• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Junkyard.jpg
Aces scrap yard... You ever wonder where the majority of wrecked cars and those people who wrong the Lombari family end up?
It's here. Under piles of crushed steel and mud is where the unlucky lay.
But for five indviduals Aces scrapyard is the beginning of the story instead of a abrupt end. Almost like the first day of school all over again how Lalo was put into a group of people he has never met before and told "you guys are together mkay? Mkay."
The Lombari suit left to inform the announcer all teams had assembled. Leaving five strangers in a makeshift cage waiting to open once the buzzer sounds...

Not like they should feel victimized in anyway apart from the various spectators on top the walls of cars shouting derogatory taunts and slurs. Also maybe the number of cameras pointed at the still bloody battlefield littered with weapons and the dead bodies of the losers waiting to capture the main event for some sort of dark web pay per view.

Lalo couldn't help but notice the strange characters here with him. For starters that dude whose got Xbox black skin and the brightest white hair one could pay for or be unlucky enough to sport at such a young age...
Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire

The two women who looked bangin as far as Lalo could tell, but instinctively the man couldn't help but feel they are the sort to stab continuously if one approached to close or when caught by surprise....
The taller one seemed like a mystical enemy from a old Japanese movie.
The shorter one especially looked his type, maybe even familiar but that's not something worry to about.
Syfer Syfer OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi

The normal looking one was more James bond crossed with anime, hopefully he doesn't whip out a gun. Pretty sure those are banned in these fights
Goonfire Goonfire

Lalo was dressed rather casual for a super villian. Just regular clothes apart from the custom helmet and the baseball bat hanging loose in his grip. "heyo peoples, not to make this all about me but lets all shhh up and pay attention to the guy in the black mask which just happens to be me."
You didn't need to see his face to know he was smiling, Lalo's voice was one of confidence and contentment.
"if this is what i think it is it's extremely easy, I'll jump up on top of the hill once it starts... that makes our team the kings, then you all kill anyone on the ground while I take out any tossers who attempt a climb. Real easy money for less then twenty minutes work I assure you"

The masked man pointed his bat towards the pyramid of cubed cars, rusty metal stacked up three stories high to make the hill each team would be fighting to stand on top of.
There was still a few minutes to talk as the announcer was only just now beginning to hype the crowd for the main event encouraging bets to be made and drinks be bought quickly before it starts.

The first team needs no introduction as these filthy sorts seem to be everywhere in BlueBay.
Murder Circus Five men with faces painted as creepy clowns, they dress shabby and carry a multiple amount of weapons store bought tools or makeshift. (Axes, hatchets, hammers, bottles, bats etc)

The second team while being much more respected in the city but still just as dirty and rotten,
The edgelord shadows
Five men or women who can tell? Dressed in black looking like gothic vampires stole and adapted Japanese culture with ninja/samurai? designs and katana's.

The third team is the favorite to win,
The machineheads!
Four men and one woman with robotic augments to their bodies. Replacing limbs, eyes, whole heads... crazy shit.

The fourth team but certainly not the least, from China town
the Triad Dragons!
The leader is currently locked up at star island prison. Xiao Jin turned into a big ass Dragon to fight mighty man and daystar at the same time.
It is unknown if every triad can turn into a dragon... If they can daystar can just give them all cancer.

But eventually the spotlights are directly pointed at the five strangers waiting together for a cage door to open and a game to start.
"We have five freaks churned in by the bays we know an love, a mystery bunch of badasses or maybe...
a mystery bag of dumbasses who paid to get murked for your entertainment, for better or worse give it up for The thrill seekers"

Lalo bowed as if he had just walked on stage to recieve a Oscar in front of thousands of adoring fans, blowing kisses and wiping away pretend tears from his mask.
===================
The guys have a moment to talk and figure out a plan or do the standard protagonist thing like over confident bragging
"try to keep up" that sorta shit. Once y'all post I will reply with cages opening for everyone and the game beginning...
As it's already been determined we shall win feel free to be slightly OP in taking down these generic no name thugs.
Cause afterwards is when shit hits the fan and you all get put on clean up duty.

For those who enter the story later please let me know what and how you would rather as it means when I should tag you to make your first post Puppetman Puppetman Selee-01 Selee-01 Heterological Heterological
If anyone has questions in general ask in a pm or the OOC please. Remember to be respectful in OOC and follow the rules etc etc

Post order is something we can decide on as a group as I don't want people left out but also don't want to be collecting dust.
For the moment it's "1, 2, than you" as in let two others post before you go again. This may change to 1 2 3 than you, but as GM I'll probably post NPC/enemies to show how fights end as well as setting the scene.

Last edited:
1619735208481.png
✶↣ Aurelius ↢✶

The air wreaked of death; the stench clung to her nose and refused to leave. But it was nothing she wasn't used to. Dead bodies littered the ground around them. The metal bars the only thing separating them from an impending doom. Aura inhaled and looked around at the people with her. She had been lead to believe that she would work alone, but a team was okay too. Before she was able to analyze the people around her; the tall boy with the bat spoke. ( NeonFlow NeonFlow ) She could already tell she didn't like him that much. Her eyes narrowed giving him a slight glare. She turned to look at the others in the group. A man, from what she could see anyway, that had dark black skin unlike anything she had ever seen. ( Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire ) Her eyes kept going to a boy looking far to normal for his own good. ( Goonfire Goonfire ) Then the last of the group a thin girl that was to hot for her own good; Aura couldn't help but stare. ( OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi ) Her one visible golden eye closed and she shook her head; her hair following suit like a wave of water.

Aura could hear a loud voice boom over the rest of the screams and cheering. He started to introduce each team one by one. Aura took this time to make her weapons. She lifted her pre-made mask up to her face. Pushing her hair aside, for a brief moment the multiple scars that covers her left face shows, but she quickly fastens her mask on her mouth. Aura inhales and focuses on her power. Letting the gold magic flow through her body. If one looked closely they would see her veins faintly glowing up to her scalp.

As the announcer droned on and on; the crowd faded as white noise in the background. Soft liquid gold dripped from the tips of her hair; her hair glowing bright with power. Aura pulls the gold from her hair and winds it like ribbons on her hands. Once she collects enough she pulls it from her hair. She starts rubbing the gold out and shaping it in her hands; the liquid gold still dripping from her hair. Little by little slowing down. She keeps passing the gold in her hands; slowly it solidifies into a solid. One last time she runs her hand along the long mass of gold; shaping the figure and adding details. She holds it up to her eyes inspecting it. The long golden sword she shaped glowing in the shallow light. Aura nods satisfied with her work.

She holds the carefully crafted long sword in her hand tightly. Now then realizing that the spotlight was on them. She looks around at the crowd in the light. Her hair just now stopping its dripping of gold. Instead of the gold dripping down; she collects her still glowing hair in her hands. Rubbing off the remaining gold, and tossing it in the air. The liquid fastening fast the to metal bars of the cage they stand in. She holds her sword a little more tightly and stands silently as the show off of a man bows and acts beside her.

