• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Gateway of The Cherry Tree [Anime Inspired-RP, Casual/High Casual]

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
35b25c47c701ca2fa115a9b64b3d217e49503fd3_hq.jpg

From the center of nature itself, comes our opposition to bring us together
The Silver One

We all know the usual setup of an anime. The quirky characters, the quirky setting. But we all wish that we could somehow partake in that amazing world, and others that we love. And I, am here to quench that thirst. This roleplay is completely original, but has the same setup as any other anime with its type of genre. But to know that, you have to know the story....

Long ago....
In Kanpus High School in Japan, there was a boy. He had just started school, and had started realizing that everyone else would just glaze over him. He knew that this was his place, the one kid no one noticed. But one day, when sulking in the courtyard, the boy stumbled into a cherry tree, and into another dimension. There, he met the guardian of the Cherry Tree/Gateway, a large dark green scaled dragon. The boy and the dragon became friends, and protected the kingdom on that side of the world safe. But one day, the boy grew up, ad left high school. The dragon became depressed, and surely but slowly stopped guarding the entrance way between worlds.

Skip forward a few years, and spirits as well as creatures from that world sneak past the dragon, and enter ours, temporarily contained at Kanpus. You, are students going there, and only a you, a select few born with this peculiar gift, can see and stop them.

Friendships will be made,
Hearts will be broken,
and mysteries will be solved.

Four, including myself should be enough for this. But as I'm creating the threads needed, I will remind you that the story if also character created, so if you have any ideas for concepts (as this will be in an episodic format), post them here until I have the Concept Board up!

Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon Loki777 Loki777 L ladyaliciaaa

Well, the first episode could be one of the characters, or all of them, discovering the world on accident and trying to adapt to its existence. If it's one person, the rest of the episodes could be other characters finding out about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back