• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Game of Thrones: Life and Death

Pika

⚡ ⚡ ⚡
Hello all.

I'm going to keep this to the point as best I can:

Details:

- I play male and females and prefer to double up if my partner is female (because I've often found my fellow female writers only stick to writing their own gender and I'm not enabling that kind of writing, just a person preference. I think it's unfair to a partner to only write as one gender, as it limits a lot of things). If you're a guy, that's fine, we don't need to double but it would be nice if you could play other side females so not one gender is responsible for all of their own gendered characters.

- Additionally I strongly prefer canon x canon pairings. I might be swayed with OC x canon but it's a very hard sell and I really struggle to invest in the stories of unknown characters.

- Generally I give 3-4 paragraphs per character.

- I would prefer PM and to be contacted via PM as well.

- I have seen all eight seasons but I haven't read any books. Let me know if you haven't finished the series yet as I'll be suggesting plots based on those events.

- I prefer MxF romances, I don't feel comfortable with MxM or FxF. Nothing wrong with those relationships but as a writer, I don't have an interest in it.

- Lastly, if we can trade head canons and memes, that'd be super. But if you're a private person who just wants to plot and post, I respect that too.

Pairs:

Underage characters are no longer underage for these pairs. If you want to know who I write as, shoot me a PM. I'd rather not list who I write as since it feels a little unfair to my partner. I'd like us to talk about how we feel comfortable with interpreting characters and changing events to suit us. If you have a suggestion, let me know. I may have ideas for some of these pairs. They're not listed in any real order.

Sansa x Jaime

Sansa x Jon

Sansa x Tyrion

Sansa x Theon

Sansa x Sandor

Arya x Joffrey

Arya x Jaime

Arya x Theon

Arya x Jon

Brienne x Jon

Brienne x Jaime

Brienne x Theon

Yara x Jon

Yara x Theon

Yara x Gendry

Dany x Jorah

Cat x Ned

Margaery x Tommen

Margaery x Theon

Cersei x Petyr

I would love to do a Sands X Jaime or Sansa X Jon! :D
Would it be possible for me to play Sansa or do you have strong preference?

I think in Jaime x Sansa, I'd like to play Sansa. But if we also did a Jon x Sansa, I'd be happy to play Jon against yours.

I have an OC in GOT that goes against Jaime, I know you said you don't prefer that, but maybe?

I have an OC in GOT that goes against Jaime, I know you said you don't prefer that, but maybe?

Hmm....it would depend if you'd be open to doubling and what your OC is like but yeah I do tend to shy away from them overall.

I would love to do Sansa x Tyrion I thought they had some interesting chemistry in this last season! Plus with the history they had together there’s a newfound mutual respect and they both changed quite a bit since they were “married”. I also they would have made the ultimate power couple!

I would love to do Sansa x Tyrion I thought they had some interesting chemistry in this last season! Plus with the history they had together there’s a newfound mutual respect and they both changed quite a bit since they were “married”. I also they would have made the ultimate power couple!

They're probably the only 'canon' pair I was really interested in. It was a shame it didn't work out but to have them call back to it amid the horrible last season, was very nice haha.

They should’ve had a full length season they would have been able to explore the characters so much better. I think if they had they might’ve played with that a bit more it was disappointing. Their interactions were one of the favorite things that season too. :(

They should’ve had a full length season they would have been able to explore the characters so much better. I think if they had they might’ve played with that a bit more it was disappointing. Their interactions were one of the favorite things that season too. :(

The pacing could have been much better, I agree. It's a shame the later seasons were so rushed. if they weren't, they may have been rewatchable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back