• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Gangsta

Nai

[SIZE=14.6667px]There’s something about rich socialites and political figures all filing into one room, heads filled with outdated realisms, and hands weighed full of champagne that underlines a pretense for organized crime— but that was the indisputable truth. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Dietrich Alaric Sauer, or most formally known as Alaric Sauer, was the person of interest tonight; a man most reputability known for his family-owned corporation, which later erected as Sauer Enterprise, chose to announce the acquisition of DevCo, a technological branch that would benefit the hands of Sauer’s enterprise branch conglomeration. —Or, most honestly put, the advancement of his technological warfare project.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]The audience applauds, a note of far few faces turning amongst one another sharing opinions and disconcernment. This, however, doesn’t faze Alaric. It’s a proper reception of the crowd, a proper reception despite the missing facsimiles and prototypes stolen a couple months back from one of DevCo’s own facilities. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]‘A fix’ he mentions to the press as they crowd him outside entrance, his prudence and pragmatic act flourishing right before the media like a well-aged wine. Devilish, he is, a corrupted pride nurtured by his father’s supplemented aid, and it only prospered by the inherit. He’s the right hand in the underground life of organized crime, and his connections are founded solely upon mutualism, an exchange of services or deals… —and [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]you[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] just so happened to have made a deal with the Devil.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]You’re not another blue-collar worker, you’re a night shift worker, a contracted gang member living with a debt to pay, but let’s be honest, your debt will [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]never[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] be paid off. [/SIZE]

hideout.jpg

[SIZE=14.6667px]Hello, I am Nai. Welcome to my interest check, and if you read the snippet above, I hope you’re looking forward to joining the roleplay. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Gangsta [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]revolves around a group of gang members, who in some way, have all been tied into their work by Dietrich Alaric Sauer: a businessman, entrepreneur, corporate head, and mob boss, In exchange for a favor or service, all he has asked in return is that you pay your debt by working for him, by doing some less than reputable tasks anything from: stealing candy from children, to murdering the CEO of the rival corporation; you are at his bidding. Refusal is not option, as he has already completed his part of the deal,  and you need to finish yours ([/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Unless you want to be whacked![/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px])[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]There is a large emphasis in this roleplay on the members themselves, how they interact and the work that they do. With that in mind, you’re going to need to be a detailed roleplayer and have the capability to:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]- Post at least once a week. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]- Write at least three paragraphs.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]- Contribute to moving the story forward.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]- Develop a background within guidelines.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]In the past, I have required my roleplayers to have Skype for communication, however this is not a requirement in this RP. Let it be duly noted, however, that there will be a Skype Group for the RP and you are more than welcome to join. It is active, there is a lot of plotting, and everyone is generally friendly. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Coughs[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]. We’d like to really get to know each other and share ideas, while simultaneously world build. We’re looking for co-writers, who’ll want to contribute to the world and the outcome of it, not simply follow our guidelines.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]The roleplay takes place in the New York, and is a hundred years into the future, there has been some technological advances, but nothing that is going to drastically affect the setting of the roleplay. You might have a pretty cool phone?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]I’m not looking for any specific amount of roleplayers, however, I reserve the right to deny an application for any reason (I’ll ask you to improve upon it first). Faceclaims are going to be drawn, anime esque, and I ask that you conform to that standard. Albeit, if the drawing falls around realism, that is also acceptable. Also, if you lose interest in the roleplay, and no longer wish to partake in it, we’d also like you to be brave and let us know, that way it’s easier for everyone and we aren’t getting half-written posts of obligation.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Finally, you must be able to post in-line with all RPnation rules and abide by them. Questions, comments, and/or concerns are also welcomed![/SIZE]

048bebd5622994f5f0190687265d7ecd.gif

I'm interested.

What time period does this take place in?

@KurtH6355 You interested in this?

EDIT: Sorry, in too many RP's, I won't be able to join.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Darth Gangsta Thank you for the consideration, it's unfortunate you can't join.

Albeit, to answer the question for the sake of those wondering. This takes place around a hundred years into the future, around 2117. There's a couple advancements that will be mentioned in the roleplay and will play a significant part in the roleplay: Technological warfare being one of them. 

But that iphone 47 tho. 

—This is a Mafia RP, however, there's going to be some traditional customs mixed with some new cultural improvements.

If I'm / my oc is accepted, I'd like an invite to the Skype group when's it's made - if that's okay with Nai. I have a few abstract ideas which I'd like to flesh out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back