Last edited:
v2-a0b4195d0464bedb0ae8e070ff99791f_hd.jpg

[Mentions: Lalo NeonFlow NeonFlow / Aura Syfer Syfer

This was odd. People were cheering, he was grouped up with other strange individuals, and a man was asking them to guard him as a King? Some kind of royalty? Lakota hadn't been paying attention all that much. HIs eyelids flickered as information bounced around through his mind. Oh right. He was in some sort of contest, a fight to the death. He didn't particularly care about killing, whatever morality there was, it was lacking along side his emotions, though he had a strange inkling that he was in his current predicament because of shoddy morality anyway.

He ultimately ignored the masked individual as well as the others in the cage with him. If he wanted to be on top then that was fine with Lakota. A flash of gold caught his eye and his attention, shifting immediately and stepping forth to examine the strange golden liquid that fell off the woman "Fascinating. Wonder how it works?" he mumbled, his words not actually directed at any one. He wanted to touch the strange metal but held himself back, he'd recently learned that other individuals didn't like to be touched randomly.

His eyes turned and locked onto the individuals who were sporting mechanical parts, his eyes examining them as best he could from this distance and behind a cage. His Nanites didn't have any reaction to them but he'd get better information with a more...hands on approach. His demeanor changed from the child like curiosity he'd had while observing the golden girl to a cold, calculating focus.

1A202773-ACBE-480C-874C-6524CCBBFC68.jpeg

'What a raucous crowd,' Nightshade thought to himself as he checked his gear one last time. Knives and some kind of discs the size of coasters sat sheathed at his sides. Through the tinted lenses of his mask, he eyed each group of caged foes in the distance. Their mere silhouettes gave away their gimmicks; some of these guys looked like simple big, stupid brutes with uncanny strength, though the vampire-ninjas caught his interest.

With the mask, the dark gray and purple stealth suit covered everything except his mouth, which raised into a smirk. “Five of us versus twenty of them? ... I like those odds,” he said nonchalantly. His eyes flickered to this forced alliance of misfits. Quietly, he sized up his teammates, judging them to all be deceptively competent.

When the cocky batter took charge and asserted he was capturing the hill, Nightshade crossed his arms. “Thanks. I hate babysitting,” he replied before glancing back to the field. “So? Anyone playing favorites? I’m feeling the ninjas, myself.” Though he offered no clarification, ‘playing favorites’ likely meant preferred targets.

He didn’t wave or bow when the announcer and their audience turned their attention to the so-called ‘thrill seekers’; he clearly wasn’t one for the limelight and theatrics. ‘They’re about to be outraged,’ he then thought before stifling a chuckle.

NeonFlow NeonFlow Syfer Syfer Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi

Hyun Haneul
Hyun's odd pink eyes that had been staring vacantly outside the cage for a while now drifted over to the bat-holding black-masked man when he chose to speak up. Finding his words unimportant, her gaze had already drifted away from him before he'd finished speaking. Aside from that guy there was another plain-looking man in the cage. Both were only being slightly acknowledged as existing due to the confined space inside the cage, otherwise Hyun would have erased them from her mind entirely. That isn't to say there was no one else besides those two men in the cage with her, those two were simply the least interesting. A third man in the cage had been the focus of Hyun's gaze for most of the time since she'd entered. He was black. Not brown or any shade of common dark skin but literal black. She thought his skin looked like black stone. It was interesting.

The final person in the cage was a woman, and as such Hyun didn't pay any attention to her until she started using her power and Hyun mentally corrected the woman's classification from 'safe' to 'potential threat'. Now the woman had her attention. Hyun watched her pull golden liquid from her hair and shape it into a mask and weapon. While her expression didn't change, Hyun's eyes watched the entire process intently. Could this woman have the same kind of power she did? Her lips almost parted like she wanted to say something to the girl but resealed themselves without letting anything out. Instead she looked at the girl's mask and weapon once more and raised her hand towards her own masked face. The mask was a black demon with red fangs in a vaguely Asian style. There was a shifting of dark smoke beneath her fingers, and when she lowered her hand Hyun's mask had been replaced by one identical to what the golden woman had just made for herself, with the notable exception that Hyun's was black with red ornamentation rather than gold. The mask didn't quite match the rest of Hyun's look, which could reasonably be described as 'borderline exhibitionist', but it would at least make it slightly easier to distinguish her from some of the Edgelord Shadow fighters that looked more dressed for a BDSM session than a death game.

Hyun stood up and stretched her legs in preparation for having to move. The metal of the cage where she'd been sitting was blackened as if it had been burned. She shouldn't have sat for so long, but with so many others in the cage with her she had been unwilling to be the first to move around. The announcer broke through that awkwardness entirely by shifting the spotlight onto the cage of solo-entries. Thrill Seekers? Strange name. The other guy in the cage - Hyun hadn't come up with anything notable to remember him by, unlike the others which she'd started to mentally refer to as bat guy, black guy, and gold girl - said something really stupid. It wasn't five against twenty. This group wasn't a team, they were all solo fighters. Unlike the actual teams, each person in this cage would only consider it a win if they were among those still standing at the end. So to that end, Hyun's voice was slightly accented when she spoke up for the first time, "We're not a team, do whatever the fuck you want out there. Half-assed teamwork is a waste of time. Keep far away from me unless you want to die. If you want to live just keep running away until they're all dead." She clenched and released her fists, still checking that her body was ready to fight. Her fingernails were painted black. Hyun's words came out cold and mean, but there were seeds of good intentions buried within her abrasive way of speaking. She was warning these people to stay away because she was liable to forget what they looked like in a fight and try to cut them down along with the enemy. If they thought they couldn't win and wanted to live, just run away and she'd eventually come around and kill their enemies too. Unfortunately she'd gone years not needing or wanting to convey much of anything to another living person, and even speaking up at all to try and get any point across was usually not worth the effort. Fighting and killing was so much easier than talking. She couldn't wait to be out of this cage and get into the kind of situation she was more comfortable with: where everyone around her was an enemy.

Lalo noticed a few things about this makeshift team. The short girl seemed to take this seriously, making a weapon before the fight began. The white haired man was mumbling to himself, Hm always a good sign of stability that is thought Lalo as his head tilted to the side in thought.

The girl seemed like the straight forward sort, probably not much fun at a party or terrible for conversation during dinner. Still the man smiled underneath his mask sure he would win no matter how bad or good these others are. At least one of them is able to talk, capable of a joke. The man who looked like the tech savvy spy seemed eager to take on the Edgelords... a good pick in Lalo's opinion. Mostly wielding swords and chains and dressed for show more than a fight. "well... I won't be upset if you let a clown or two up to face me. Tell you what... if each of you go out and take down a single team I'll pay for the party after, but if this is happening let them clowns come to me cause I ain't coming out of this with no points"

Then the tall lady spoke which sort of killed the mood for Lalo somewhat. great, always nice to find out quick what motivates a person...
Glancing at all of the people in the cage one more time before concluding.
Seems like I'm stuck with three psychos who murder for fun and a man looking to pay off student loan debts.
Lalo was not a detective but he couldn't help but award himself a mental gold star for his brilliant ten second character deductions. "Woo, great" A cheer deflated of any excitement.
"let's just go out and fight as five individual assholes I guess"
Shaking his head as if disappointed before the announcer got to them and the spotlight hit.
When that buzzer sounded the audience roared, as the doors swung open for the five cages a puff of smoke appeared where lalo was standing and a similar puff of smoke appeared on top of the hill where lalo now stood flipping off the clowns first before turning to the rest.

