• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gate: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
We didn't get a Healer again. I almost did a GM interference, but I think I like the idea that Healers are rare and special. In other words, I don't know why the algorithm isn't picking the Healer class XD.

I'm tracking 4 votes for discord so far out of our 9 members (so far).

If there is an option for bard at job exchange, whooooo boy.

I’m playing with fire tonight! Lol

Oh things have kicked off

that bike going to come in handy. Gonna ram the monsters lol

The Black Knight The Black Knight
So, for armor, do our characters have to put it on before entering a gate or is it like in solo leveling where it's invisible and materializes when we're in the portal?
How's that all work?

It's however you guys want to RP it. I assume it's equipped if you did so in your CSes.
Aight. I'm just gonna role with the fact the armor "materializes" and shows its shape and form when combat or monsters are happening if it is just somethin equipped constantly.

Which is kinda cool if you think about it.

Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon eloise eloise The Black Knight The Black Knight
Posted for the school thing. Black Knight, if you want someone to stop Benji from entering or go with him, that's fine. I'll have him react appropriately next post. If not, then he goes looking through the school. That's why I put a lot of "if" statements for his actions at the end of that post, so you would have freedom and flexibility to sell or do whatever you see fit.

And I left that pretty open ended in case the other PC hunters and/or healer inside the school want to get his help or something, if he's not stopped.

Cool? I hope it is cool lmao

So two quick questions.

How do I roll for an attack? I'm new to the site and not sure where i'm guessing the dice button is.

And do I need to roll for an attack if he isn't aiming for an enemy? For example in my upcoming post Dae-Jung isn't going to aim for the thief (Yet, due to a lack of a clear shot) but in front of him trying to slow him down. Each arrow is still going to cost fatigue, if I understand the system correctly that is, but would it need a roll to see how accurate the shot is and if it makes the thief slow down or not?

The Black Knight The Black Knight

Dextra Dextra The only time you need to worry about the system is when a battle is actually started. An enemy's rank would appear above their heads and you'd see me present roll results. They have a system thread I think...but because I also don't know anything about their dice. I'm expecting players to have integrity and just use any dice roller on Google. If I suspect anyone is cheating, then I'll just start rolling for people.

Also, your actions are your actions. If something happens that you didn't want to happen, then it does. That is the fate when the GM is an actual GM in the game. XD So roll with any consequences whether they be positive or negative.

I changed to a different randomizer because I think the algorithm of the one I was using was completely screwed based on the constant results I kept getting. This new one is much better.

Dextra Dextra The only time you need to worry about the system is when a battle is actually started. An enemy's rank would appear above their heads and you'd see me present roll results. They have a system thread I think...but because I also don't know anything about their dice. I'm expecting players to have integrity and just use any dice roller on Google. If I suspect anyone is cheating, then I'll just start rolling for people.

Also, your actions are your actions. If something happens that you didn't want to happen, then it does. That is the fate when the GM is an actual GM in the game. XD So roll with any consequences whether they be positive or negative.
Ah I see that makes things easier then!

That's fine with me! I'm always ready to accept the consequences for my actions! I just wanted to make sure I didn't have to roll dice for things like that the pains of being a D&D player I love my dice rolls :closed eyes open smile:

I may be both blind and dumb, but can someone give me the location of the sector map?
edit: I was, in fact, both blind and dumb. Found it.

I may be both blind and dumb, but can someone give me the location of the sector map?
edit: I was, in fact, both blind and dumb. Found it.
Blind and dumb? And you're a warrior? I'm scared for any friend or foe who's with you on the battlefield lol!

Everyone else: takes a cab or is nearby

My guy: *my guy hoofs it over on a bike, hops off bike over whatever caution tape is in his way, and rips dat armor on his body*

Get into the sigma grindset folks. Work dat body. Work da booty. IN COMBAT!

I think I got the stats right... but I'm not super confident in myself.

I'd be down for a Discord, if we're still voting.

Hello, I'm sorry, but I'm going on hiatus for a while. Uni has been kicking my butt, alongside the new part time job I recently started. Best of luck though!

In terms of the roleplay, you can autopilot Haneul to receive a phone call and have to rush home, or something like that.

Hello, I'm sorry, but I'm going on hiatus for a while. Uni has been kicking my butt, alongside the new part time job I recently started. Best of luck though!

In terms of the roleplay, you can autopilot Haneul to receive a phone call and have to rush home, or something like that.

We'll be here when you get back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back