Video Games Games No One Remembers

Did anyone play the Harry Potter games on gbc? They were these surpringly good JRPGs that let you wander around an open Hogwarts, they had a bunch of minigames and famous witch & wizard cards to collect that you could use in combos to pull off powerful abilities. You could even trade the cards with other people through the gbc's dinky little infrared port.

I never played the third one cause it came out on gba and I didn't get one until long after it disappeared from stpre shelves.

Guardians of Middle Earth- A Moba built for the console and using Lord of the Rings characters. Me and my friends played it to excess, Gandalf, Saruman, and Radaghast our wizard trio wiped entire teams with sickening ease. The made it a dollar for Christmas one year so all these new players suddenly flooded the game, we hurt them, we hurt them badly.

Monster Rancher series - I swear, if they brought it back to consoles, I would be one of their first customers. The handhelds suck and I loved this series as a kid. And though I thought it was more popular, I feel like everyone I talk to never even heard of it.
I remember shoving random frickoff dvds into my PS2 to get new monsters XD

Free Realms! That was my favorite game but it shut down, then someone tried to remake it but they cancelled the project. I was so sad.

Dr Muto. A severely undervalued platforming experience. Just one of many Gamecube titles that was brought down by the systems general under-performance in the PS2 Era ._. The M rating sure as hell didn't help it as a Nintendo exclusive title, though.

Did anyone play the Harry Potter games on gbc? They were these surpringly good JRPGs that let you wander around an open Hogwarts, they had a bunch of minigames and famous witch & wizard cards to collect that you could use in combos to pull off powerful abilities. You could even trade the cards with other people through the gbc's dinky little infrared port.

I never played the third one cause it came out on gba and I didn't get one until long after it disappeared from stpre shelves.

I played Chamber of secrets literally over 20 times from start to finish as a kid. Tried replaying it on a rom last month, and I couldn't stand the graphics. No amount of nostalgia could overcome how glitchy and unstable the game was unfortunately.

Shadow of the Collosus count? Then again. someone took Golden Sun and Dark Cloud from me. (I still have a copy and still play it. graphics hasn't aged well but gameplay... HOO BOY). I suppose everyone remembers since its getting a reboot. If that don't count, Nanosaur. If you don't know what that is:

You played as a raptor with a jetpack and gatling guns on your back. The goal was to save all the eggs from extinction by bringing them back to a teleporter. This image might help.
82302-nanosaur-extreme-windows-screenshot-nanosaur-avoiding-danger.jpg

I'm gonna throw the 7th Dragon series out there; even if it's relatively recent... Even if the story is a bit all over the place, it's still an enjoyable experience - at least, it is in my book...

Who plays Star Control? It was a space exploration and combat game made in the 1990s featuring battles between alien ships and encounters with alien races.

The World Ends With You, I'm still waiting for a se/prequael fuck u sqeenix for teasing one a bunch and then never delivrfing.

I saw some other ones in here mentioned. Okami is still one of my faves and there were some Crash Bandicoot games I played a ton when I was little, both for the gba and ps2 and I'd love to play them again but I don't even remember their titles. My brother owned Dissidia Final Fantasy and I loved it, I'm gonna buy the vita version.

I think the first game I ever owned was barbie horse adventures that's the shit bro making horses jump and shit.

Completely forgot about this entire part of my childhood until a friend mentioned Bionicles earlier this week but there were some ps2 games I LOVED and I only remember there being a lava level in one of them and that was it.

Sonic Heroes I spent way too much time on as well even tho my brother kept shit talking it and saying the only good sonic games were the original side-scrollers fuk u man i was like 6.

There's tons of shitty online games I'd play whenever they'd actually load. I played cartoon network's fusion fall in like every spare second I'd get.

I posted here a while ago, but I have another old game that's also underrated too,

9 Persons, 9 Hours, 9 Doors. A DS visual novel that feels like a mix of the anime Dangonrampa (Never seen it, but this game has a similar premise) and Saw. The game had good characters that actually makes you care for them a lot and hope you get to best ending for everyone, nice music and a good art style. I did so many playthroughs to see how my choices affect the characters and what ending I'd get. The fact that it's a visual novel can't make me recommend it though.

Another one I remember is Pokémon XD on gamecube...a Pokémon game that wasn't developed by Nintendo. An open world game that kinda has the same story to any other Pokémon but just without the Gym battles and becoming champion. Also you're starter is an Eevee. I was sold the moment I saw that.

Neopets: The Darkest Faerie for the PS2. It was one of my first video games, I begged my parents for days to get it, and it's my favorite video game of all time to this day.

Here's one for y'all, ADOM, Ancient Domains Of Mystery, an old open world, roguelike game done in ASCII characters, though the new and improved version now has actual graphics now.

Myst. Basically escape the room except on aN ISLAND FROM HELL WITH REALLY ANNOYING CONTROLS OH GOD I HATED THE GAME THEN AND I HATE THE GAME NOW

My friend tried to show me a game she used to play where you were a dragon, but she can't remember the name of it. lol It was older, probably around Playstation era (not Spyro).

N Nev blazing dragons maybe???

Also yo does anyone remember (you'd absolutely have to be a 90s kid to remember) when Captain Crunch cereal had that cd rom game included in its boxes where you controlled those little fuzzy crunch things and you trained them to fight the evil boss???

1339815-04.png

N Nev blazing dragons maybe???

Also yo does anyone remember (you'd absolutely have to be a 90s kid to remember) when Captain Crunch cereal had that cd rom game included in its boxes where you controlled those little fuzzy crunch things and you trained them to fight the evil boss???

1339815-04.png

BRUH I REMEMBER THAT GAME OoO

Haunting Ground. Loved that game when I was younger and still do. If only it was on the PC so I can enjoy it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back