• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

electroShogun

The Wizard
[sorry, we are no longer accepting character applications.]

Years in the past, but not many, a green-and-blue planet orbited a yellow sun. At the same time, in another universe, a gray planet orbited a red sun. On these two planets, several children receive a copy of a computer game. This game would change their lives forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
A boy stands in his room. Today, the 13th of April, 2007, is not this boy's birthday, but it has to be someone's birthday, somewhere. Though it was eightteen years ago he was given life, it is only today he will be given a name!

What will his name be?

Enter name.

ANIME TRASH_

Try again, moron.

KEN THOMPSON_

Your name is Ken Thompson. Your room is full of ANIME and VIDEO GAME PARAPHERNALIA. You have a variety of INTERESTS. Most of these are VARIOUS ANIMES and VIDEO GAMES. You like to draw but are NOT VERY GOOD AT IT.

You walks over to your CHEAP LAPTOP and turn it on. You launch PESTERCHUM and look at who is online. Oh, looks like QA is on.

Ken: Pester QA

-- electroShogun [ES] began pestering quirkyAlien [QA] at 12:32 --

ES: Hey

ES: What's up

A lad watches from a far his home planet, Earth, from the comfort of his room. He thinks that on this day that it might be his birthday. He cannot truly recall at this time, but he wasn't really bothered by it. This lad needs a name, what shall it be? Maybe something heroic, who knows.

What's the lad's name?

Probably Not An Alien_

Well...that's not your name, that's more of a statement. It may be a correct statement, but it's not your name. Try again.

Duke Solomon_

Much better. Your name is Duke Solomon. You like to dwell in the realm of SCI-FI MERCHANDICE and everything ALIEN. You have a wide ASSORTMENT OF SPACE TECH and anything else that NASA allowed you to take. Most people would say that you're a PRETTY OKAY DUDE, at least you think they would. Its been quiet some time since you actually talked to some, not counting of course your online friends. Speaking of which, one is pestering you right now.

You look at your SPACE MONITOR and see that your friend, electroShogun, is contacting you on PESTERCHUM. Maybe he's wishing you a happy birthday, thou you're sure it's not your birthday.

Duke, answer chum.

-- electroShogun [EC] began pestering quirkyAlien [QA] at 12:32 --

QA: Hello, Ken, I've been preparing for our departure. I assume you've been doing the same.

A young, short girl stands in her room, looking incredibly bored. And troubled. It seems she has forgotten something... What on earth has she forgotten? A date? An object? HER DIGNITY?! No, just her name.

What is this young lady's name?

!@%$ #*&^$_

You blocked those words, because they are horrible and disgraceful and you don't find them funny.

Aura Kenti_

Finally. Yes, your name is Aura Kenti. You love chatting with FRIENDS and HANGING AROUND THE INTERNET with your laptop. You love to CHEW GUM and wear a JACKET wherever you go. You also HATE SHIPPING, for some reason, because you think its rude and annoying. You are also having some kind of IDENTITY CRISIS right now, as you have no clue WHO YOU REALLY ARE.

Anyway, you see that some of your friends are online on PESTERCHUM. You decide to wait for a moment before communicating, and turn on some tunes. Oh yeah, you had that broken blender that needed to be thrown out... Oh well.

QA: Exactly

QA: Our descend into the game is about to commence.

QA: Hoped you gathered everything you like.

ES: Everything I like is in my room as always

ES: Wait a sec

ES: How are you even getting the game disc

ES: If youre on the moon

ES: Do they deliver mail to the moon or something

ES: Or are you lying about living on the moon

QA: Thanks to NASA, I shall be receiving my copy of Sburb via spacecraft.

QA: I just have to wait for it to arrive.

QA: But that's irrelevant. Right now, you should be preparing for the oncoming end of the world.

ES: You know Im not so sure about this

ES: I mean it seems so far fetched

ES: But I gotta humor it

ES: I mean what if it turns out to be true

QA: Believe me, it shall happen.

QA: A barrage of meteor are going to come out of nowhere and rain down on Earth.

QA: The only way to save yourself shall be to enter the game.

QA: That reminds me, do you have your copy of Sburb yet?

-- domineeringConflagration [DC] began pestering electroShogun [ES] at 12:35 --

DC: Ayyy!!

DC: I think I've forgotten something important, but I can't remember what...

DC: Its bothering me like you wouldn't believe!

DC: Was something important happening today?!

DC: Ohhhhhh! Of course!!

DC: Um...

DC: I think I'll need to check if that's in the mail...

DC: Oh. Wait!

DC: Yea, I got it.

Aura: Facepalm.

You strike yourself hard in the face, then immediately regret it.

DC: Ow...

DC: ...

DC: Okay!

DC: So, what do I do with it exactly?

ES: Beats me

ES: I guess install it

ES: Speaking of which I should do that too

Ken: Install Sburb.

