• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Game of Thrones

Archon

Friendly Neighborhood Gem-Collector
Alright, so I'd be interested in doing a Casual GoT RP, based on the main plot, but with us either taking on the roles of canons who may have survived, where they lay dead in the show, or as our own, custom characters. The RP would start just before the War of the '5' Kings. With the main factions, Targaryen, Baratheon, Lannister, Stark, Tyrell, and Stannis with his R'hllor banner. Maybe Arryn, and Bolton.

If you want to be leader of house Stark, you could be Eddard OR an OC. Whoever gets the role would be whoever has the best CS.

I'd say each house could have three characters, one ruler and two heirs, or better described, three players per house, a player could have a ruler, and an heir, or two heirs, or even have an NPC child if you wish. additionally if the ruler is Tywin for House Lannister, the heirs would NOT have to be Jamie and Cersei, but could be OC's. Even the canons could be altered slightly, so a non-incestuous Jamie for example. Though things critical to the personality would remain such as Jamie's status as kingslayer, and Cersei's hatred of Tyrion.

The main deviations from the plot, would be things such as the Targaryen's already having a massive army, enough to invade Westeros (not decided on dragons... seem too OP) The Starks being alive, and still powerful, and the King would be the ruler of House Baratheon, an OC, Renly, or Robert.

Heh, if it gets up...

But yep, You could be a Stark.

Personally I'm more: "We march to victory, or we march to defeat, but we go forward. Only forward."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back