• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Game of Thrones

giraffesarebetter

Blood of the Dragon
This isn't so much an AU as a sequel. Obviously, the series is not over yet. This will be based on how I think it could/how I want it to end. The details aren't for sure yet, so please put your ideas below! ^.^

What IS for sure is that it is 100 years after the end of A Dance With Dragons. The war of 5 Kings was delayed by the common cause of fighting off the White Walkers and defending the realm.

Daenerys (having regained control of her dragons) marched on the Wall from the east, and took Westeros by fire and blood, just as she promised she would. The Targaryens have control of the 7 kingdoms yet again. Despite doing all she could, employing the best maesters, she never again bore a child, to either of her husbands, Quentyn Martell or Aegon Targaryen.

((I'll have you know it was very hard not to put Jon Snow in the Martell boy's place. The Rhaegar and Lyanna as Jon's true parents headcanon gives me life.))

That's what I have for now, it's pretty basic, but I did just come up with this idea about half an hour ago. It'll probably be pretty much forever accepting if I make it, there are many, many, many possibilities for characters here.

Anyways, let me know what you think. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back