• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [ ♡ ] gauging interest for a xianxia/wuxia story

Looks like you’re probably over the amount of people you want, but if there is still room I would love to try a wuxia setting!

Well whatever we decide on, it seems there's quite a bit of interest. I like the divine providence trope, so I think it'd be neat to include that!

I'm definitely interested, I'll roll with most any plot ideas! Though disclaimer, I'm not too familiar with these genres; willing and hoping to learn as they seem cool °^°

I've watched Heaven's Official Blessing and loved it so much that I read a few translations of the novel. I haven't branched out beyond that, so like Kikimura Kikimura , I hoping to learn more about them. Though I do understand if you're already overwhelmed with takers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back