to ghost.

1. A young ambitious prince eager to make a name for himself sets his eyes upon their neighboring kingdom. A large but peaceful kingdom with a pacifist and elderly king, the young prince believes that he could easily take the kingdom and expand his territory. Without the approval of his father or his brothers the young Prince swiftly makes his strike meeting almost no resistance as his army reached the capital and topples a scared tower of the kingdom. Seizing control of half of the capital city the Prince sends the king his terms for surrender believing the battle to be already over and ready to return home a hero and a potential heir to his father's throne. However, little does he realize the true power of this kingdom and what he has done. We can discuss this, like the royals of this kingdom are related to dragons, the tower he toppled had sealed an ancient demon, w/e.

2. A young woman is set to be burned at the stake for witchcraft. Blamed for a plague that had spread in a nearby city, the corrupt mayor was simply using her as an excuse to ease the public. She was an outsider who had lived near the woods and would not be missed. The night before her execution she is visited by an official from the king who remarks on her inherent talent but does not think she is a witch. He informs her that she was not the cause of the plague but it is too late to get the king to pardon her. He rather cruelly jokes that her life would be better spent easing the public's fears of the plague until the real witch was found and that her place in heaven would be promised for her sacrifice.

3. A drifter allies with a group of bandits he meets at a local pub looking to make some quick gold. Thinking they would rob some rich merchant, the drifter is caught off guard when they approach the palace at the capital city. Knowing this to be beyond the skill of his new comrades they manage to make it to the palace treasury thanks to his lock picking skills and knowledge of guard patrols. Stuffing their sacks with gold, the bandit's greed forces them to the royal chambers where they, unfortunately, run into the princess. Taking her hostage, one suggests they ransom her while another suggests something much worse. Learning how horrid his comrades truly were, the drifter quickly dispatches them but is caught by the palace guard after causing such a commotion. Not wanting to be imprisoned he quickly claims to be a friend of the Princess looking to her for pity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back