"Oh shit we have something of a celebrity here folks! A Teleporter with a baseball bat can only be Ambush! Kill him quick if you can"
The announcer declared as he noticed what just happened.
"Thrill seekers in the lead I'm starting the clock now, if the thrill seekers can stay there for fifteen minutes they win!"

Lalo stood on top of the hill ready in a stance with the bat as if waiting for a pitch to be thrown at him, dissapearing in a cloud of smoke to appear infront of the murder circus swinging the bat at a clowns head. With homerun strength he swings, spinning back to face the hill and appearing on top once again before the dead clown hit the mud.
"clean up isle four we have brain matter on the floor! Hell that clown wasn't using em anyway"
Three clowns rush at the hill enraged as the last clown shakes his dead friend trying to get a response "Barry? Barry get up! Get up you dick get up!!"

The other teams went to enact their plans, mostly splitting into groups to fight while one or two attempt to climb the hill.
The quickest being the machinehead with a robot leg. He sprang into the air soaring up and down in a arc landing on top of the hill only to meet a concussion face first and fall two levels down the pyramid holding his cracked skull unable to stand back up.
"AH- Bubbie my boy... you forgot the rules to the game paulie,
i stand on the top! im the chocolate coat on this icecream cone!!"

Lalo pointed his bat at the fallen body ending his rant with "you ain't no flake bitch! Get outta here!!"
Strutting about the hill as if his bat was a cane and he was showing off the latest in blood splattered fashion.

The announcer attempted to call the action as it happened but boy it was fast...
A machinehead with a laser eye killed his own friend by having his laser fucking parried by a katana wielded by a Edgelord. "Yes people that just happened"

A triad was torn In half by a machine head with robot arms. "crouching robot split dragon amirite?"

A Edgelord had his katana stolen by a triad who quickly showed the cosplaying fool how to use a blade...
"See that pale kid tried to fight a Asian with a sword, fucking idiot THEIR PEOPLE MADE THOSE"

Three clowns slowly climb the pyramid trying to throw bottles and hammers at Lalo who was attempting to hit them back as if they were baseballs.
"this is a circus act if I've ever seen one.... Kill him he's just one guy! ... Whose a super"
A single sad clown screams as he shakes Barry who is still dead...
"BARRRIEEEE"
==================
Feel free to win with little effort or some, it's not like all of the people here are fodder but again this is a "supposed to win fight" no point losing a arm or getting a laser hole.
You can even write the announcer to say a terrible jokes about the action,
Currently in the fight.
4 clowns
3 machine heads
4 triads
4 Edgelords
All doing a mixture of running at someone or at the hill
OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Goonfire Goonfire Syfer Syfer Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire

Last edited:
Nightshade let out a sigh as the scantily clad woman crushed the idea of teamwork. “Got it. Well, I don’t know your name, so for now, I’ll call you Debbie. Good luck, Debbie... Downer...” That last part was mumbled, his head cranked closer to the batter so he could be in on the joke.
OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi NeonFlow NeonFlow

With the bell ringing, everyone was off to tear each other apart. It’s good that no one assumed Nightshade was capable, because he got to watch the carnage for a moment before getting in on it. After that, he leapt into action, drawing his knives on the Triad who had just killed the Edgelord. He parried several blows with one knife, then sliced the Triad’s arm with the other. An edgelord attempted to capitalize on the fighting, but quickly got both blades thrown into his chest. Nightshade then took the sword and, mirroring the Triad’s technique thus far, executed both adversaries.

“Two owners dead in under a minute? Sit tight for a third because that sword is cursed!”

Of course, the spy didn’t believe in curses, so he simply ducked under all the lasers and thrown junk to find the other three emo ninjas. One found him first and whipped a shuriken at him. It tumbled off the reinforced suit, barely nicking it. “Cute... My turn!” Mid-remark, Nightshade pushed two buttons on one of the discs at his side. He imitated his opponent’s throw, the disc exploding just before impact. The mangled, burned weeb who picked the fight fell to the ground, his suffering ended by a stampede of enemies clashing around the base of the hill.

“Explosive climax followed by a disappointing finish! Hah, we need to fucking ban grenades...Though some spectators were furious with the state of events, others snickered at the double-entendre.

Nightshade slipped away to retrieve his knives amidst the chaos, and also so he could take a head count. ‘Ambush‘ was still on top of the hill and the other three were still alive, so the odds were in the thrill seekers’ favor so far.

Lakota observed as the people began to battle each other with a relatively blank expression before he headed towards the individual with robot arms, a curious expression on his face. Why replace one's arms with mechanical parts? Biological modifications such as the ones done by his nanites were far more sustainable and easier to repair. Perhaps there was some internal mechanism he was missing?

"Look at this little prick" the man was speaking. Though why he was attempting to make small talk was completely lost on Lakota. They were supposed to be fighting correct.

"I'm not interested in your reproductive organs" Lakota said calmly, without a hint of mocking or irony.

The announcer did not take it as such "The Brass ones on this guy! For those who don't have incredible hearing, our young black fellow has just revealed the Machinehead's micropenis issue"

The man's face went red with anger as his manhood was apparently insulted, reaching forwards to grab Lakota but he was avoided as Lakota stepped into close proximity. Mechanized arms were interesting but they had the same problem as oversized muscles, they had difficulty reaching inward. Before the man could so much as step back or attempt another attack, Lakota brought his arm up and brought it down onto his, a silver sheen along the underside. There was a solid clunk! as the arm was neatly severed, dropping to the ground.

Lakota allowed the man to stagger back as he picked up the artificial limb and examined it "As I expected. No nanites. Lack of efficiency as well" he stepped towards the man once more avoiding a frantic swipe before shoving the arm into the man's chest with surprising ease.

"I've heard of putting your heart into your fists, but putting your fist into your heart?" the announcer believed himself to be funny, and perhaps the observers did too, however Lakota did not see the humor in the situation. He shifted the man's body slightly to the left as a beam of energy struck not a second later. He turned his attention to the one with the laser eye. He could already see the flaw in the ocular device. First of all, it made a noise shortly before it fired, secondly, it was limited to direct line of sight.

Thirdly: Lakota reached down and grabbed a handful of dirt before rushing the man. With a flick of his wrist, the dirt scattered into the air just as the laser was fired once more. The laser instead hit the dirt and quickly fizzled out. It was a powerful weapon but the size and power requirements meant that it lost a lot of power once it hit anything, even dirt.

He reached out and caught the second Machinehead by the face and pried the laser eye out of his skull, along with its components before examining it. A few moments of tinkering, he tossed it to the final one who caught it out of surprise more than anything. There was a whine before the laser discharged into his face a moment later.

"There you have it folks. Stay in school and learn cool ways to turn people's technology against them"

1620051803142.png
✶↣ Aurelius ↢✶
Once Aura had her weapon she stood very still; mapping out her plan of attack. The weird guy with the bat already had previously stated that he would go on top of the hill. He would probably need someone to protect him then. Aura paused hearing a series of whispered words. She looked to the side to find the eyes of the black man on her. She stared at him for a moment before shifting her gaze back forward. It was a moment before anyone else spoke, but someone did speak. The other normal ish looking guy. Aura's golden eyes shifted to him he talks about the other players. She shifts her gaze to look around them; at all the cages with gangs and such. “Well the Machineheads are especially fun to kill.” She said in a soft resonating manner. She waited a moment allowing the spotlight on them.

