• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gantz: Second Chances.

ShadyBlaze

Awesomeness Prophet
You thought it would be a normal day when you woke up this morning, you showered, got dressed and ate breakfast then went to school or work like every other day, but sadly today was not a normal day after all, because in an unforeseen accident you died..but you didn't actually die, instead you awoke in an apartment with people that have similar stories to yours, in the middle of the large room of the apartment is a black sphere.

After a few minutes, music begins playing from the sphere and it opens up revealing three separate racks, one rack has custom fit armored black suits in separate suitcase one for each person, each suit increase the wearer's speed, strength, jumping ability and grants some level of protection from harm, the second rack has futuristic weaponry (which will be explained on a separate thread) and the third rack has extra equipment to use such as keys to vehicles.

Time to Hunt! Working with or against your team, you have to collect points by hunting down aliens and mythological creatures and killing them, these points are gained until you reach 100 points which than the black sphere Gantz will grant you one of three options. 1: You can upgrade your weaponry and equipment with bonus modifiers. 2: you can resurrect a dead teammate. And 3: Being able to acquire a monster familiar, (tier 1-3 only but not tier 2 hatchlings/babies)

(Just an Interest check to see who would be interested in this kind of rp if I get some interest I'll probably make it :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
You thought it would be a normal day when you woke up this morning, you showered, got dressed and ate breakfast then went to school or work like every other day, but sadly today was not a normal day after all, because in an unforeseen accident you died..but you didn't actually die, instead you awoke in an apartment with people that have similar stories to yours, in the middle of the large room of the apartment is a black sphere.

After a few minutes, music begins playing from the sphere and it opens up revealing three separate racks, one rack has custom fit armored black suits in separate suitcase one for each person, each suit increase the wearer's speed, strength, jumping ability and grants some level of protection from harm, the second rack has futuristic weaponry (which will be explained on a separate thread) and the third rack has extra equipment to use such as keys to vehicles.

Time to Hunt! Working with or against your team, you have to collect points by hunting down aliens and mythological creatures and killing them, these points are gained until you reach 100 points which than the black sphere Gantz will grant you one of three options. 1: You can upgrade your weaponry and equipment with bonus modifiers. 2: you can resurrect a dead teammate. 3: you can recruit someone you know to help with gear that is on level with yours.

(Just an Interest check to see who would be interested in this kind of rp if I get some interest I'll probably make it :) )

I may join if others do.

I usually stay away from Fandoms RP, but since I don't know much about this and This sounds really nice,

Interest piqued greatly!

I don't get what wish number 3 do, though. Elaborate?

Normally the third option is to be removed from Gantz and your memories wiped so you can go back to your old life, but since I would like the rp to last longer for people, this third option is for you to either make a new oc or an npc that you recruited to help you and the group that has the same equipment as you do so if you have starter equipment he or she will have the same for example.

Why not just have people roleplay multiple characters? @ShadyBlaze It could help with character deaths, since the Gantz game is extremely difficult.

Agreed on that and already thought of it, check out the character sheet it has an option for main or Killable :P But I still wouldn't mind more people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back