• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game of Thrones: House Harper a tale of fate

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Crackclaw point is a peninsula in the Crownlands that was never conquered by the Andals and is a very wet forested area with many hills and caves filled to the brim with Angery people. The Houses are numerous, small, and constantly at war with one another except when people outside the Peninsula decide to try and collect Taxes or some other nonsense. I love it, it's the best place in Westeros.
Sounds like the perfect place to get a squire!

Would squires be called back to their Houses if a war should break out and they find themselves serving "enemy" knights?

Would squires be called back to their Houses if a war should break out and they find themselves serving "enemy" knights?
It depends on the Squire and the mood of whoever he's being Squire for. He might be let go or he might be put under House Arrest or the like.

I would think the son, nephew, or grandson of a lord would generally prefer to fight for their family rather than the knight they're training under. But that doesn't mean their knight would allow them to return home.

If the Red Wedding happens we will sit out the rest of the war and stick to defending our holdings.

I would say we should avenge Robb Stark...

But then again, justice doesn't matter if we're dead, so I second the turtle strategy.
If the Red Wedding happens it means that Robb Stark had broken his word in order to marry some Tart from Volantis, I would be lying if I were 100% sure the Harpers would be AT the Red Wedding after that.

If the Red Wedding happens it means that Robb Stark had broken his word in order to marry some Tart from Volantis, I would be lying if I were 100% sure the Harpers would be AT the Red Wedding after that.
I'll have no part in it. None of my business who he marries. Plus, we have our own problems.

Big bro don't mess about. Roderick just wants our area to just... be forgotten. That's the dream. The reality, however...

And it most certainly is your business when the King becomes an Oathbreaker just because he can't keep it in his pants.

And it most certainly is your business when the King becomes an Oathbreaker just because he can't keep it in his pants.
Excuse me, I didn't swear fealty to Robert fucking Baratheon, a man who's defining character trait is that he can't keep it in his bloody pants.

Excuse me, I didn't swear fealty to Robert fucking Baratheon, a man who's defining character trait is that he can't keep it in his bloody pants.
Yeah but he didn't become an Oathbreaker because of it. If you are going to father Bastards go ahead, it's when you marry em that you become a damn fool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back