Aura shifted her gaze to the people around her. This was going to be interesting. It was going to be a weird team; she just hoped they could pull through. A flick of a hand caught her attention. She watched as the tall girls mask changed to look as her own. Aura’s eyes widened and she swallowed the collecting spit in her mouth. For a moment her gaze lingered on her and then she looked away. Why would she do that? What purpose would it serve? She then realized that the mask had changed at her touch. Aura’s gaze flicked back to her just as she opened her mouth to speak. She was quite disappointed with the words that came out. Not work as a team? Dang, she would have to find another way to talk to her. Aura turned away from everyone else in the cage and looked out at the world around them. She went back to mentally tracking her plan. Aura became a little agitated as she heard another person speak. This time to was the tall bat man again. She turned her head to look at him. Her eyebrows furrowing, she tilted her head to the side, for the first time both of her golden eyes showing. She spoke softly in a low voice repeating the word he has said. “Party?”

But she didn't have time to say or do anything else; as right then the gates flung open. Seemingly everyone rushed out. Aura stayed to tracked their paths and looked at what they did. She watched the fight from the cage for only a few moments. As she saw a brightly coloured person approaching her. She tilted her head and gold began to drip from her hair. The Clown stopped a moment to look at her confused, but then barreled forward full speed. She took a small piece of the gold and as quick as she could formed it into a point. The disgusting looking clown was already right in front of her; she looked up at him and then in a flash swept around and plunged the small gold dagger into his neck. She waited a moment for the Clown to try and jerk away. She pulled the dagger from his neck and swung around to wound him again. He was caught by surprise when for the second time her gold dagger plunged into him, this time into his eye. The clown screamed hardcore, and she just stood there. "Oh that gotta hurt!" Commentated the announcer. Pulling the gold dagger from his eye; she walked away. It would still take a moment or two for him to die. She quickly pocketed the dagger, and looked around her.

The path behind her was marked with gold. She inhaled and took careful calculated steps to the hill. Seems two clowns had taken the leap and went straight to the prize. One of them saw her, the one that seemed to be crying, he leaped up and grabbed his weapon. Aura sighed and held out her sword, her words drew out as she spoke softly. "No te preocupes, tu muerte será pintada de oro." The clown looked at her confused, but the announcer seemed to understand what she said or at the very least knew the saying. "Looks like we have not one but two celebrities here today! Count 'em folks. Ambush, and.... uh what was her name? Right! La muerte Dor.... Something." Aura let out a little chuckle and sped forward; her sword held before her. The clown took a half step back, but prepared himself with a few of his weapons. Aura ducked and grabbed a shard of metal forming a tad of gold around it as she sprang up. Dropping the sword, as it was mostly for show, and plunging the metal shard into the clowns body. She leaped backwards not really fond of touching a dead body.

Aura looked up and noticed the other clown already climbing up the hill. She looked around and grabbed a piece of a round ish metal. As quick as she could she formed gold around the metal. She made her way up the hill easily traversing the rubble. Once she got close enough she slowed down, not wanting to be heard by the clown. She pulled her makeshift weapon up, the curved piece of metal now a golden scythe, it didn't look pretty but it would function. Aura gasped as a glass bottle was hurtled at her; she dodged it barely looking up at 'Ambush'. ( NeonFlow NeonFlow ) Looks like neither of them had seen her yet. She sighed and pulled the scythe up driving it through the clowns arm. He tumbled back in surprise; loosing his grip and falling. If the fall wasn't enough to kill him, Aura formed some small daggers and threw them down. She leaned against the pile of rubble looking at the people around kill each other. It made her stomach turn, these people were human, doing terrible things. Aura turned away and focused on an incoming threat.

As the clowns gave up their revenge against Lalo for killing Barry he noticed they turned against the short woman able to make gold. I asked for one thing and they couldn't do it.
A selfish thought only a psycho who lives in BlueBay could ever have... I wanted to kill the clowns.
It was as Lalo briefly disappeared from the hill to swock a triad in the back of the head he realised who that familiar girl was.... "The golden goose" as Giorno Marioli used to say. Lalo only heard bits and pieces about it but apparently the Mario family was set to purchase this gold mine of a person before she was stolen by a mid tier super villian and hidden.

Not that it matters at said moment what with the machine head and edgelord fighting beside her. As Lalo appeared back on top of the hill he tried to take note of what people were up to, was brutal shit to be sure. With just team thrill seekers having all members in the game still alive in the brief five minutes of carnage.
Those watching in the audience, live and at home began to send messages. Important people wanted info on these "thrill seekers" who they are, who they work for, where they live, where they buy their favorite food etc etc.

It was hard to take stock of whose still alive apart from those with crushed skulls, bodies burnt to shit or in half but Lalo couldn't help but think this might be a new record set in the Lombari fights. This whole match didnt even seem like it'd last the fifteen minutes of grandstanding on a hill required to win... Not helped by the Edgelord able to lodge shuriken into Lalo's helmet and shoulder. "dahhshit!!"
Ripping the blade from his arm before ending the poorly dressed fools life with three swift blows. Grabbing the corpse Lalo teleported above the fight dropping the body and appearing once more on top of the hill, lifting his helmet up briefly to eat what looked like some sort of pills or candy and then standing ready to fight once more.

Left in the fight,
5 thrill seekers.
1 clown
1 machinehead
2 triads
1 edgelord
=====================
OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi should get to kill the last enemies in their post unless we want to make the character redundant and feel silly "OH you killed them all before I stepped out the cage..." aha
I'm happy for either situation actually but keep in mind not everyone has the same sort of free time before you plough ahead as fun/funny as it can be.
Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire Syfer Syfer Goonfire Goonfire

Last edited:
Hyun Haneul
No sooner had the cage opened than the man Hyun had dubbed bat guy showed off his power by disappearing in an obnoxious dusty poof and reappearing already having taken his place atop the "hill". So he was a teleporter. Hyun had never seen one before, but she could tell that she'd probably have no way of defending herself if he decided to target her. She'd need to find out his power's limitations in case she needed to kill him at some point. Her thinking about killing her teammate meant the other Thrill Seekers had already dispersed out of the cage to hunt their preferred prey. Hyun stepped out into the sunlight, a massive black and red blade coalescing out of dark smoke in her hand now that she was out of the cage and had enough space. If she'd tried creating her massive blade with everyone else in the cage someone would have ended up with the blade in their lap... or stomach more likely.

"Oh my would you look at the size of that sword? I think this not-so-little lady might be overcompensating for a lack of something!"

One of the Edgelord Shadows noticed Hyun standing alone seeming distracted as she watched the carnage and decided she'd be an easy kill. The only thing that gave the guy pause was the comedically large black sword Hyun was holding lazily by her side. But if he caught her off guard his katana - the coolest of all swords that could cut anything - could cut her down before she could even raise that massive sword off the ground. To his credit, his thinking was sound. It was unthinkable that, upon noticing the Edgelord swinging his blade at her, Hyun brought up the massive blade so quickly it was like the thing weighed nothing. Suddenly on the defensive, the Edgelord shifted his swing to block that massive blade. His katana, true to its reputation, met the edge of that wicked-looking black sword and sliced right through the other blade as if it was made of paper. No wait, something was wrong...

