• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Game of Thrones [[Doubling - OCxCanon]]

MsGal38

Hey there! I'm new to this site so please forgive me in advance if I don't understand any of it. I have, however, been rping for a very long time - so I don't lack experience there. I'm a 23 year old lady looking for a new rp partner! I'm low pressure, and reply on average once a day. My reply lengths aren't novellas, and usually sit around 200 - 600 words per character.

I'm looking to rp Game of Thrones, specifically doubling with two OCxCanon pairings. I'm confident that I'd be able to write almost any of the characters for you, or at least give some of the more obscure characters my best try. There isn't a character I'm opposed to writing, so feel free to request any of them!

The characters I'm looking to RP against are;

Bronn / F!OC
Jon / M!OC
Sansa / F!OC
Robin / M!OC

I'd prefer writing something canon divergent, but I'd also be up for writing some kind of AU as well, if you had something in mind. Please DM me, (or comment?? again, not exactly sure how this site works yet lol) OR you can just email me directly! I prefer doing most of my long term rps over email, anyway. <3

rpmebaby@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back