• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gargoyles

Wolfclawgirl13

Hi, so I want to do a Gargoyle rp, though if anyone is interested, please pm me, and we can come up with something, unless maybe you already have something in mind. I don't know why, but I just want to do something with Gargoyles, it's just one of those weird cravings you get from time to time to really do something.

I don't know, unless you want to keep it similar to an extent. I watched some of the show, but not to the Goliath chronicles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, sounds good, so, how do you want to do this, let's get everything planned out first before we do anything. I'm open to any ideas and things about what you want to do, and I'll throw my own ideas in soon enough as well.

japab? I'm not sure what that is, but alright, I'll be excited about reading their description, and then I should be able to come up with my own character, and we can plan out somethings, before we get started. But I'm excited to do this, and I didn't even think that I was going to get a response to this topic, because I posted it a while ago.

Well, you can go ahead and post your oc's description whenever you want, which that will give me some time to come up with mine as well, and then we figure out what we're going to do. Though let's do this in dm.

name: is called china
 good or evil: good
 weapons: any thing that she can use, claws and stranth
  crush: ununknown
 bio: siled in stone dering the time of ware in fudle japan she and three others of her clan was silled away later her and the othere were found in 1960 and put in the new York Museum later 1992 they woke up when a spell was red
clan: fudle clan shes the leader

8822a176-0353-41b7-ad33-70493f6cd758.png

Hello there!

I realize I´m very late on this, I haven´t been active on this site for a very long time. But if you are still interested in an Gargoyles RP, I´d love to do one with you! :)

Hey guys. Sorry about this, but for the time being, I am not interested in doing a gargoyles rp. I posted this a long time ago, and for right now, I'm not feeling it, though if I ever do want to rp with it, I will definitely let you guys know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back