The Edgelord's katana sliced right through Hyun's massive sword, and only then did she add hardness and weight to what remained of her weapon. The shorn blade continued its path and sliced through the side of the Edgelord's neck with the same ease he'd had cutting it. A fountain of red pushed its way out of the man's opened jugular. By the time his mind pieced together what had just happened, the man's screams were already muffled by choking on blood.

"Ooh! I think I speak for all the men in the stands when I say that penis joke did not age well, getting a surprise circumcision from an Edgelord's sword!" A section of the crowd started screaming that "aKshOoAllY it'S a kAtaNa" which the MC expertly ignored. "I have no idea what happened there, but it looks like the only bleeding resulting from that clash of shiny cock-euphemisms is coming from the Edgelord. That looks like a lot of blood folks, so I think it's safe to say that shuts it for the Edgelord Shadow's chances of winning today!" The same section of the stands started booing the MC.

Hyun didn't bother finishing him off, she just left him on the ground to bleed out or choke to death. One of the others had called dibs on the Shadows, but since this one had attacked her it was probably fine. If he wanted to complain she'd offer to make it up to him by fighting him herself. She looked Asian enough and dressed close enough to BDSM-club-ready that she could reasonably pass as one of the Edgelords. Yes that would work. The person who'd called killing the Shadows would have to complain first though, since she'd already forgotten which of the other Thrill Seekers had called them. The sad remainder of her sword disappeared in a puff of black smoke.

Hyun wanted to test herself more, so she threw herself into the middle of a Clown and Machinehead that had gotten too focused on their own brawl and failed to notice that their respective teams had already moved away and were quickly getting wiped out. She could have used their lack of awareness to take one or both out, but she wasn't here to win without testing how useful this power of her was in a real fight. The clown had been in an awkward position from avoiding the machinehead's mechanized punch, yet somehow he still managed to contort his body out of the way of Hyun's freshly reformed blade slicing through the space where he'd been an instant before. The clown might look fat, but he was clearly slippery if he was avoiding one-hit KO's from this machinehead and Hyun. Right, the machinehead. A black rectangle formed behind Hyun's back to take the blow from the machinehead's enhanced punch as she jumped out of the way. The impact sounded like a cannonball slamming into a metal wall, giving Hyun a good estimate for just how bad of an idea it would be to let that punch make contact. The machinehead's fist had actually managed to punch a hole through the wall she'd made. Sure it had been shaped quickly, but she'd focused on making it as hard as possible! Since she'd moved away and broken contact with it, the wall quickly broke down into shadowy dust around the machinehead's fist. She couldn't fully defend against that brute force, so she'd have to copy the clown's idea of just not letting it it her and take out both before a lucky punch did land.

She lunged at the clown, swinging her massive blade in a wide arc towards his neck. Just like before, the clown bent and twisted his body to just barely avoid getting cut. Hyun let go of her blade. The clown moved in response to the blade suddenly flying towards him, but he didn't expect the massive blade to turn into a cloud of black smoke right in front of his face. That was all the distraction Hyun needed to thrust a spear created by her power the same way as that massive sword into the clown's body. She'd aimed for his body, but somehow he was still able to dodge in that situation, and the tip only caught the clown's leg. Despite her power being so strong, Hyun was far below the other people in this arena in terms of fighting experience, and this stupid clown was making that annoyingly blatant. The machinehead jumped in for another attack of opportunity on the woman that had interrupted his fight with the fat clown, forcing Hyun to drop her spear and roll out of the way. But he wasn't about to let her get away. His first punch obliterating the ground was all the recoil he needed to bring his fist back for a second punch down onto the helpless Hyun. She brought up her thin arms like they would do anything to stop the metal fist from shattering her body, and a shell of the black material she used to make her weapons formed defensively over her body. The machinehead's fist smashed right through with crushing force.

"What the... Fuck! Ow!" The machinehead pulled back his fist, only to find it stuck inside the black shape. He swore and ripped his arm free, revealing bloody holes and lacerations all down his arm and hand where the metal components hadn't offered protection. The inside of the shell was like a sea urchin flipped inside-out, full of spikes all pointing inward. There was no way that woman could be inside and not a pincushion, was the mistaken line of thinking passing through the machinehead's head when she rolled right through the side of the supposedly solid black shell and sliced across his face with some blade he didn't even see before his own blood got into his eyes and blinded him. Hyun was going to finish him off when something entering her periphery vision distracted her. It was a red ball. No, it was... Her eyes went wide, which only made things worse when the red clown nose exploded with a blinding flash and boom.

Hyun was completely blind and open to attack. She formed her giant sword and swung it around, any act of self-defense being better than nothing, but of course she didn't hit anything. Luckily for her the clown was still emotionally invested in its duel against the machinehead, and by the time her vision began to return the machinehead's... head was twisted back at an unhealthy angle with a rope of rainbow scarfs wrapped around his chin and neck, forcing his mouth open. The clown pulled his own sword out of hammerspace and after a wink towards the audience shoved it ungently down the machinhead's throat. Unsurprisingly, the machinehead brawler wasn't a professional sword swallower, and his involuntary first attempt would also be his last.

"Creepy psychos they may be, but you cannot say the Murder Circus doesn't know how to put on a show!"

Whatever the MC was yelling, Hyun couldn't hear any of it, and her vision was filled with spots from the stupid clown's flash-bang. She'd definitely underestimated the fat bastard. He might be a stupid clown, but he was acting clever by using a bunch of tools to make up for being pitted against people with inhuman powers and mechanical augments. Any other year and he might just be good enough to win the whole thing. Too bad Hyun didn't feel inclined to let the bastard win this year. Not waiting for her senses to clear, Hyun lunged at him. The clown was easily more nimble than a dazed Hyun even when dancing around on an injured leg, seeming to mock her was he avoided each and every swing of her oversized sword. She overswung and stumbled. The clown saw his opening and reached with an open palm towards Hyun. She didn't need to know what that ominous red button in his hand did to know she had to not get touched by it, but the clown was faster and stronger than her. He grabbed her neck and pressed the 10 Hundred Thousand Volt Murder Buzzer (name pending) against her skin. He was protected by his thick rubber gloves, but anyone touched by this little toy would be turned into fried chicken. Hyun's skin was blackened and smoking and falling apart and... a massive clawed hand slammed down and crushed both the clown and fake Hyun beneath it. Hyun herself stood just behind the black shell she'd separated herself from to make the clown think he'd grabbed her. The massive claw she'd created as a stylized hammer to finish off the clown dissolved into a large plume of black smoke. It would be a little while before it dispersed enough to see what remained of the clown, but logic guaranteed he was very dead under there.

"What was that? Did anyone else just see a god damn demon punch its way outta Hell just to fuck up a clown? I don't know which joke Satan took offense to, but I'd be picking up life insurance if I wore a red nose right about now cuz it looks like the little lady with a demon on her shoulder is still standing down there!"