You pop open your CHEAP LAPTOP's disc drive and insert the SBURB BETA. An installation prompt pops up, along with terms and conditions.

Ken: Ignore terms and conditions

Nobody ever reads these things. You click Accept without reading anything. The game begins to install.

Aura: Listen to Ken

You insert SBURB BETA into the disk reader after opening it, then a terms agreement thing pops up. You accidentally click accept, but its not like anything on there was important. Hopefully.

An install window popped up, and you wait for it to go through with the process.

DC: Alright, I've got it installing!

ES: Great

ES: Im gonna talk to QA

ES: He should be getting his copy soon

Ken: Pester Duke

ES: Okay me and Aura are installing the game

ES: Should I connect to her as the server

ES: And then you connect to me

Looks like your friend is busy with another associate of your, better just wait for him to finish his other conversation.

Duke: Examine room.

Your room, if you can call it that, is quite different from what most kids would call their domain. It's more of a closet that you keep your stuff in and will occasionally sleep in. However, you do hang out in a significantly large lounge that is on the outside of your room. around your walls are POSTERS OF TERRIBLE SCI-FI MOVIES. You don't care how crappy they are, you love them none the less. Like you stated earlier, you don't really have a bed. Well, that is, unless you count your entire room as the bed. Besides that, you spend most of your time lounging around in the lounge.

Duke: Examine stomach.

You cannot examine your stomach because your stomach is inside your body. At most, you can hear gurgling noises being made from it. It has been quite some time since you've eaten something. Maybe it's time to have a SPACE FOOD.

Duke: Have some tasty space food.

BLAH! This is awful! This tastes like DISGUSTING PASTE MIX. that is the one you miss about Earth, having real food. You would practically do ANYTHING to get your hands on some real grub. But, none the less, your stuck with this gross goo has your source of nourishment.

Duke: Examine monitor.

You notice that Ken has continued with your conversation. You feel like puking up that "Meal" right now, but you manage to keep it down. You can't let your stomach get in the way right now, especially not today.

Duke: Continue conversation

QA: What?

QA: You just installed it?

QA: Well I guess we're just jumping right into Armageddon, aren't we?

QA: Sure, go be Aura's Server Player and I'll be yours.

ES: Gotcha

Ken: Connect to Aura

You attempt to connect to Aura. It seems you need her permission first.

Ken: Bug Aura until she lets you connect

ES: Auraaaaaaaa

ES: Let me connect

ES: Aura

Aura: Get angry at Ken

DC: Okay, geez! Just calm down, goodness gravy.

Aura: Give access to Ken

DC: There. Now, what do i do?

The image of Aura in her room appears on your screen. You didn't quite envision her to be so... short.

Ken: Pick up bed

You click on Aura's bed, lifting it off the ground. You click again, putting it back.

ES: Okay I have access

ES: Now we need to get these machines deployed

ES: Do you have a big open space anywhere

Aura: Watch bed float mysteriously.

DC: Whoa!

DC: Okay, I have to admit.

DC: That was awesome!

DC: .D.

DC: ...Okay... Open space.

DC: Living room?

Aura: Walk to living room.

You open the door and walk out to your living room, which had nothing in it except a few couches and a TV. And some awesome looking spotlights. But, it would suffice in open-ness.

DC: Is this okay?

ES: Yeah I think so

Ken: Make more space

You move the couches and the TV against a wall. This should be plenty of room.

Ken: Deploy fancy things

You place the CRUXTRUDER, the TOTEM LATHE, and the ALCHEMITER in the room.

Duke: Install Sburb.

You cannot install Sburb because you do not have your copy of Sburb. Dammit, what is taking that SPACECRAFT so long, doesn't it know that the world is ending today? Oh well, it's not like the world is ending right now. Might as well chill out fro a bit.

Duke: Rest on pile of Merry Martians.

You quickly leap onto one of the piles of MERRY MARTIANS you have scattered across the lounge. You love these little bastards with a passion, unironically. You just find them so lovable and squishy. You get comfy in your pile and decide to take a snooze. Maybe when you wake-up, everything will be fine.

Duke: Take a snooze.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!? The world ends today, you can't be sleeping right now, you have to make sure that all your friends survive! You toss yourself out of the pile and onto the floor. Not as cozy, but you're awake. You wipe off some sweat that was on your brow, you really startled yourself there. You have to stay up, especially right now. One of your chums may need you soon. You can't help them if you're off in la-la land.

Duke: Stay awake, dammit.

Aura: Look at new things.

DC: Um...

DC: What do I do with these?!

DC: Wait. There's a valve thing on this one...

Aura: Go to valve thing

You walk up to the CRUXTRUDER, the one with the valve. It seems only practical to try and spin the valve, so you try just that. As you struggle with the wheel, you end up grabbing it with your whole 4''5 body, trying to will it to move. No such luck. You sigh.

DC: Well I'm out of ideas...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back