• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Garden of the Gods

Shadow Naoto

Naoto Goes Nyoom
For eons, gods have overseen the development of Earth and the creatures, and humans that live there. Although the ties between gods and humans were once very strong, over the centuries that have passed, beliefs have slackened, as has the interest of certain gods within certain cultures. The lack of interest that gods have in humans could easily cause the world to rot, and destroy itself. However, one god, who rules over all others, has hatched a plan to once again strengthen the interest and understanding that gods have for humans. That god is Zeus. Thus, he has brought several gods to an isolated academy, with several humans, so that the gods may once again understand the human heart. Stripped of their powers, these gods have one year to understand the human heart fully, or else they'll be stuck in the academy forever.

*This RP draws influence from the game and anime, Kamigami no Asobi. One does not need to have prior knowledge of the game in order to understand this RP. Not sure if this should be in fantasy or not...

• It is imperative that you keep your character's mythology in tact. There may be certain bits of the mythology altered, but make sure it's mostly the same.
  • Characters' personalities can be largely estimated, depending on how much information is known about them. Please don't make Hades a happy-go-lucky guy, or Loki an ultra-serious god.
  • Characters must appear relatively human.
  • This will be a slice-of-life RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! It's nice to meet you two. ^^ Thank you for showing interest. When a couple more people show interest, I'll put up a Character Creation and OOC thread soon after.

[QUOTE="Shadow Naoto]Since I'm a new member, I can't post an OOC or Character Creation Thread, right?

[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure you can; I don't think it has anything to do with being a new member or not. :3

I'm not sure, since this system was updated many times, but why don't you give it a try? It should work.

I looked, there isn't a button to create a thread in the Character Creation or OOC sections... is that right?

[QUOTE="Shadow Naoto]I looked, there isn't a button to create a thread in the Character Creation or OOC sections... is that right?

[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure, honestly. I think in order to create a character, you need to create the roleplay? I haven't really made a roleplay before, but when you do create a roleplay thread, there is a section where you post for characters--is that what you're talking about? The OOC section is for out-of-character chat, which is automatically created when you create the roleplay.

When you create a roleplay, there is the actual roleplaying tab, the character sign-up tab, the overview tab, and the OOC tab.

(this applies for the thread roleplays only, though)

Ah, I'm glad that I helped~ (haha, I was starting to think that I was rambling about nothing. xD )

Whether you make the actual RP first or not is your choice, as some people actually create the thread before looking for recruits. It works just fine that way as well--I find that people still join that way, and same for if someone posts their idea, and then posts the actual RP thread. :3

I guess it all depends on the game-maker's choice. ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back