"Shut the fuck up..." Hyun was barely standing after using so much of her power to deal with that clown. She felt lightheaded and like she might throw up, yet somehow the most annoying thing right now was that her hearing had returned and she was forced to hear that god damn annoying MC again. Despite being in no shape to keep fighting, Hyun still looked around in search of any remaining enemies. Not fighting wasn't a choice in an arena full of enemies. If someone wanted a piece of her, she'd kill them no matter how far she had to push herself. But the only people still standing around inside the arena were people that looked vaguely familiar, and since they weren't acting like they wanted to pick a fight with her Hyun supposed they might be her so-called teammates. She let out a breath. "Guess that's it then?"

She noticed something move up on the hill of metal and squinted. Two people were moving slowly up the pile, sticking to the shadows and where pieces of metal blocked them from sight. Hyun had only noticed when one of them had slipped into the light for a second. The remaining two Triad members were showing the poser Edgelords how a real ninja moved unseen. The guy standing atop the hill, who Hyun was fairly sure was one of the Thrill Seekers unless someone had stolen his bat and taken his place up there, had his back to the two Triads. They might not be able to lay a finger on a teleporter, but that was only if he knew they were there. Hyun forced out even more of her power to create a black spear, making it long but keeping it light. "Hey Bat Man! You got two up your ass!" She threw the spear as hard as she could manage towards where the two Triad had just frozen almost invisible in the shadows up the junkheap. But seeing a large javelin flying towards you is a good motivator to make even the most stubborn person move and reveal their location, even if said javelin only gets halfway up the pile begore breaking apart into smoke and disappearing. Good enough. Hyun had done her job as a "good teammate", so now she could fall on her ass and leave smashing those skulls to someone else.

Last edited:
Nightshade ducked behind cover near the foot of the hill, only peeking out to watch the super-powered commotion. He was poised to strike, but the rapid motions of the three-way fight among ‘Debbie’, the clown, and the machinehead made it hard to get a bead for an effective knife throw—that, and he’d rather not get some form of the guillotine for interfering in her business. He narrowed his eyes skeptically when the woman got a gigavolt to the throat, then mouthed “Oh” at the spectacle of a giant hand finishing the fight.

Nightshade glanced around, counting all the fresh bodies littering the killing field. It was quiet, save for the cheering and jeering of the audience. Something didn’t add up; he counted eighteen. Where were the other two?

Right then, he heard the exhausted ‘Debbie’ shout and throw a huge spear at someone ascending the hill. He whipped around, taking advantage of the dust kicked up from the impact. With the triads’ vision obscured, Nightshade activated three timed mines and hurled them. The timers counted down quickly as they bounced on the hill and exploded. A small landslide of loosened garbage sent one triad rolling back down the hill. Before the sneak could recover, the spy was on top of him, beating him unconscious with sap-gloved fists.

A sudden clanking sound made Nightshade whip around. The other triad had pulled out a metal baton, which extended into an unnaturally long quarterstaff. Nightshade went to jump, but his adversary slid forward and sent him flying with a skillful, powerful diagonal strike. The last two mines fell free from their slots—or did they? The free-flying Nightshade curled up mid-flight and rolled through the air, then made a graceful landing.

“I thought it was Ambush’s job to hit a home ru—wait...!”

The triad heard a beep and looked down. A red light on the mines blinked and the foe caught a glimpse of the same light in Nightshade’s hand—a remote. Instinctively, the triad dove to get away, but the blast punted him headfirst into a car. He had become one with the grill of a crushed-up Honda.

NeonFlow NeonFlow Syfer Syfer Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi

Last edited:
The triad flew upwards smacking into the rusted metal pyramid to remain stationary in a bloody crumpled mess. Like how a child might hide a mess under their bed, Lalo kicked the body to the side so he was the only one standing at the top. The buzzer didn't sound to signify the end of the game, instead the announcer was trying to settle down the auidence
"there you have it folks, the winners of our main event after only nine minutes!
Give it up for the thrill seekers!..."

Some people cheer, but it was mostly booing and angry jeers.

"hey now calm it down, just because it was short doesn't mean it was bad no sir it does not, there will be no refunds and you are free to make your way to the payout counter once we have cleared out the competitors!

Lalo held both arms in the air as if he won the Olympics before finding superspy to congratulate
"you crazy fucker!"
Lalo burst into laughter as he appeared beside nightshade giving him a playful shove, "the guy who brought grenades to a fistfight bahahah"
Pulling his helmet off to reveal a smiling face (and to pull that damn ninja star out of it)
"you and me are going out after this I wanna see more shit"
The man teleported around to recover a katana and the saya it rode in, strapping it to his back because why not take home a sword?... the Lombari will just scrap/sell/keep it anyway.

Lalo put his helmet back on once the shuriken was removed but one could still tell he was all smiles and liquid THC. "Lets all go do shit proper! We can get sushi, rum, I got this guy who works at Noligiv pharmaceutical and he sells the CRAZIEST shit ever made!"
The Lombari goons had started the process of cleaning the yard, bodies in a pile shit worth anything stacked elsewhere. A pair of Lombari suits waved over the winners to lead them inside for their prize. It was in the larger shed filled with Lombari men counting money... standing guard...
just looking successful/intimidating overall.
Junkyard.jpg
Lalo's face couldnt help but smirk as the man in a suit split the prize money evenly between the five
"Better If I do this here and let everyone know that I ain't stiffing them" twenty five grand is a decent pay day for what? Nine minutes of work? Of course the night wasn't over. In fact for these thrill seekers getting out of the industrial area may take the rest of the night.

It was unknown to them, but many people saw that fight, many people were not fans of what happened during this fight. A easy obvious one to start with?
The murder circus sent out a Murksquad the moment barry was killed on camera. In fact you could hear their Horrorcore rap booming from the street as they wait for the five fucks needing to die...
Lalo put his money into his wallet before zipping that safely into his pants. The young man almost didn't hear the lombari's warning...

"Listen guys... we hold these events on neutral ground to maintain civility amongst the gangs that come to watch and participate, but your officially on Lombari turf. Now the family isnt out to kill ya or take ya prizes back but those goons you just crippled and murked have friends of their own."

The man moved his hands allot while talking, almost like a sign language created by low level crooks in the mafia.

"I ain't trying to force you, but these friends pay the neccesary fees to walk Lombari turf in relative safety... a safety you guys might not be guaranteed what with the fat stacks in your pockets"

Lalo's eyes squinted as he raised his still bloody bat towards the man "I ain't scared of some dopey clowns or robot bitch hybrids... I especially aint shook by any Mario family wannabes,"
The Lombari man laughed as he took a cigarette from the front of his suit pocket.
"might be easy to down some fools when bullets aren't allowed but there's no rules on the streets, your just five individual targets with hundreds looking down the scope at ya"

The Lombari blows smoke and coughs before continuing. "Look I'll make this real simple for yas...
option one, join the family work for the boss and live good for the work you do.
Optione two, pay the protection money us Lombari are owed and you walk safely to the train station and go on home.
Option three? You leave this junk yard and fight all the fuckwits this city has to offer. Cause you have money they want and.. you know, revenge for their friends an family... hell some of dem clowns slice up people for kicks, seen three clowns kill a man just to take a selfie... sick fucks them clowns"

Lalo thought back to that memorable game of king of the hill.... he had given out A lot of brain damage in that brief amount of time, in fact all five of the team seemed to be super in some way. Effectively stomping the competition and winning the game in outstanding fashion.
Not that anyone would underestimate the dangerous city that is BlueBay, but Lalo guessed the other four winners and himself wouldn't be scared into joining or paying the mafia. The Mario crime families maybe... but certainly not the Lombari.

