• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game Over (OOC)

oh a mine craft server huh, I guess it's only for the PC version. Sigh I got on that train when the hype for it was slowly but surly dying...at least for the platform I play it on. >>;

But I see how all that took up your attention though.
Mhm. I highly recommend it for PC as I've played on all three platforms and it's the most versatile x3

I wanted to jump off a bridge, the set up had basically everything and anything go wrong. >_>

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay SentinelSevn SentinelSevn Blitzer Blitzer

Hey everyone we may have two new RPers coming in to join the RP. Both are people I know that are very good RPers. One's been away from RPN due to personal problems but is back and wanted to try and get back into RPing. The other just switches between sites to RP. So I like to give them a chance and help add to the RP and all.

Sounds good dude. And we're just going to add them in under the context of them being late players, yes?

Woah, well that game's a blast to the past. Have fun with that, hope it goes well! And I don't think your post is as rushed for the moment. Now that you've split off from your party, others shouldn't be too reliant for you to post, anyway. Well, unless Kish's just waiting to see if you had anything new planned.

Woah, well that game's a blast to the past. Have fun with that, hope it goes well! And I don't think your post is as rushed for the moment. Now that you've split off from your party, others shouldn't be too reliant for you to post, anyway. Well, unless Kish's just waiting to see if you had anything new planned.
Thanks! But seeing as I finally have a break I'm rather eager to write at the moment. X3

Kishune Kishune What hostile mobs would be around?
In the current area of D,2, Goblins are more likely be found towards the south in the wasteland and mountains. Wolves are more common and can be found anywhere in the areas they inhabit.

With the quests "Find My Missing Child" and "Celestrial Howl" active, Imps will appear around the southern mountain, by the cave in D,2, and Wolves and Wolfmen will be more prevalent in the forest areas in the locations specified in the monster part of the missions.

Oh shoot, did you share a GDoc version to us before? If you did, I think I lost it lmao. The reason I didn't specify whatever gate the second party was going to was because I didn't know what city was where on the map in the Info thread. Think I could get a GDoc version for myself?

Edit: Or, at least one specific for the city in Celestrial Howl

Mhm. I highly recommend it for PC as I've played on all three platforms and it's the most versatile x3

I wanted to jump off a bridge, the set up had basically everything and anything go wrong. >_>
I can't do PC games, I can't afford to pay monthly for anything. that and two other reasons I usually don't play PC at least often. ^^;

In the current area of D,2, Goblins are more likely be found towards the south in the wasteland and mountains. Wolves are more common and can be found anywhere in the areas they inhabit.

With the quests "Find My Missing Child" and "Celestrial Howl" active, Imps will appear around the southern mountain, by the cave in D,2, and Wolves and Wolfmen will be more prevalent in the forest areas in the locations specified in the monster part of the missions.
Hmmm, alright... should Vale come into contact with the wolfmen (not yet mind you) I'm assuming there's a chance she'll run into SentinelSevn SentinelSevn 's party?

Minecraft is a single payment hun. Most games are unless you get into shitty MMOs.
Every time I try and get minecraft to demo it for a bit (which was like twice a long time ago) I always got a message asking to pay a monthly fee to buy the full game, or pay for so many month in advance. That's just my experience. I just simply don't have money even if it doesn't do that do more.

Oh shoot, did you share a GDoc version to us before? If you did, I think I lost it lmao. The reason I didn't specify whatever gate the second party was going to was because I didn't know what city was where on the map in the Info thread. Think I could get a GDoc version for myself?

Edit: Or, at least one specific for the city in Celestrial Howl

C,2 - D,1 - D,2 - D,3 - E,1 - E,2
These links contain the regional maps of Chordata. They should always be viewable. D,2 holds most the missions' NPC locations.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 So to be clear, my remark about where the enemies will more likely be, this doesn't mean they will only be in those areas specified. this only for where they will more likely found, at least for the wild monsters not part of quests.

Monsters in missions can only be found in the specified areas that I mentioned however. I'll be adding to the Info thread to have this info.

Hey Blitzer Blitzer , should we be expecting your post anytime soon? Been a few days since you last posted. Just want to know whether you want to know if you still plan on doing anything before exiting the city, or at least communicate with Sil and Kish.

Kishune Kishune

I had an idea for future fights. I partially implemented it in my last posts. When there's a fight with multiple of the same enemies, it may be a good idea to number them so it's easy to keep track of.

I messaged Blitzer, and it turns out he isn't interested in the RP anymore.
Kishune Kishune
aright thanks for that, the two i'm bringing in should be more reliable.

Kishune Kishune

I had an idea for future fights. I partially implemented it in my last posts. When there's a fight with multiple of the same enemies, it may be a good idea to number them so it's easy to keep track of.
sure thing I'll keep that in mind. I can see how it can get confusing. I had to go back and reread all the posts to get how many there actually were. ^^;

awe kishy you called my reliable. How sweet <3

Hehe Hi i'm sky, I've Rped with Kishy before, and like to think of him as one of my close online friends. (though he never messages me *pouts*) if you have any questions for me i'd be delighted to answer! BTW I'm the site hopper! There are three or four sites i enjoy! anyway Hi!

awe kishy you called my reliable. How sweet <3

Hehe Hi i'm sky, I've Rped with Kishy before, and like to think of him as one of my close online friends. (though he never messages me *pouts*) if you have any questions for me i'd be delighted to answer! BTW I'm the site hopper! There are three or four sites i enjoy! anyway Hi!
ratting me out like that...> >

Welcome to the group SkyWriter20021 SkyWriter20021 ! Hope you enjoy the RP, and the rest of the group as well.

If you ever have questions or need help about anything, feel free to ask. For the most part, the four of us remaining should be able to answer anything you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back