• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Afrien : See

Auren is slain by G O D

Afrien : ...

Its futile to attack.

But...

Ken...

Aura...

Everyone...

Afrien : Go

"HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

You go with the first attack to pop into your mind. A skull bash into the bottom of Fox's Jaw. This should give them some time.

@electroShogun

As theo smashed into the force field she nearly dropped her weapon on the ground as she went to rub her nose that was now bleeding.

STOP BLOWING ME OFF AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN

IM BRUISED AND BATTERED AND YOU HAVEN'T EVEN ATTEMPTED TO SLASH AT ME.

I WANT A FIGHT!!!!!

Theo was angry, like the bull she was born as.

FIIIIIIIIIITEEE MEEEEEEE!!!

as she said this she began hammering at the force field.

@electroShogun

You activate your Fraymotif to stop the blood flow from your face, and fly over to Deust.

"I need the Scepter Fragment."

"Alright."

Deust rummages through his Sylladex and retrieves the fragment, handing it to you.

You fly back to Ken snd whisper.

"We can use the treasure to meld the items. Maybe we shod put all our own weapons in too for some extra strength."

@electroShogun

Theo had begun to move as soon as he had pulled out the gun, but he had fired to quick for her and nailed her right in the left shoulder. She had spun to the ground axe clanging against the ground simultaneously with her body. Theo tryed to cry out in pain, but she couldn't, the pain was too much for her to handle.

THEO!

Kersin cried out running out to save his friend.

@electroShogun

Duke: Notice Ken

You see that Ken's calling you over, though you're not sure why.

Duke: Get over there

You hastily make your way over to Ken, scuttling out of the battle.

QA: What's up?

@electroShogun

You talk quietly, so that Fox doesn't overhear.

"I have an idea. It just might work. We're going to combine the royal treasures we've gathered into a superweapon. We need the Treasure's power and everyone's weapons for it as well."

@Nawmoo

QA: ...

QA: I'm pretty sure that's not how it works.

QA: This plan sounds stupid...

QA: So stupid that it just...

QA: Might...

QA: Work...

QA: Still sounds stupid.

QA: Then again, I just smacked a god-like being so...

QA: Fuck it, let's give it a try.

@electroShogun

Kersin does his best to avoid the bullets and only ends up getting grazed in the leg and arm. He swiftly descends near shadow and sets Theo down, he then began to dig the bullet out of her shoulder so it could be properly healed. He looked at shadow with a worried expression, even though he knew Theo would be ok.

@ShadowHuntress

You take the three treasures and the scepter, and merge them together with Duke's pocket alchemiter. The result is... a large orb of some sort mounted on a plain black scepter. Kinda underwhelming... You merge your Stardust Saber and Charlotte's staff with it. The orb becomes slightly tinted pink and light blue in places.

"Everyone, give me your weapons! The ones you made from your Denizens' rewards!"

@Midnight Phantom @MoltenLightning @Nawmoo @ShadowHuntress @Kurai Okami

"ALRIGHT! Careful, it's hot!"

You warn Ken, then uncaptchalogue it and hand it to him. The MOLTEN WRATH would get a purpose again, which was cool.

Sophie: Be knocked out

Done!

Afrien : Present Again

You throw your Glaive into the scepter and see a small burst of green.

Israel : Present

You flip your dagger and hurl it into the scepter, before trying to distract Morty.

"So I really have to ask Foxtrot, what did you do to your session? Did you kill your players off, abandon them, or manipulate them to be killed by the game?"

@electroShogun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back