"I don't speak for everyone here, but Ima pick option three... and look gooooood doing it "
With unflinching nerve Lalo reached into the man's suit and stole a cigarette. Walking slowly and casually to the exit as he pulled his helmet up slightly, unable to light the smoke as his lighter was soaked in someone else's blood.
Though Lalo said he wasn't scared, he was certainly surprised to see sixteen clowns waiting outside the junkyard...
Four of them looked like professional wrestlers on growth hormones, seeing multiple men taller than 6ft7 and jacked like crazy made Lalo sensitive about his height/muscles.
"fuckin dead you little bitch!"
One yells as Lalo walked into view, Dammit how did he know I hate that.

Last edited:
1620223849619.png
✶↣ Aurelius ↢✶
Aura just stood there on the side of the giant metal stack, and watched as the tall girl fought two people. She slumped against the metal behind her and sat down; her legs dangling over the edge. Her golden eyes surveying the area around. Eventually her eyes drifted back to the fight; she traced their movements. After a while the girl seemed to be getting weaker; Aura worried was she going to be okay? She shifted on where she sat until there was a flash of darkness. Her eyes widened and a small gasp escaped her lips. She scooted forward a bit; a can or some sort of metal clicking down to the floor. The girl rose up weakly. Aura was tempted to clap for the beautiful display.

There was a moment of eerie silence that filled the area around them. The only noise being the crowd, and of course the annoying announcer. For a moment Aura thought they had won, but then the tall girl shouted something and threw what looked to be a spear. Two people jump out of the shadows. Aura as well jumped up; they were a little to close for comfort. She readied for a fight, but then she saw two little things be thrown up. She sighed and started to go down. The blast just catching her barely, and she lost balance. It felt like an eternity as she made her decent on the landslide of metal. Slowly she gained awareness and went to reach out for the hill to catch her fall, but it was moving to fast to hold onto anything. Aura gasped as her hair was caught between two things. Gold leaked from the tips and it broke free from the metal. Aura quickly made a sort of golden disk; just thick enough to carry her weight. Once the disk was made she relaxed a bit. Having a bit of a bumpy ride down.

Once she reached the bottom she kind of just laid there relaxing. The momentum causing her to slide just a tad more. Her hair had stopped dripping and the golden mass beneath her was deformed. Slowly she rose up not really caring for the fact of the fight not far from her. She inhaled and whipped around to look at the man who threw the grenades; her golden eyes forming into a hard glare. Aura whipped her head around her hair following suit with a loud swoooosh. She wiped non-existent dirt off of her and swooped down to pick up the deformed golden disk. She looked at it inspecting it closely. She walked over to the littered pieces of metal and leaned down to take a few. She placed her hand on the disk and it softened. She sat down on the dirt carefully placing a metal frame in the disk; to keep it from bending to much. She then carefully moves the gold around to cover the metal, so all the is visible is gold. After a moment or so of forming the gold; she holds it up looking at it closely. She smiles lightly and stands holding her now shield close to her. It was a simple design, but none the less very pretty.

Aura spins around as she hears someone speaking behind her. It was Ambush speaking with the other guy. She tilted her head and walked over to them silently. She smiled at the word 'Sushi'; her mask shifting a bit. "I don't drink, but I'll gladly eat the sushi if you're paying." She says in a soft but playful tone.

Once they collect their money she places hers somewhere behind her hair. She follows somewhere in the middle of the group. She listens not to what the man has to say and just zones out. Her hand lifting to her mask, she swipes the hair from in front of her face, and removes it. Again for a brief moment her scars showing, but are quickly covered by her thick hair. She still holds the golden mask close to her. She looks back up just as Ambush steps forward and seems to threaten the man in the suit. She gives a small little smirk; he sounds like he just got offended for some stupid reason. The man retorts with his own comment and then lays out their options. None of which Aura was particularly fond of. She had decided then that whatever the group decided on she would go with, so she remained quiet until the decision was made. A moment later the man with the bat speaks up and makes his decision. Aura nods agreeing with his statement, well somewhat. She pulls up her mask and places it back on carefully.

With calculated steps she makes her way out of this horrid place; following 'Ambush'. Her eyes focused forward not looking at anything else. Once she made it out she came to an abrupt stop. Her eyes looking over the unfavorable crowd that had gathered. She sighed, and leaned over to the man next to her. "You think it's to late to turn back?" She said in a low whisper, a small smile in her voice. Her head turns as he was yelled at. The clowns voice sounding rough and angry. She shook her head and sighed. "¿En qué me metí?" She muttered as she put her hand behind her and shifted around underneath her hair. She hummed softly until she found what she was looking for. She brought the object in front of her with a small 'ah'. She smiled and held it with reserve. In her hand was a Heckler & Koch MP7A1 with an extended magazine.

Hyun Haneul
Hyun sat on the bloody ground as the annoying ass MC declared the Thrill Seekers the winners of this stupid event. She was able to tune out his voice, loud as it was, and spent a minute focusing on stabilizing her body and mind. Those in the crowd were too far to see it, but maybe those in the arena with her might have noticed the slight shimmer of black dust rising from the ground around Hyun and seeming to flow back to where it had come from. As some of her spent power returned to her, the spots in her vision faded, her ears stopped ringing, the sharp pains and dull aches where she'd been cut and bruised faded until she could ignore and soon forget about them entirely. The tremors in her fingers subsided and the numbness in her feet let up so that she could stand and follow after the four others that were being led out of the killing field to receive their reward. As she walked she brushed a layer of black dust from her wounds, which had already been sealed under black scabs.

When the Lombari man went to give each of the winners their share of the prize money, Hyun made no move to take hers. She just glared at the cash. She hadn't bothered thinking about what to do about the prize money if she actually won the stupid game. Her pink eyes jumped across the other four winners. Or more accurately three of them. She didn't even consider asking the golden girl, despite still wearing a copy of the girl's own mask. Bat Man was a teleporter, no way she could hand him a stack of cash and expect to see it again. Blackie was... no. The Bomber... she supposed he was the only option. "Hey Bomber, carry my shit," she crassly informed the guy of his new role as her pack mule barely a second before dumping twenty-five grand in his lap.

Unlike the prize money that she hadn't spared a thought about before entering this dumb game, the threat of gangs coming after her was something she had spent quite a while contemplating. It was closer to the reason she'd decided to enter the thing. Hyun was glad that Bat Man was so vocal about turning down the repeated offers for "protection" from the Lombari man, it saved her from having to open her own mouth. Fuck off with your protection bullshit. She had half a mind to kill this guy right here and add the Lombaris to the list of groups that would try and kill her. More than half a mind really. Smoke swirled around her fingers as she mulled over the idea. What held her back wasn't anything dumb like self-preservation or any stupid moral reason, she'd just overheard that one of the other winners was buying food, and she was starving from fighting and using her power. It'd be a shame to go out fighting with an empty stomach.

Hyun followed the group into the middle of a circus-themed ambush. A dozen clowns and a handful of reject wrestlers. Without knowing if any had powers or dangerous tools like the clown she'd fought in the arena, she guessed she could take out maybe half before she died or passed out from overusing her power. Oh right, that clown she'd fought... he'd been pretty good. Hyun raised her masked face and walked closer to the group of clowns. "Can any of you tell me the name of the Murder Circus member I fought and killed earlier? He was a good fighter. I'd like to know his name."

The gate of aces junk yard still separates the clowns from entering, even the murder circus murksquad weren't crazy enough to shoot towards or break into a known Lombari gig.mantegra-joker-elite-thugs-li-1-825cbdc8-zmt6.jpg
"oh you guys fought an killed everyone didn't ya!" "ya fuckin ded!!" "you won't be smiling soon bitches!!"
The clowns shout a number of things to those approaching hardly able to contain themselves... it's apparent they have blocked the only exit and those inside the junkyard were already setting up to watch the post show fireworks. These clowns are "dressed to impress" in some regard, most of them wearing armor of some sort and weapons that you wouldn't want to see in a dark alley.
double barrel shotguns, big ass axes and hammers, baseball bats wrapped in sharpened chains and barb wire... They went all out to avenge Barry, Markaye, Jedi, Jezza and Timothy. The clowns that looked like big ass professional wrestlers each held a syringe of glowing red liquid. They each injected this liquid into their necks once 'the thrill seekers' walked into view from the shed inside.

The four big clowns who just shot up began to change rapidly...
One exploded, bloody chunks flew in every direction as if he had eaten a bundle of lit dynamite.
Two others began to grow and shift into monsters, over 8ft tall with hulking muscles and thick sharp jagged toe/finger nails like a mutated animal.
The last sort of melted, much like the first with bloody mess but more a puddle of goop than a stain.

The two left alive looked like a main threat Mighty Man would be left fighting at the end for a dramatic cliffhanger. Scary shit to see morph into existence before your very eyes... A mixture of cheers and cries rang out from the regular ass clowns over the success and losses of these mystery injections.
the two left alive did nothing but scream primal rage and pain as they pounded their own chests and pointed at people they would like to murder.
Put short and sweet the clowns are further pissed off and blaming the five super assholes for pushing them this far.

The helmet Lalo wears hides the shock well, a few gasps of disgust and confusion leaking out before he says outloud "that's new, but hey if what I do don't work-"
In a puff of smoke Lalo appears behind one of the three clowns with a shotgun, smacking his head with a hard swing of the bat and dropping it. A shot fired into the cloud of smoke that was behind the clown as Lalo appears behind the shooter kicking his knee from behind and stealing the gun.
In another puff of smoke Lalo avoids a swing of a bat much more apocalyptic in design than his own to appear above a monster roid clown. A blast from the double barrel shotgun sounded off ringing the ears of Lalo even with the helmet, but the clown he shot barely bled from this point blank blast.
Landing on top of the clowns head with balance Lalo lept off and teleported behind the fence once more...

A clown picks up the shotgun from the ground as both aim at the teleporter behind the gate.
The Lombari open said gate as Lalo shouts "oi I can't kill those big clowns, if I can't shoot him point blank a bat won't do shit!! One of you need to do something to them cause I'm on small fry patrol"
In a manner similar to his opening attack Lalo appears behind a gunman in a cloud of smoke slicing their head clean from the shoulders with the edgelord katana. The other clown with a gun shooting at a cloud of smoke then at his friend as Lalo jumps among the crowd taking slashes at whoever he can. Though ambush is able to distract and take down the 'regular ass clowns' with his ability, it was obvious to any with a keen eye that ambush was getting slower and less aggressive with each jump.

The monster clowns stand ready staring death from glazed blood red eyes
"GET OUT HERE!!"
One roars at the four, the other was busy tearing out a chunk of pavement to swing/throw at a moment's notice.
=====================
OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Goonfire Goonfire Syfer Syfer Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
The monster clowns count as named/boss enemies, so i'd like you to write actions or attacks against them as attempts so I can react accordingly.
For example
"Bob aims and shoots an eye of the monster clown to the left" is a vague action that assumes bob will be successful. Please don't do that.
I shall react accordingly to written attempts that clearly paint the picture of said action your character takes.

Another example (though small and shit)
"Bob rushed towards the monster clown with quick dashing strides, leaping to the side trying to avoid a crushing fist that was slammed to the ground. Bob rolls back onto his feet aiming his gun point blank into the clowns eye attempting a headshot before he had a hole ripped into him"

I would react accordingly with what was written and who the character is facing.
If that doesn't make sense please ask me ooc to explain more.
Puppetman Puppetman please PM me if you still want to get your first post in as a character joining late

Last edited:
Nightshade folded his arms and smirked. “We’re a crazy-ass lot, taking on these douchebags and winning.” He remained fairly quiet after that, giving the occasional dismissive shrug to the Lombari guy and hitching Debbie's bag to his belt. He was focused on his own prize katana.

Then, the situation outside came to be. He gave an astounded whistle as the watched the transformations, done via a serum he had never seen before. This time, he wasn't feeling too confident. It was a bomber with no more bombs, bat-man, the lady with the golden gun, tired Deb, and the man whose given name thus far sounded vaguely racist, VERSUS Tweedledee-Kong and Tweedledum-zilla and their insane clown posse.

Drawing his knives, Nightshade glanced to that gun-toting girl. "Hey Golden Girl, you've got a good gun for the big boys." It was true; 4.6mm bullets came to a fine point, which gave them their infamous 'armor piercing' qualities. "If that thing fires, give it a shot. I'll see if I can find any heavier ordnance. In the meantime...” He darted along the fence and found a good spot to hop over, clearing the barbed wire by about an inch. “I wanna see if I can make these clowns dance!”

On his way down, the spy whipped out his knives and threw them into the mob of not-so-happy clowns. A blood-curdling scream gave him all the confirmation he needed. He then hit the ground with a roll, taking cover behind a car. A barrage of glass bottles, bricks, and shotgun pellets destroyed the windshield and hood of the car. Someone was going to have an insurance nightmare, but screw 'em. He had to reach his van, parked about four car-lengths away.

NeonFlow NeonFlow Syfer Syfer OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire

He didn't need a job, nor did he need protection from people he knew nothing about. It was easy for Lakota to pick the third option. He'd either die, then it wouldn't be his problem anymore, or he'd kill his assailants and continue on. No issues either way.

Lakota examined the money he'd been given. He didn't really have a desire for the currency but he had ideas on how to use it. He needed access to more nanotechnology. He'd originally thought that this event would have provided him access to the tech but it was a bust, just organics pretending to be mechanical. He allowed the others to make their decisions, planning on going his own way after they left the junkyard when they were accosted by more clowns. At least the mechanical ones had some interesting machinery, but these guys...he paused in his musings as he saw the clowns inject themselves with a syringe "Interesting" he said softly.

"I'd like one of the big ones, preferably alive but I can make do" he said speaking properly for the first time. Then he shot forwards, clotheslining one clown with an almost audible crack as his strengthened arms snapped the spine. The bigger clowns were certainly threats, but their cohorts were in greater numbers, better to remove them from the board first and then handle the stronger ones.

Threat assessment complete. The other's of his 'team?' could handle themselves and were at least reliable enough not to attack him...at least not immediately. If he needed to deal with them afterwards, he'd handle that when he came to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back